4 group help

It had been three days since his VLive , Rm was sat scrolling the Web, mentally kicking himself , of course Army's had spotted he hadn't been himself , there was video after video on you tube, dissected and twisted to fit every possible scenario.

Of course most were wrong, Army was worried he was tired, over working himself, not eating well, not sleeping, but not all , there were a few that had been close ...

'RM LOVE STRUCK DUMB'

' SPEECHLESS OVER A PRETTY GIRL '

He couldn't read any more and chucked his phone on to the little coffee table and stood up.

HIs phone tinged and he rolled his eyes. He loved his brothers dearly but boy they were nosy ! No that wasn't fair on him to say that , they were just concerned. He picked his phone back up ' Team meet , at yours 5 minutes " it said . Clever Suga ..he acknowledged wriley, he didn't have time to escape in just 5 minutes.

Oh well he'd managed to avoid them for nearly three days , he couldn't avoid them for ever. He went to his bed room and quickly dressed into tracksuit pants and a comfy tee..its not that he was dressing up for the lads but thought some clothes would be preferable to just the boxers he'd been sat in.

He was sat , drinking a coffee just a few minutes later , looking up at the other 6 members of his group

" I'm fine " he said .

Suga shook his head , " honestly that's the worst Vlive I've ever seen you do. People are actually calling you rude "

Jk stepped forward and said " can you tell us what happened ,"

Rm thought, could he ?

Tae stepped up next to JK and took his hand , " you know you can tell us anything " he said

Rm looked at them, " can you all at least sit down , you're making me feel very nervous all crowding around me like this " he words were a bit more impatient than he'd meant and some of them looked a little hurt ." I'm sorry" he said " won't you please all sit down ?" He repeated more politely .

" See , I said only one of us should come " said Jin " no no , you're all fine and welcome , I'm sorry I'm just .." he thought how to word it " dealing with something " he finished lamely .

Everyone sat and looked expectantly at RM waiting patiently , or impatiently if you went by Taes leg bouncing up and down. JK must have noticed RM looking and gently placed his hand on Taes knee and Tae immediately stopped. " their telepathy as strong as ever " thought RM .

" fine " he said. He took a breath and told them everything that had happened , from the bicycle accident , to his rudness and then although he didn't go into body specifics he even admitted that he'd felt flustered around her .

Everyone sat there in silence. And then Jin burst out laughing , his laughter started the others and RM sat , embarressed as his so called brothers laughed at him.

"I'm sorry " stuttered Jin , wiping laughter tears from his face , " But ," he turned to the others " our boy's all grown up and got his first crush !" This brought about more mirth and RM stood up in a huff and walked to the kitchen.

He heard footsteps behind him and turned to see JK there.
Jk walked right up to him and hugged him , RM was shocked and actually looked over his shoulder for Tae , Tae was known to be a bit possessive and jealous of his husband .

Jk laughed and stepped back saying don't worry Taes still in the other room , " then he got serious " I don't think having a crush is funny " he said " and I'm sorry I laughed , believe me I understand exactly how it feels to crush on someone . "

Rm nodded " yeah I guess you would , thank you. Its not like I want to date her or anything, she's all wrong and I'm too busy to date "

" why is she wrong ?" Asked Tae who'd just come into the kitchen and back hugged JK. He was talking to RM over JKs shoulder.

Rm thought for a moment " well for a start she thinks I'm rude , and I have been so she is right , erm..she English , I googled her " he admitted " she not in the entertainment business so wouldn't understand our hectic work schedule and well I'm sort of famous , can I ask any one ever to be seen with me in a romantic way , netizans would hound her and she'd end up hating me anyways so what's the point. I just need to get over this crush as soon as possible "

Jk actually looked a little sad for him " this really is your first crush isn't it ?"
Before RM could reply J-Hope stuck his head around the door. " you can come back in now , we've stopped laughing " he said although his did still have a very large grin on his face .

" come on boss " said JK " they're like wild hyenas , they won't leave until you give them something ." Either side of RM , Tae and JK took an arm each and led him back into the front room.

" When are you due to go back for the glossing , finishing and stuff " asked Suga .

RM sighed " tomorrow he said , but its just being recorded, not another Vlive.
Think the producer wants to be able to edit it incase I look like a dick again . Bad for public image you know ?....I just don't know how I can face her , there's something about her eyes , every time I look at her I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack and my hands gets clammy." ' and my cock twitches ,' but he kept that to himself .

" you need to desensitise yourself " said Jimin. " I used to have a crush on a girl at school just before we debuted , but had to leave the school when I joined the group, so had to make a choice. I looked at her photo a lot and found faults with her until eventually I stopped thinking about her "

" okay " said RM like he was taking direction and memorising it , " that's a good idea. Any other advice ? He asked .

" what about asking her out to dinner and apologising?" Said Tae . Suga gave him a playful punch on the arm " If she thinks he's that rude why would she say yes?" . " Because he's Rm of BTS who wouldn't say yes " JK said standing up for Taes idea.

" She's English though ," said Jin , would she even care who BTS are ?

" she didn't seem to recognise me when I bumped into her and she dumped coffee on me " said RM a little sulkily
" yeah but she must know now since doing the show with you " said J-Hope , " she can't be living here and not know who you are unless she lives under a rock"

" what do you want to do ?" Asked Suga , always the sensible one , less openly emotions than the others , but perhaps twice as caring in his own way .

RM sighed , " I don't know " he replied honestly " Do you think she'd have dinner with me if I said I wanted to apologise?"

Tae clapped his hands excitedly " you won't know unless you ask " he said .

Rm looked unconvinced but said " we are meeting tomorrow anyway , should I ask her to dinner tonight , If I can clear the air tomorrow's shoot might go better ?"

" go for it "Tae said excitedly and the others were nodding their heads in agreement .