27 business

Rm had had to leave by early afternoon due to a busy schedule of dance practice with the boys , he had not wanted to leave , finding that just being in Rose's company was almost as exhilarating as kissing her , she was funny , and sweet , her laughter when telling him something funny had made his insides all warm. He'd not seen her laugh properly before , giggles and embarrassed laughter yes , but Rose's proper , let loose and laugh laughter had been delightful , it felt like being wrapped in a happiness bubble right along with her .

He remembered their kiss good bye , almost a carbon copy of their first kiss, there was something about holding back and savouring the moment that Rm really loved.

At that moment he tripped on his own feet and crashed to the ground. He groaned and looked up to see 6 pairs of eyes staring at him.

Jk and Tae had a smile of sympathy on their face , Jin , Jimin and Suga just a resigned look..he was after all known to be clumsy, but J Hope looked the angry , " can you please concentrate " he said running a frustrated hand through his hair , they'd been practicing for more than an hour now and the steps were complex .

Sheepishly Rm mumbled sorry and stood up. " I just need to go to the bathroom " he said quickly running out the room..

Love !! He'd used that word again and that's what had tripped him up . He splashed cold water on his face and stared at himself. Water dripped down off his eyelashes and he actually laughed at himself , he must be crazy he thought , quickly drying his face . Determined to make it up to the boys and put 100 percent effort into dance, he walked back into the practice room a strong resolve in place. NO THINKING ABOUT ROSE !

It mostly worked he thought a few hours later , at least he hadn't got moaned at again by Hobi.

He'd had a quick shower and then sat at his desk and re wrote the nda with all the exceptions Rose had asked for , and while it printed off he messaged Rose asking her to come for dinner and read and hopefully sign the contract.

Whilst waiting for her reply Rm had a sudden thought ..' should he buy some condoms? And if so where , he couldn't exactly walk into a chemist , he wondered if he could ask Rose but didn't want her to think he was being presumptuous, although he had no doubt now that they would eventually sleep together before the 3 months was up.

He paced , and paced some more and then apon hearing his phone vibrate remembered he wouldn't need them tonight anyway , she hadnt had her tests yet , a pang of dissappoiment ran through him.

Rose had replied she was looking forward to seeing him later , and all dissapointing thoughts vanished as he set about trying to make dinner.

Trying being the word of the day it turned out. Culinary skills he was not known for , in fact he'd once managed to burn even a stainless steel frying pan.

Nothing was going right , he'd cut his fingers slicing onions , there was a funny after taste to the sauce he'd made to accompany the steak and chips.

It was supposed to be a simple English meal , steak chips peppercorn sauce and fried onions ..He hadn't even started the steaks yet they were resting on the side but at this rate Rose was going to run screaming just looking at it. The sink was piled with discarded plates pans and utensils and he had ..he looked at the time..an hour before Rose got here. He had sauce stains on his white shirt , he was hot and very bothered .
Time to call reinforcements. He pulled out his phone and typed in the group chat S.o s. Dinner gone to hell one hour to date night ? He pressed send and sent up a silent prayer any of the lads would be available.

Almost immediately Suga replied , you don't want me lol I'd be no better than you , ask JK

Jin and Jimin weren't home but just when Rm was wondering if he should get take out JK replied , we will be there in 5 minutes.

We, thought Rm , of course Tae would come too , 2 years down the line and still joined at the hip.

Jk and Tae walked straight in , JK already in a cute apron and tae had a big grin on his face , " the cavalry is here to save the date " he said laughing at his play on words , Rm groaned but JK laughed .
" thank you " he said " can I do anything to help " Tae laughed some more and then JK said " just go change and leave it to us "
Rm new he looked bad so tha ked then again and left for a quick shower and change of clothes, by the time he came out the sink was empty of washing up , thanks to Tae he guessed going by the punk rubber gloves on his hands and a new saucepan had what looked like Pepper sauce in it , onions were cut into a neat pile and the steaks ready to go in the pan.

" Are you not cooking the steaks for me too ?" He asked in a panic. Jk shook his head , its very simple. Think of it as math. Heat the pan up first so it's hot put both steaks in 2 minutes max , flip add butter ,baste for 2 more minutes then take out and let rest for the same amount of time you cooked it for . Perfect medium rare steaks , dish up and serve , even you can go wrong "Rm groaned " don't say that, that might jinx it "

Tae came and patted him on the shoulder, " you'll be fine " he held his hand out for JK to take " we're going , don't call..its date night " he smiled and Jk having taken hold of Taes hand led the way out the room throwing and wave over his shoulder as they left .

Rm looked at the time..any moment now he thought and his tummy did a backflip.

Rose walked up to the now familiar building and even the security was starting to recognise her , she went straight into the lift and as she got out she saw ' omg taekook!' She barely contained herself as she watch the two lads walk down the hall and around a corner hand in hand. Guess she really hadn't grown out of being a fan girl. She laughed , composed herself and stood infront of Rms door.