welcome home

It was still early hours in the morning so once Rose had finished her tea Rm said they should try to get some more sleep . She agreed and went to the bathroom  and changed into her pjs, when she came out Rm was already in bed, she could see his chest was bare, nerves shot through her , he saw  her look. " Rose " he said smiling " Im not about to pounce on you when you're poorly , I have missed you so much, we also, I know, still have a lot to talk about but for now let me just hold you please. "

Feeling silly she blushed and quickly got into bed , he wrapped his arms around her and a feeling of security engulphed her. 

It wasn't long before Rm was sound asleep , but Rose was still on a different time zone so she just contented herself with watching him. 

" Is this real ?" she whispered into the darkness , in answer almost it seemed,  his arms wrapped tighter around her and she sighed.

Two months ago he had been an almost forgotten idol from her younger years, and now she was laying in his arms expecting his baby, their baby... she smiled, could she get any happier ? she could stay in Korea, her adopted home, she was blessed that she could still work   doing what she loved. 

She lightly traced her finger tips over his brow , down his cheeks and the side of his neck... he was hers .

After a while she had to move, she didn't want to but she seemed to need the loo more often than before lately  and she guessed it was a symptom of the pregnancy. She eased out gently and made use of the loo before coming back to the kitchen. The ginger tea had helped and she didn't feel sick at that moment which was good because she was suddenly starving .Praying he had anything in his cupboards she went and explored the kitchen.

It wasn't long before she had to admit defeat,  " what do you live on " she asked the empty room.

There were a couple packets of instant ramon but the spicy stuff which she knew she couldn't eat right now,  the fridge was full of bottles of water and juice but the only food she could see was some left over take way , she didn't know how long they'd been there so didn't risk it .

She spotted a bowl with some fruit in over on the kitchen side so had to settle for an apple and some grapes that were the size of English plums.  She sat on a stool and using a little knife she found in the draw and set about peeling the apple and cutting them into little segments. 

She made herself another cup of ginger tea and felt almost 100 percent normal after her makeshift breakfast. She looked at the time it was almost 5 am , she wondered what time Rm would wake up , she needed to have a shower and change, she felt grubby and yukky , between travelling and being sick she knew she didn't look her best . 

Her suitcase was in the room though and she didn't want to disturb him , she spotted his robe on the bathroom door, that will do.

She stood in the shower and picked up his shower gel smelling it, there was something very intimate about using all of his stuff, shower gel, shampoo , his towel, his robe. 

 Once washed and wrapped in his robe  towel on her head, , she checked the bathroom cabinet , she really desperately wanted to brush her teeth, she did find a new toothbrush but she also spotted a pack of condoms, ' I guess he was being prepared 'she thought, and smiled to herself. Knowing someone you loved loved you back was a new turn on for Rose  and she wondered if she was allowed sex this early in pregnancy. 

Leaving the bathroom she had another cup of ginger tea and picked up her phone , after a bit of searching she found a pregnancy app and downloaded it . She sipped at her drink while scrolling through the new app, looking at images of a 6 week old fetus... not the prettiest, in fact quite scary with its tadpole like tail , weird shaped head and little nubs on the side which she guessed would be arms and legs. She closed the app, that didn't tell her about sex , and since seeing the little box in the bathroom cabinet she could stop imagining having him inside her with a condom.

Can you have sex at 6 weeks ? she wrote directly into the search engine.....

' Its perfectly safe to have sex during pregnancy unless your doctor or midwife has told you not to '

Excitement ran through her and she looked over toward the bedroom, Rm was still asleep the cover down by his waist , his bare chest seemed to beckon her. Would he want to ? Would he think it weird because of the baby ?

 Thinking there was only one way to find out she put her cup down and tiptoed back into the bedroom.. who knew how long the nausea would stay away, she felt she had to seize the moment as and when.

She knelt at the side of the bed and traced a pattern down his chest, brushing lightly over his nipples. then she leant up and kissed the side she could reach, letting her hand travel further , she had just reached the v of hair when his hand came out and grabbed her wrist, she looked up questioningly?  

Rm was looking down his body to her ,  his eyes sleepy but his dimples were showing so she knew he was happy. " are you really going to stop me ?" she asked , a little cheekily . she could already see his erection pushing up the covers.

" are you well enough, is it ok , are we allowed ?" there was a strain in his voice as well as hope. she stood up and climbed on the bed straddling his lap.

" I am well.. at the moment  at least , and its ok ..... and " she said sexily... " you don't have to wear a condom which personally I am very much looking forward to " she didn't give him a chance to reply but let the robe fall open and bent forward and started to kiss him...