22 Rm, and Rose

Rm had spent a lot of the previous night going over everything that had happened since meeting Rose , sifting through his groups advice , pulling apart things he'd said or done . The truth was he felt like he was on a roller coaster and unable to stop.

There had been moments , sure , in the past when he'd lost temporary control , mostly simple moments like not being able to pick up a dance step , despite desperately telling his feet to do something , that had brought frustrated tears to his eyes in the past , or when the group had almost disbanded , he had felt hopeless and again frustrated at not being able to find a solution or fix everything , the worst absolute worst had to have been when Tae had been kidnapped , those few days he couldn't control anything and when he'd woken up in the hospital and heard Tae had gone he felt anger , shame and fear like never before.

How he felt now though wasn't any of those things , but the lack of control over himself was similar. His body had a mind if its own, his emotions seemed dependant on Rose's actions , he constantly thought about Rose instead of work and music ... His solution in the end had been to take control, He had decided 3 months would be enough , he had no doubt in his mind that this crush would end naturally by then if not before .

Secretly admitting to himself that his body wanted to explore the budding feelings he was experiencing for the first time , he'd had to acknowledge the risk. Although Rose didn't seem the type to kiss and tell he really didn't know her that well at all so the NDA had had to come into play.

It hadn't occurred to him she might say no ! With out being vain he was Rm , he knew many many women would jump at the chance to spend even 5 minutes with him, he was offering her 3 months.!

He paced back and forth , his living quarters just didn't seem big enough but he didn't go out, instead he paced some more and went over his admittedly awkward conversation with Rose ,picking it to pieces and changing it in his head . He looked at the clock , barely 7pm technically she could txt now or any time in the next 5 hours. As he turned to pace in the opposite direction he stubbed his toe on the corner of the little table and swore.

Meanwhile Rose was having a much needed glass of wine or three , a classical playlist on quietly in the background and she was holding the contract in her hand. She had read it twice. Mostly standard stuff , anything said or done between them would remain between them or she was liable ect ect .

The extras were little things like would she be agreeable to him wearing a possible disguise , she had to smile at that as an image of him dressed as a pirate sprung to mind.

Some of the extras hurt a little , things like no contact would be made after three months unless for official Hybe business.

' so what not even a hello , ?! " she said to the empty room. She took another long drink of her wine.
One extra caught her eye in particular, She would agree to a health check before any possible sexual intercourse and both parties would be responsible for making sure she didn't get pregnant .

well there's a few things I would need to say about this she thought and grabbed a pencil off her desk and put a little star next to it .

She looked at the time, 10pm , why had she said she'd give her answer tonight ? She answered her own question straight away , " because his eyes begged me , because he Rm , because he's gorgeous and wants me "..arggh she said out load and finished the last of the wine in her glass before walking over to her fridge and taking the open bottle out and refilling her glass.

She held the piece of paper up in front of her and spoke to it ' this is your fault , he could have just asked me , seen where things went , talked to me , ...more wine and then she continued .. this is like something straight out of a bad romance film, who comes up with this stuff anyway ?

She flung her self down on the couch and put her legs up on the back of the sofa with her head almost upside down , she was quite proud of herself, the offending paper was still in one hand and her half empty wine glass in the other .

Shit ! I'm tipsy she thought , maybe he doesn't trust me , she said conteplativly. I wouldnt have told any one even with out the paper , what am I 13 yrs old telling all my best friends Billy Bob had kissed me ? ,

She tried to take a sip of her wine and ended up tipping most of it over her face , which she found hilarious and rolled off the sofa laughing.
The whole day had been so ridiculous , surreal , unreal, not really real.. wow maybe more than tipsy she concluded after wiping her face.
I should tell him he's ridiculous she said to the now slightly damp piece of paper . She crawled to the table and grabbed her phone .

RM

He had given up pacing and to try and distract himself he'd gone to the companies gym. In just black shorts and top less he knew he looked good. Not in a boastful way but he had worked hard over the last few years to tone and define his muscles.

He heard his phone ring just as he had finished a set of weights , dropping them with a thud he grabbed his phone , hastily saying hello , not even giving himself time to be nervous.

" you!" Came Rose's voice across the line , loudly and if he wasn't mistaken drunk ?

" Rose ?" He said questioningly " are you okay ? " he waited , then heard

" No , ! How can I be okay ? You got me all twisted and squirmy, and hot and confused " only confused came out more like comused and then the line went quiet ...