Rush

He couldn't sleep on the plane and it was 14 hours of endless hellish scenarios playing out in his head , 14 hours of non stop nightmares, but eventually the lights of Incheon airport came into view and Rms heart sped up even more with antisipation..' I'm almost there Rose , I'm coming '

Rose was tired, irritable, stressed, scared and uncomfortable,
however..Rm was on his way.. knowing he would be there soon was pretty much the only thing keeping her sane, where her hands were so swollen she could barely hold a phone, where her head hurt she could barely keep her eyes open, but he was coming.

She held her stomach, hold on little one , daddies almost here .

Just then Jenny walked back in the room and Rose struggled to sit up, Jenny rushed to help her putting a pillow behind her . " His planes landed " she said with a relieved smile on her face, " he will be here now in less than an hour so you can stop stressing, and maybe have a little nap ?" she asked hopefully.

Relief washed over Rose and she rested her head back against the pillows with a sigh. " Id love a nap " she said stifling a yawn " but its hard to get comfortable with the monitor strap on me and the nurses in and outing "

Jenny patted her hand gently , " I know love, but you should try, I promise ill wake you as soon as he arrives. "

Rose nodded , closing her eyes helped the head ache at least , even if she couldn't sleep.

Meanwhile Rm was making a mad dash out of the airport , as soon as he had turned his phone back on he had read a message from Jenny saying no change , which was good, and a message from Jin saying a car would be waiting for him. He didn't bother replying he knew Jin would understand.

The airport was busy , a few paparazzi were waiting by another gate , he prayed no one would see him as he showed his passport, once passed there he could put his cap, mask and glasses back on .

No such luck "NAMJOOOOON!" He heard with one person in front of him as he waited at passport control. He didn't look around, ; please hurry please hurry' he said in his mind looking straight ahead, fearing if he turned around more people would spot him,

" next " said the man behind the counter and Rm walked up and handed him his passport. The man didn't bat an eyelid, he must be used to celebrities passing through by now and Rm sincerely thanked him as he was cleared to leave.

The companies car was waiting and Rm and his security guard jumped in . " hospital please " he said to the driver , sitting back and reaching for his phone . First he dialled Rose but it went straight to voicemail then he rang Jenny who answered straight away.

she whispered " Hello sir,"

" Is she asleep ?" Rm said , subconsciously whispering also " Yes sir , she's just dozed off. Are you on your way from the airport now ?" she asked

" Yes, I should be about 30 minutes and then ill be there , Thank you Nurse Jenny for everything " He added before hanging up and thinking perhaps he could allow himself half hour nap as well.

The purr of the cars engine acted like a lullaby, the stress and all the travelling finally catching up. knowing he was mere minutes away now and everything was still ok Rm let himself drift off.

An alarm going off woke Rose with a start, before she could register anything else Jenny was beside her as a nurse was slipping a cuff on her arm, disorientated from the sudden waking Rose couldn't speak, her heart thumped loudly in her chest and she wished some one would turn the beeping off .

Then Jenny was saying something and she cleared her foggy mind and looked at her " Whats wrong ?" she asked , Jenny took her hand " Honey, now don't panic but the protein in your urine has come back really high and your blood pressure has spiked to dangerous levels, Abi Nabi is not doing so well so they're going to take you down for surgery now and get her out "

That took a second to sink in and then her breath caught " Now ? Where's Rm ? He has to be here , I cant do this with out him !" Panic was clear in her voice and tears stung her eyes." I'll call him now love , try not to get too upset " Jenny stood up and pulled her phone out and dialled Rms number . Rose watched her but then had to look away as a specialist, that introduced themselves as an anaesthesiologist, said she needed to get on her side so they could administer numbing anaesthetic before taking her down to theatre.

" Rm sir don't panic " where the first words Rm heard after being woken by his phone, of course then the first thing he did was panic " what's happened ?" he asked nervously .

" They need to get baby out so they're about to take her to theatre .. are you close ?"

Fear literally made his blood run cold and it was with a strained voice he asked the driver to get there as fast as possible.

" Ill be there in 5 " he said , " tell Rose I'm coming please , she must be so scared "

Jenny said she would then hurriedly hung up to get back to Rose, leaving Rm fighting tears of panic alone in the back of the car, he cursed every traffic light and slow car but eventually he pulled up right outside the main hospital entrance. he thanked the driver as he jumped out the car and ran to the reception, breathlessly he asked " where's maternity ? " he didn't even stop to think about the other people In the hospital, or worry about being recognised , he just wanted to get to Rose.

The startled receptionist pointed down the hall and gave him directions. He thanked her quickly and rushed away.

He didn't hear the gasps of shock as he passed other patients and visitors, he didn't notice anything other than the various signs above turnings and doors.

His phone rang and he stopped in his tracks, " Jenny? Where is she ?"