Rose has a new job title..maybe .

There was a part of Rose that didn't want to talk , didn't want to think about the time line or the ending , she wanted to close her eyes and be led to the bedroom and forget everything in Rms arms , but for what ever reason Rm seemed to want to talk , so now here she was with a lead weight in her tummy , making hot chocolate of all things , for them both.

She was even sulking slightly , she knew . She also knew he was going in the morning so why did he insist on them talking and wasting time.

She couldn't even bring herself to smile as she walked back into the sitting room with the two steaming mugs in her hands , and placed them on the little table.

Only after she had sat down did she meet Rms face who , much to her annoyance seemed to be laughing at her. Although not out loud his eyes were twinkling and his mouth was trying to stay straight but failing.

" whats so funny ?" She asked ,not even trying to hide her sulkiness. Rm picked up his cup and took a sip before replying.." you look like a cute mad teenager "

He knew why she was sulking too and was hoping they'd have fun after he spoke to her about Italy.
He did feel a little guilty for making her wait and for not telling her what he wanted to talk about , but she was so much fun to wind up and she was currently dressed as a unicorn ! " another little laugh escaped him , almost making him spill his drink.
Rose's eyes shot daggers so Rm thought he best speak up before she threw him out.

" if I found a way for you to come to Italy with me would you?" He asked without preamble .

That stopped Rose's internal moodiness and she thought for a moment . ' could she really take time off with the exhibition so close .

" maybe a couple of days" she said , " but I still have so much to do for the gallery ,I really don't think I can justify a whole week, how ?" She asked curious.

Hope , he thought , it's not a no at least.

" well it turns out that a friend of JK and Tae is the Dj for the fashion show . The show is over two days , he has offered to hire you " he said hire you in air quotes and continued " because your part of the ensemble and crew he reckons he could get you in on the staff floor as the rest of the staff and help sneak you in to me " Rm seemed enormously pleased with this plan and sat back almost smugly.
Rose on the other hand was torn, and decided to be honest " there's a part of me that thinks that's fantastic as a week of not seeing you was not a pleasant thought " ' understatement of the year she thought to herself " but there is another part of me that hates the hiding and sneaking , makes me feel a bit like a mistress and well dirty, even though I know logically that you can't be seen with me and I'm aware of course I signed that document. Doesn't mean I have to like it." she paused and took a breath before continuing , " If your leaving tomorrow when is the show?"

Rm was a little shocked to say the least, this isn't how he'd seen the evening panning out, and he wondered what on earth he could do to salvage the night.

" the show is over the friday and saturday so in 2 days , and then I have plans after the show and I know Leigh flies back to the states so ... " he trailed off not sure what else to say, he wanted to plead with her to come . He had hoped she would have been as excited as him, left tomorrow morning with Leigh and he would have had 4 days at least with her, but now he would take just 2 ... please he thought desperately.

" can i tell you later ?" she asked

what could he say but sure , he managed a smile and Rose sat closer , smiled and ran her fingers down his cheek and stopped at his lips , " are we done talking for now ?" she asked . immediately Rms blood went south and his heart sped up, ' how could he be mad or even think straight when she was this close , when her hands were on his body , his eyes lost focus as thoughts of kissing her over took him

She knew she had him then but the cherry on the cake , the thing she had been toying with for a day or so now.. " oppa ?" she said slowly and almost as a whisper right next to his ear.

He had heard that word screamed at him a million times but never ever had it been said so seductively, he stood up from the sofa and scooped her tiny frame up in his arms , feeling amazing and said " say that again "

" Op....pa " she giggled as he gently laid her down on her bed and then he stood up and put his hands on his hips...he was looking down at his Rose and he honestly was amazed, she was still dressed as a unicorn , her hood had gone up when he laid her down, and yet he was as turned on as if she were wearing the sexiest lingerie money could buy .

He made a mental note to buy Rose some sexy underwear and just that thought had him almost bursting out of his trousers. He located the zipper of the suit and slowly unzipped her , kissing her as he went , she giggled some more . Once he had wriggled her out of it he took a moment to admire her .

" hey !" she said " how comes im always naked before you ?" she laughed and sat up and said "arms up big boy , its your turn......