26 dotted line

The wait was killing him Rm thought. He was trying to appear nonchalant, sat on the sofa , scrolling through his phone , when he'd heard the bathroom door go and saw Rose's face all flushed and make up free , he'd been awestruck with her beauty , he laughed to himself at the memory of her then screeching like a banshee and dashing across the room.

He could hear her moving around her bedroom now , his mind wandered to imagining her bed , would he ever experience laying in the bed with her , sleeping with her ? Before his imagination could take over though the bedroom door opened and he quickly looked down at his phone .
" can we talk ?" Asked Rose , Rm looked up and put his phone down .

Rose didn't trust herself to sit next to him on the sofa so instead she stood there , feeling awkward but it was the better option of the two.

" I'm will to say yes " she started , Rm sat motionless, he wanted to jump up and swing her around he was that happy , but he'd heard the unspoken ' but ' at the end of her sentence so waited.

" there'd a couple clauses I want to talk to you about , firstly the one that says we are both responsible of preventing pregnancy. I can't take the pill or the injection it makes me ill , same with the implant , I don't know about the coil but even some of those have hormones in so it would be a risk. I'd rather we just used condoms "

Rm hadn't even heard of the coil but he understood what she was saying ." Okay " he said nodding his agreement.

Rose continue , satisfied with his answer. I'll submit to the sti tests , obviously you don't need to . " again Rm nodded.

" I want you to add either one of us can walk away at any time during the 3 months period "

Whilst in her room she'd had this thought , if her feelings towards him got too strong she would want to back out as quickly as possible .

He didn't like it , he thought but what could he say , he was pretty sure he would agree to anything as long as Rose agreed to see him .

Not wanting to speak, or even breath in case she changed her mind he again nodded. His heart was thumping and the adrenaline and excitement was close to how he felt before going on stage .

Rose relaxed her shoulders and suddenly felt shy . She came over and held her hand out " I guess we have a deal then" she said .
Rm stood up and took her tiny hand in his he then cupped both their hands with his other hand. He smiled down at her , " deal" he said .

They stood like that not moving , just holding hands and looking into each others eyes , Rm moved his thumb to caress the outside of Rose's hand. It sent shivers through her body .

He was so nervous , would she let him kiss her now , properly ? Could he ask ? She hadn't signed the contract yet? But every nerve ending in his body was telling him she wanted it too.

" can I ki...."

Rose brought her free arm and wrapped it around Rms neck , standing on her tip toes as much as she could , she pulled his face down to meet hers , she was aware this would be his first kiss , proper one , so instead of devouring like she wanted she gently placed her lips to his , they were full and soft , neither moved, she'd let him set the pace now , he'd let go of her hand and now his arms engulfed her , he kissed her back , slowly, gently, his whole body felt as though on fire , he wanted to run away with these feelings , but he also wanted to savour them. Over and over, ever so slowly and gently he kissed her , one hand coming up to do what he had ached to do for a while . He cupped the back of her neck feeling the weight of her hair catch in his fingers , his other hand went to the small of her back and he pulled her in tight .
There were no thoughts in his head , he savoured every moment , every touch , the way her breasts were pushing against him , the feel of her body , so soft in his arms.

He could feel sensations rising and new if he wasn't carful this amazing, wonderful sensual kiss could very quickly turn into fire , so very slowly he pulled away, a sigh escaped his lips before he could stop it and then he just pulled her in and held her .
" you fit so perfectly in my arms " he said quietly , Rose couldn't talk so she just snuggled in deeper.

Rose was feeling ...overwhelmed, no one had ever kissed her like that before , usually it was just hunger and tongues and teeth. A very big part of her had wanted to allow the passion to take over the second her lips had connected with his but as she let him lead she had followed and it had to have been one of the most beautiful kisses she had ever imagined.

Eventually she felt composed enough and stepped back to look up at him, " I guess there's no going back now " she said and she smiled .

The words ' no way and I'm never letting you go ' nearly slipped out from Rm but he caught himself last minute and just nodded .

Standing there things suddenly felt a little awkward so Rose said, would you like some tea ? Or coffee? She didn't wait for a response and walked towards the kitchen .

Rm followed saying tea would be nice . Rose made the tea in no time and then the two of them went back into the sitting room. Rose opted for one of her over sized beanbag chairs , so Rm did the same .
" You know Rose , "Rm said " I really don't actually know that much about you " he gave a dry laugh " we've already kissed , If it hadn't have been so good I'd almost feel guilty " Rose smiled " I guess things have been pretty intense from the moment we met , what would you like to know ?" Rm smile ..." everything "

They spent the next few hours in comfortable companionship, Rose telling him stories of her childhood and how she ended up in Korea making tea sets and Rm regaled her with some funny stories about trying to be a gangster rapper at the ripe old age of 14 .