love and laughter 🔞

" you have to let go of my hand husband " Rose said giggling,  he had already spilt water every where trying to fill the kettle and he had just managed to knock a saucer flying off the counter with a crash. " I love you dearly " she said " but let's face it you're not the most coordinated person in the world . "
He stopped what he was doing and looked her dead in the eye " I take offence to that " he said with mock indignity " Have you not seen my dancing skills wife ?"

They both laughed and then Rm had to concede in letting go whilst he cleared up the broken crockery.

Eventually though they both had a cup of tea and were sat down on the sofa .

Rm gave a weery sigh and put his tea down " you've no idea how happy I am to be here right now " he said leaning his head back and closing his eyes .

Putting her own drink down she said " about as happy as I am to have you here I reckon " she lifted his arm up and snuggled into him letting his arm wrap around her . He opened his eyes and started playing with her hair .

" I had to come home " he said quietly " I missed you so much, I was being short-tempered  and the boys were getting angry with me too " he gave a little laugh " they practically packed my bags for me and threw me out the door "
Rose chuckled and just snuggled deeper " I love my new brothers " she said
"Hey ! " said Rm ,Rose giggled some more and looked up at him " jealous much husband ?" She asked , a cheeky grin on her face , he lifted her chin with his free hand and kissed her hard on the lips " you're mine " he said .

That kiss awoke every nerve ending in Rose's body ,' shit how frustrated must she have been if a kiss was making her feel like this. ' she thought..
He saw her face change , her eyes grew dark and his internal lust monster did a happy dance as he brought her back in for another kiss .

Over and over , their lips connected , the feeling , the need was too much , kissing wasn't enough , tongues and hands joined in , a breathless moan escaped Rose and he pulled back concern on his face " sorry , are you okay , is this OK? " he looked down at Rose's pregnant tummy , praying everything he had read was correct ..Rose pulled his head back down " I'm pretty sure I didn't give you permission to stop " she said smiling and  shifting positions .

Kissing once more she used her hands to undo his jacket  and untuck his shirt , her hands grasped hungrily for naked flesh .
His head rolled back giving her access to his throat and neck , now he groaned.
Rose maneuvered herself so she was knelt either side of his thighs , she wished she was wearing a skirt now instead of dungarees.

Rm was having similar thoughts and tried to undo the buckels holding the trousers up but like his very first time with her bra he just couldn't work out the mechanism.  Frustration had him grinding up into Rose's hot center and he growled .

She couldn't help but laugh,  they were both flustered and aroused , she could feel him beneath her , hard and hungry , she gave him one more kiss for good measure and as elegantly as she could muster considering her current shape,  stood up from his lap and deftly undid the buckles letting the whole garment fall to the floor. Too late realising what underwear she was currently wearing she tried to pull her tee shirt down .

He sat forward with a shock grin on his face and pulled her towards him..slowly raising the hem of her tee shirt up , all the while looking at her face as she went redder and redder .

" erm..are they my boxers you're wearing ? " he could barely keep the incredulous laughter out of his voice .

She tried to dismiss it , completely mortified and slapped his hand away " we are married , surely what's yours is now mine " she said.

' God she was cute ' he thought to himself .

With as much dignity as she could manage she slipped the boxers off too and let him gently pull her back onto his lap " I find the thought of you in my underwear sexier than all the lace lingerie in the world " he said , " really ?" She asked , less embarressed now , as she sat back astride him. He pushed his hips up making contact with her heat " can't you tell?" He said , all serious again.

He ran his hands up under her shirt and quickly made like work of her bra " I guess practice does make perfect " she teased,  together they eased both her shirt and bra off , he held her hips down onto his erection and lent forward to devour her breasts . He noticed her nipples had become darker and he could see faint blue veins in them , this made them all the more sexy in his eyes and he couldn't stop nuzzling them .

All coherent thoughts left Rose , with each flick of his tongue on her sensitive skin ripples of pleasure ran down her spine , her fanny throbbed and she was desperate for more , more skin " I need ..." she said desperately clawing at his clothes , he quickly got rid of his top half but she was still sat on him " Rose " he said wriggling his hips , she didn't want to get off , there was a feeling of vulnerability being  naked , her pregnant body full on display , on the other hand she wanted more , instead of getting off him and standing up she moved herself to the side,  staying on the sofa..she eyed him hungrily " you have 10 seconds " she said , it took less than that for Rm to undo his trousers,  loop his fingers in the waistband of both items and scooter them down to his knees . He lent forward to remove them completely but Rose was too much in need of him,  she pulled him back and quickly knelt over him,  he could feel the heat on his cock and he groaned , slowly she lowered herself down onto him , letting her body grow accustomed to the feel , he let her take the lead but it was excruciating,  cm by cm she went until she had him all inside her , her inner muscles clenching at him
Again he asked " are you alright " he didn't dare move ,  intrusive thoughts of the baby starting to penetrate his aroused haze. In answer she rolled her hips so there wasn't a part of him that wasn't in her , " wife " he groaned , it had been too long , he had missed her too much , just being inside her was unbelievably amazing and he already felt fit to burst .

She bent forward and kissed him " stop talking " she said " stop worrying ..I've missed you "

He didn't need telling twice , he let his feelings go , he kissed her everywhere he could reach , her neck, her breasts ,her mouth , he let his hands help guide her hips as she moved  slowly up and down ,  every movement she made wrought a moan from his lips , between them they found a way , he raising his hips to fill her and his hands helping steady her .

He knew he wouldn't last long,  but some how he also knew she wouldn't need long herself ,  he could already feel her juices dripping down his balls .

He sped up his hip movements , Rose meeting  each thrust of his hips with a downward  motion , her breasts bouncing to their rhythm,  he caught one in his mouth and sucked hard and she held back a scream of pleasure , faster and faster they moved in unison , she pulled his head down to capture his mouth and as his tongue entered her , her back arched and her hands clenched his shoulders , he could feel her short nails digging in,  those tiny points of pleasurable pain sent him over the edge too , he let out a guttural moan as he came hard.

Panting he placed he head on her breasts and pulled her into his embrace . He heard her sigh and for the first time in months his heart felt light..This was his home,  this women , her arms , his heart .