50 a poorly Rose and a conflicted Rm

She couldn't believe it , Rm was supposed to fly back today and here she was laid up in bed with stomach flu, which was a nice way of saying she had been sick. None from the other end yet thankfully but she felt awful.

She had spoken to Rm every night this week, he'd managed to make his time zone coincide with her going to bed .

She'd thought sweet, and although they had been short conversations with each just telling the other about their day she had been happy for that small connection at least.

She'd been fine up until yesterday, even got as far as glazing her 3rd tea set , her second one finished , looked beautiful and Song Park-sul had loved it.

Today though she could barely get out of bed, the room spun and she had already brought everything up that was there to come up. She wondered what she had eaten , she had gone for a hotpot yesterday so maybe that , but she's eaten there lots of times before with no problems .

On shaky legs she made herself some lemon water and crawled back into bed. She had a few sips and went back to sleep.

When she woke up around lunch time she felt marginally better but still a bit nauseous so gave up on the idea of leaving her apartment for the day and curled up with a book, nibbling on so dry toast.

She knew Rm was flying in today but it would be late when he arrived , she had said to come see her regardless of how late but she txt him putting him off. The last thing she wanted to do was make him ill.

Feeling very sorry for herself she spent the day quietly, moving slowly when ever she had to move and eating bland food. She txt her sister , she wanted sympathy, and to her surprise she'd replied saying drink lemonade as that would help.

Great idea Rose had thought but didn't want to risk leaving to go get some so made do with her lemon water. It did seem to help. By early evening she was hungry and risked a light dinner of rice , kim flakes ( seaweed) and a fried egg. Having managed to keep it all down she was begining to wish she hadn't messaged Rm now but still she wasn't 100 percent right and on top of that she thought maybe she was getting some period cramps, which was about right , she was due.

By 8 o'clock she felt depressed at her wasted day and walked back to her bed ,hot water bottle for her tummy and another hot lemon. She hated getting sick.

She was asleep when Rm tried ringing, he was worried about her .

He had read her message as soon as he'd landed, excited to see her and then dissapointed he couldn't.

He had wondered if there was anything he could do for her, hated the thought of her being ill, but as she hadn't answered he gone straight home from the airport instead.

Once showered and dressed In comfy clothes he'd decided to pop on weverse, say hi talk about his trip, a lot of Army commented on his hair and he'd said he would be going back to his natural colour soon.

He heard a knock on his door and had told Army back in moment , most of the lads just walked in so he guessed Suga.

He was right and he quickly explained he was on live and dragged him over to the sofa with him.

Suga said hi and Army went nuts with marry me messages, he laughed at them and after Rm gave him a beer they spent the next half an hour teasing Army with lines from their new cypher , talked about the Europe tour coming up in a few month and some other plans they all had.

Once the live was finished they sat in companiable silence for a while , eventually though Rm said " spit it out "

Suga put his almost untouched beer down on the little table .
" did you take Rose to Italy ?"

'Ah shit ' he thought ' busted...

" how did you know ?" He asked.

He didn't want to appear rude , he tried to keep his voice nutural, but it wasn't Sugas business and he was an adult .

Suga opened his phone and handed it to him.

There was a picture of Rm on the end of the catwalk , but in the bottom right hand corner of the phone , almost in the shadows was Rose , looking up with him and smiling.

He handed the phone back " oh " he said

" oh ? Is that all you've got to say , why would you bring her to Italy what were you thinking ? What if some one had seen ? With the tour coming up we can't afford any more scandles ! it's taken a long time to get back to where we were before Jk and Tae came out. "
Rm nodded he knew all this " it will be over soon anyway. I just needed to get her out of my system "

Neither Suga not Rm believed his words but thankfully Suga let it go for now.

He stood up.. "we have worked too hard to let some girl mess this up for us , you said yourself ,Bang tan til you die ,"

" I won't mess this up " he replied as Suga left.

Feeling dejected he finished his beer. He didn't know what to do or who to turn to , he felt like this toward Rose now after only a couple of weeks, how would he feel after 3 months.

Could he allow this to go on for that long ? , could he stop now even if he wanted to ?.

Before he'd been with somebody it had been easy to say he'd be single for life , wouldn't put anyone through the horror of being his girlfriend , but now ...now the thought of being alone again , being lonely again was more depressing than he wanted to admit.

The word love was still lingering around his mind ,but he chose to ignore it.

He looked at the time nearly midnight but his body clock was still on Italy time. He grabbed his gym gear in a huff , jet lag sucked !