7 naughty Rose

' oh this was too much fun, ' Rose thought to her self watching Rms face as she sauntered back towards him.

She'd thought long and hard about her actions when in the luxurious bathroom. The tiniest bit of wine had spilt on her jeans but nothing that would make her feel uncomfortable, but taking them off would certainly make RM uncomfortable.

She'd looked at herself in the floor to ceiling mirror on one of the walls. She knew she was pretty , not in a conceited way but in an acceptance sort of way , she She wasn't worried he would hurt her , no matter how much she teased, as she was a girl brought up in London, she knew how to take care of herself even though she was barely 5ft tall.

She pretended not to notice RMs face but instead spotted the dinner placements set . " ooh dinner, goody, im starving , let's eat and then you can tell me what you wanted to talk to me about " she gave him her biggest smile and sat down . The tee shirt when standing came to just above her knees but when she sat and crossed her bare legs it reached to mid thigh. She saw RMs eyes follow her movements and she felt ..hmm what did she feel she asked herself.. satisfaction perhaps ?

She wondered how far she could push him , but he seriously deserved it , every meeting so far he'd acted all high and mighty .

' Fuck ' RM thought to himself , his brothers had abounded him , they would so pay for this , he couldn't keep his eyes down because of her bare legs , couldn't look at her face because of her eyes , caught himself staring in her chest area and nearly gave himself whiplash with the speed he quickly turned away, this evening was not going the way he'd planned.

Just then a security guard knocked on the door announcing the food had arrived and RM breathed a sigh of relief. He busied himself dishing up the various plates of food and when done felt composed enough to sit opposite Rose and look at her.

Remembering Korean custom Rose said " thank you for the food and waited for RM to say let's eat.

From the outside looking in it probably looked like a nice companable meal but the two were both having private battles.

Rose was beginning to feel a little guilty which she didn't like , and was wishing she'd kept her jeans on . For some reason , sat across from him all her inner fan girl feelings were coming out , as her mind waged war with her latent teenage hormones.

The air crackled with tension as RM and Rose made stilted conversation about nothing either would later remember, eating food with no taste and drinking too much wine.

At the end of the meal Rose finished her 3rd glass of wine and asked , "why did you ask me here ?"

RM looked down , took a breath and replied " I wanted to apologise to you "

" what for ? " asked Rose, leaning forward on the table and resting her head on her hands .
" that day, with the bike" said RM quietly .

" want to tell me why you acted like that ?" Rose asked softly ,

" I was embarressed and I was worried you'd recognise me . If you'd screamed my name I could very easily have been mobbed and I had no security with me . I left hoping you wouldn't recognise me , but " he said quickly when it was clear Rose was about to speak " If it makes you feel more inclined to forgive me I felt guilty and horrible all night. Please accept my sincere apology " he dipped his head slightly and waited .

Rose took a moment to really hear what he had said and concluded okay fair enough she could understand how he could panic and go like that but ..she looked up " what about the other day though. In the pottery studio, do you realise you made me feel almost invisible? You barely spoke to me , and I understand you were talking to millions of fans as well but I was there in the room with you and you barely acknowledged me. Even my sister who was a fan thought you were rude to me !"

" I'm so sorry , really , I don't even have a very good excuse. " said RM. To busy himself he poured more wine in both of their glasses and waited , head low.

" you're doing it again " said Rose exasperated, " If your whole life wasn't on line for the world to see I'd say you were shy or introverted, but that's not you that's Suga , if we are to believe the Internet, so why can't you look at me ? "

Rm gulped, took a slow drink from his glass and looked at her , willing himself to try to act normal, but the second his eyes made contact with her eyes , his blood rushed south and his heart beat did double time in his chest.

"I.. " he faltered and cleared his throat " I seem to have a crush on you " he managed in the end , his ears and cheeks burning with embarressment.

Rose was shocked , that was the last thing she had expected him to say . She hiccupped and then drank some wine , buying time to think.

Her inner fan girl was doing back flips and her heart was doing the tango , he had a crush on her !? Shit ! , and then it occurred to her how she was dressed and acting must have been seriously disturbing him. She had only wanted to mess with him a little bit because of his previous actions , but now she felt even more guilty.

She pulled the tee shirt down a little lower and then crossed her arms . " I don't know what to say " she said honestly .

Rm gave an akward little laugh and said " you don't have to say anything , it's not your fault is it ? It's mine. " he picked up his wine glass for some thing to do and took a large mouthful , then continued , obviously the alchohol was starting to effect him , words came more freely now " that day with the bike , truth is it wasn't any of the reasons I gave you " he said , " It was your eyes, I had never seen some one with such beautiful blue eyes before, most of the people I know have dark eyes and yes I've met foreigners but never taken any notice of their eyes but something about yours...." he lent over the counter to stare , almost studying them.." just something " he finished and sat back.

Rose put her hand on her chest , her heart was going crazy and the sensible grown up Rose seemed to have left the building. When he leant over the counter to look at her eyes she'd almost leant in to kiss him ! Wtf Rose , she told herself.

" I.." she swallowed several times , struggling to find the right words " erm thank you? I guess , for the compliment , and erm.." she stood up , Suddenly sure she needed to leave before she did anything stupid , Korean men wernt like British men , she wasn't saying either was right or wrong but sex between two consenting adults was fine in the UK but here she was sure from what little she knew sex equated to love , fidelity and life long commitment " erm thank you for the dinner , I really should change and go , " she was making her way back towards the bathroom " we have the shoot tomorrow and erm..I have to get up early " she made it in the bathroom and almost sunk to the floor.

Don't do it Rose , he'd probably have a heart attack , be good , go home ! , but boy were her emotions running high right now , how can just his words be having this much affect on her , how could she be so turned on right now ? It has to be the wine !

Her inner monologue and struggle was suddenly interrupted with Rm knocking on the door .