Party Party Yeah 92

Rose felt like a queen, as she walked into the dining hall with her husband on her arm.

Surprisingly the first person to approach her was Suga, He handed her a glass of what looked like wine, she looked at him quizzically and he smiled and said " its apple juice "  she laughed and thanked him . Then to her surprise Jin, J-Hope, Jimin, Tae and then Jk came and stood in a line behind Suga , one by one they bowed low to both Rm and then her and welcomed her as their new sister.

When they stood back up Rose said " Ive always wanted a brother and now I have 6, " her voice cracked with emotion and she grabbed at them and hugged them . She would have cried on all their shoulders had Rm not untangled her laughing. " my wife needs to sit down " he said , affectionately but authoritatively. immediately all backed off and Rose took a seat at the wedding table.

Once every one else was seated and had a drink Rm stood and cleared his throat, He thanked each and every one for their love and support and thanked Rose's mother for allowing him to be a part of their family, making promises to never let Rose or their baby down, After that the lads stood up one after the other regaling the audience with funny anecdotes of Rm that had the small group laughing in their seats.

Rose's Mothers speech made Rose cry again as she told of how proud she was of her little girl following her dreams, how she couldn't believe her little girl was going to be a mother and how she would quite happily do time if anything bad happened to said little girl !, This caused the tears to stop and Rose to exclaim Mother! and that made everyone laugh more.

Rms parents stood up and bowed formally to Rose and welcomed her as their daughter and then Bang stood up. He spoke of being proud of Rm and how much he had grown over the years, how he was a man any one would be proud to know and he was felt very privileged to have been a small part in guiding him into manhood, he apologised for the need for secrecy but promised to help them when the time was right. He went on to say that he had never missed not having children of his own because he had helped raise 7 of them and he hoped that Rose and Rms baby would see him as an honorary grandfather.

He sat back down again and the whole group had cheered and whooped causing him to blush.

Speeches over ,a member of staff brought out a beautiful 3 tiered wedding cake , white with purple and white silk flowers and hand made edible butterflies..

***************************

The whole day had seemed magical , but by the time the meal had finished Rose was feeling incredibly tired , but tried to push through not wanting the day to end

She was sat in her seat watching her husband and the boys dance to some songs being played on the juke box , they were trying to do their set dances to songs that weren't their own and were laughing together at the results, her mother and sister looked happy talking to Rms parents and Bang and the manager who's name she couldn't quite remember were stood at the bar talking.
All in all she thought the day was perfect .

" I think you need to have a lay down " came Jennys voice from behind her , Rose looked up and started to say I'm fine but a yawn took her by surprise and Jenny laughed. " See " she said . Rm must have seen them talking because he came over and said " everything okay ? "Perfect " said Rose taking Rms hand . Jenny spoke " sir , I think it's time Rose had a rest, she's tired " Rose shot her a sulky look that said traitor loudly but Jenny shrugged and smiled .Rm looked back at Rose , " I'm tired too , shall we call it a night ?"
Another yawn escaped her , " OK " she said " but just a little nap " if she was honest to herself she could do with it , her tummy felt heavy and her lower back was aching slightly . Another yawn and Rm laughed ," come on my sleepy beauty " he helped her stand and they made their way towards their parents . It wasn't long until everyone noticed that the happy couple were saying good bye and it was another 15 minutes before they could escape to their room. Rose had insisted on hugging and thanking everyone individually .
With one last wave and amid cheers and whooping and clapping the two left and went upstairs.

In the room Rose sat on the bed and let herself fall back , tucking her legs up sleepily.
" oh no you don't Mrs Kim " he said " you need a shower before you sleep " in response she yawned " 10 minutes " she said , " just 10 minutes ?" She felt rather than saw Rm aproach and peeped out of her closed eyes . Rm was kneeling at the side of the bed , face to face " let me help you shower and then ill let you sleep ?"
She cupped the side of his face " husband , if you help me shower I most certainly won't be sleeping " she liked that idea ..a lot . chuckled to herself , groaned and then sat up " okay I'm up ..lead the way husband "
Rm stood up, bent down and deftly scooped Rose up in his arms and carried her to the bathroom, she giggled and nibbled his neck along the way . He sat her on the closed toilet seat while he adjusted the shower temperature , and then once happy turned his attention to Rose , " teeth first or after ," he asked holding up toothbrushes, " first " she said .
She came to stand next to him , it was a beautiful domestic scene as the two brushed their teeth. " can you believe we're actially married?" He said looking at Rose in the mirrors reflection.
Rose shook her head " I'm still pinching myself, " He reached out and squeezed her free hand , looking at the wedding band on hers and his fingers " it's real and I couldnt be happier " she rinsed then leant forward and gave him a minty kiss , which quickly got heated .

Reluctantly Rm pulled back and moaned " Jenny said you have to rest so maybe you should shower alone ?"
Feeling wide awake, aches and pains forgotten she turned and started slipping her dress straps down off her shoulder.
A sexy wicked look in her eye . He groaned "Rose ! I'm trying to behave here " She gave him a little peck on the cheek and stood to let the whole dress fall to the floor , leaving her wearing just her underwear. A white lacy barely there thong and a strapless bra the pushed her breasts up so much she'd been worried they would fall out. His pupils dialted with desire and she squealed triumphantly as he pulled her towards him " wicked wife " he said as he kissed her hard and started stripping his own clothes off too.