Rm would make a good nurse maid

The first thing Rose did when she got up was be sick. ' well this is annoying '  she thought breathlessly sitting on the bathroom floor hugging the toilet like it was her best friend  .

She wasn't even feeling sorry for herself at this point , she was pissed off , she had loads to be doing , and Rm to be seeing.

She brushed and gargled,  trying hard not to gag and made her way to the kitchen.  Maybe tea would be better so she made herself a ginger lemon tea  and took herself back to bed.

Not long after that Rm messaged " How're you feeling today ?" He asked..

She replied with " urgh! Lol , I guess I'll live but it was definitely touch and go earlier hehe "

Her British sarcasm covering a multitude of things as always. She knew he was busy and didn't want to worry him .

He took her response as feeling better and asked if she'd like company this evening,  unfortunately he was tied up after tonight for a few days as all the lads were concentrating on song writing and producing.  So keeping her fingers crossed she said she would love to see him and hoped and prayed she's feel better than she did right now .

Rm told her rest up and he'd bring dinner round later.  Rose stayed in bed for another hour or so then made herself get up and bathe . She was sure she'd managed to get some sick residue in her hair .

The bath helped and she felt well enough to go to the local shops , she knew here in Korea they sold like Pick me up health supplements so she got dressed just in comfy clothes ans took a slow walk . She enjoyed the fresh air , it was almost Christmas,  and that made her feel homesick.

By the time she had a little bottle of vitamins,  some lemonade and crackers she felt almost human again . Not quite enough to go to work but well enough to do some house work and take some clothes to the launderette.  She definitely needed to strip her bed .

She was humming along to Rms latest song when he txt to say he was on his way .

Excitedly she did a little dance in the sittingroom and got a bottle of wine and 2 glasses and set them on the side .

She brushed her teeth again , just incase and was happy to note she didn't even gag this time.

She changed the music playing softly in the background  from Rm to a classic random station and then sat and waited.  It seemed like forever since she'd seen him and she couldn't wait.

   She heard his footsteps before the knock on the door and swung it open , making him jump , she laughed and grabbed his arm pulling him in. " I'm starving " she said looking down at the food bags in his hands  .
He barely had time to kick off his shoes and put the bags down before she flung herself at him..." I missed you too "

Her happiness at seeing him engulfed him and he wrapped his arms around her tightly .." some ones feeling better?  " he asked and she bounced away grabbing the food bags as she went saying " yep , absolutely ravenous all of a sudden " and then she stopped in her tracks and looked him dead in the eye..." and not just for food " she said giggling as she started to unpack the cartons.

Happy to just be with her,  even happier thinking maybe they'd have some fun later he came up behind her and put his head on her shoulder.  " I didn't know what you liked or didn't like so I got a selection he said helping her remove the lid from one of the black bean noodles pots.

The smell hit her and instantly her stomach rolled , her mouth filled with saliva,  and not the good kind, but   the kind you get before being.....she ducked and ran to the bathroom,  she didn't even have time to shut the door .

As she heaved,  she felt Rms hands come round and move her hair , " leave me alone " she begged , tears were streaming down her face ,  how mortifying was this,  she thought.  Rm ignored her and rubbed her back until the heaving subsided , then he used a flannel that was next to the sink and rinsed it under cool water before gently wiping her face  .

Rose gulped down lungfulls of air and then went to stand up , she wobbled slightly and Rm scooped her up like she weighed nothing. After laying her on the bed he went and got her a glass of water from the kitchen . He also quickly  went online and using an app ordered some Samgyetang.

Not quite British chicken soup but the closest he could manage at that moment .

He rushed back to Rose's bedroom to find her sitting up . " are you okay ? How are you feeling , can I get you anything else ?"
She groaned and pulled the quilt up infront of her face.

" I am so sorry " she said " and embarrassed,  I've ruined you're evening !" He thought he heard a little catch in her voice and wondered if she was crying.

He put his hand on her shoulder " Rose , " he said softly " Are you actually apologising for being ill ?" He was trying to lighten the mood , make her laugh,  he felt so out of his depth , but also.." shall i tell you a secret " he said , Rose moved the blanket just enough for her eyes to be seen and she nodded..

" you know.. my only dating references have been dramas,  and you've failed a few attempts of mine to be chivalrous " he saw her clench her eyebrows in confusion so he went on to explain, " I'd get ready open a door for you but you'll already open it , take my coat off for you but you already would have your own " he laughed a little at the memories , " holding your hair back tonight helped me tick one of those boxes and taking care of my sick ..." he stopped he nearly said girlfriend and quickly carried on " lover was another , so let me look after you please ?' He ran his hand over her head and gently lifted her up to look at him. " let me look after you " he said .

The look in his eyes was intense , she'd wanted to laugh at his attempts to be a gentleman and had almost apologised for foiling his plans , but that look , the intense gaze melted her . She nodded and let him hold her . They stayed like that until her door buzzer went and he had to leave to get the soup.

' what are you doing Rose ?' She said to herself,  ' don't rely on him , you can only rely on yourself ' but it felt so good to have some one to lean on for a change , she didn't have the energy to fight it .