time...

By the time Rm left to return to the Inn where his brothers where staying he was feeling a lot happier , Rose's mother , whom he had blatantly refused to call Daisy , tuned out to have a wicked sense of humour , even if a little scary.

He hadn't wanted to leave Rose , but Rose was staying at her mother's and although pregnant already he wouldn't have felt right even thinking about staying . Plus it was big tradition to not see the bride before the wedding in England , so by 8pm he had found himself literally being shooed out by both mother and Jenny.  Leaving a sad but smiling Rose in the doorway . He hadn't even been able to kiss her good bye properly.
His driver had been waiting patiently in the car and greeted him politely before heading off. Rm took his note pad out again , he should have had his vows done by now so he set about putting pen to paper  for the rest journey.

* the next morning

Rose had barely slept , nerves had made her feel nauseous and she was back to nibbling her mums ginger nut biscuits. Her sister and herself had sat up til early hours just talking ,now it was morning and she had bags under her eyes .
She sat at her dressing table and looked at herself in the mirror.  Her hair was a wild mass of curls and with the added dark circles under eyes she looked as far away from wedding ready as possible.

'Lilly is going to kill me ' she thought knowing her sister was coming to do her hair and make up soon. 

She tried to untangle some of the curls with her fingers when something white caught  her eye , it was  her dress hanging up on the wardrobe door. Her stomach did a little back flip . ' hey nugget , she said looking down ' I'm marrying your daddy today , I'm nervous so can you try to not let me feel sick please, ' she laughed a little at her silliness.

A knock came and Jenny popped her head around the door , " can I come in ?" She said .

Rose nodded and Jenny came in carrying her little kit bag.

" just going to check your blood pressure " she said taking the cuff out of her bag as Rose took her arm out of her dressing gown .

Jenny asked the usual questions.  How was she feeling , any pains to report etc .. Rose answered absently , her eyes wandering back to the dress.

" I just don't believe it " she said quietly,  " believe what love ?' Asked Jenny ..
" believe I'm marrying Rm from BTS and I'm having his baby ! I keep expecting to wake up,  like it's all a dream "
Jenny smiled and patted her knee " and I wish you a lifetime of that feeling love."

Blood pressure done Jenny took note of the numbers and said " right missy , breakfast time "

" you go ahead " said Rose , feeling too nervous to eat

Jenny stood up and grabbed her kit bag , " you have 5 minutes , before I send your mum up to come get you " she laughed as she left the room ..Rose didn't.

The thought of food right now was almost enough to make her sick , every time she was left alone the nerves came in strong waves . She needed Rm , she pulled her phone back out and txt. " I miss you ! I'm nervous,  I keep thinking this isn't real " '

" I miss you too but I'll see you in a few hours " came his reply .
Rose sulked and thought about asking him to sneakily come see her but just then "Rose !" Came her mother's voice from the bottom of the stairs.
Feeling very much like a petulant child she shouted " coming " but she wasn't happy.  Between missing Rm , hormones , and pre wedding day jitters she was all over the place and at that moment she couldn't wait for it to be all over and done with so she could go back to her flat and hide.

She stood up and her phone pinged ' want me to sneak out and come see you ?' Rm txt. Happiness bubbled up inside of her,  he had read her mind , knew she needed him , her mind ran through scenarios of possibilities but then " Rose ?" This time it was her sisters voice. No chance of escaping now she thought , but weirdly enough just knowing he had offered to be there for her made her feel calmer .
She replied ' thank you ,but I'm good ♡ ' and went downstairs to her waiting family.

She managed 1 slice of toast and then she was swept up in hair,  make up and eventually the dress . She hardly recognised herself once her sister had finished , hair half up half down , her curls tamed ringlets strategically held in place with diamanté pins. Little diamond studs in her ears and a little diamond necklace . The dress was  an elegant design,  lace arms and over bodice with a simple satin skirt.  Between this Rose and  the the Rose usually in dungarees and pottery splatters the difference made her almost unrecognisable.

She heard a sniffle and looked around to see her mum wiping her eyes. " aww mum don't cry you'll set me off and then Lilly will be mad that I ruined all her hard work " her mum wiped her eyes with a hanky and said " sorry , you just look so amazing, I cant believe my little girls all grown up and getting married . "

Jenny arrived and  took in the scene and put her arm around Daisy and said "come on we still have time for a quick tea before we have to leave, and Rose threw her a grateful look.

Her phone buzzed from across the room and lifting her skirt up so she could walk she retrieved it. 

' How are you feeling now ?' Rm had messaged 

' Ill be fine when I can hold your hand in mine again ' she replied ' I never thought getting married would feel this important, or nerve wracking lol '

' I'm right here waiting for you , I always will be. breath my darling not much longer and once I have your hand in marriage I'm never letting go xxx '

' well here come the tears again ,, thanks lol , I love you , I better get ready to leave , see you soon xxx '

Dabbing her eyes gently so as not to smudge her make up she took one last look in the mirror, Happy after speaking to Rm she made her way downstairs almost ready to face the next chapter of her life head on .