tired and stressed

Tired feeling grotti Rm arrived at the hotel ready to collapse ,both emotionally and physically he was exhausted .

He stood at the elevator, eyes closed, head resting against the wall ,he wanted nothing more than his bed, instead just as the lift door opened a single slipper went flying past his head and he stopped in shock.
A young assistant, he thought their name was Teri was one end of the hall ,his face almost purple with anger , hands on hips and breathing hard .
Slowly he turned his head to see who the slipper had been aimed at and saw Suga looking like he was about to explode . Teri noticed Rm first and went white. He scampered over and bowed low apologizing profusely all the while shooting daggers with his eyes at Suga.

Awake now Rm took in the situation and he grabbed the lad's arm and pulled him into his own room shutting Suga out.
If sugar had his way this assistant would be fired soon  , but Rm knew however  that apart from clashing with Suga over this tour,  He had been  an exemplary assistant and had even helped sneak Rose backstage for him , so knew he was trustworthy. His clever brain worked over time and by the time the door had shut and he'd changed into slippers and dropped his bag he had come up with the perfect idea . He turned to look at the lad who was stood hands-clasped in front of him and head hanging low , he walked towards him " Teri ?  is it ?"  he asked. Teri fidgeted their feet and said " yes sir "  Rm smiled " how would you like a job away from... " he didn't want to say Suga that seemed disloyal , so he changed direction  " I have a delicate job that needs handling discreetly and think that you'd be the perfect man for the job " he said
" man?"  Teri let slip before clamping their mouth shut again
' Shit! '  thought Rm ' where they a they ?'  then it briefly crossed his mind that Teri could be a girl but the problem was he couldn't ask.  His flow of thought faltered  ' what should he say now as to not offend this person ' he thought.
With a concentrated look on his face he looked Teri up and down . They were wearing Nike trainers and a dark grey tracksuit , not particularly helpful he thought , They're hair today was black and caught in a neat short style , he had previously seen it blond , pink and silver grey ! their face was petite and very pretty and he was sure he could see a touch of smoky eye makeup too ...in the end he gave a sort of nod , cleared his throat and said awkwardly " p p  person... the right person for the job if you're  interested ?
Teri looked up and gave him a quizzical look  , seemed to come to some internal decision and then said " I'm listening " relief that he hadn't offended them too much Rm went on to explain he needed someone to help Rose  " his friend " decorate. He confirmed that the companies compulsory nda was up to date and within the hour Teri , he was happy to hear was packed and on  their way to the airport.

He sent a quick message to Rose letting her know he had arrived safely and that he was sending Teri to her and then another text in the group chat saying to wake him in a few hours . The moment his head hit the pillow he was asleep.

***************************
Rose woke up aching and  headachey, she reached for her phone and smiled though  seeing a message notification from Rm . She pushed herself up into the sitting position.

Rubbing her temples with one hand  she opened her messages with the other ,  quickly reading it  through she rolled her eyes,  another assistant she laughed to herself, she was beginning to feel  very much like a very pampered princess. Laughing had hurt her head so she stopped and put her hand to it putting the phone down for a moment .

She reached for some pain relief medicines that Jenny had left her ,just in case , She washed it down with some water and laid back down. She needed to have a nap , give the medicines time to work .
She ached all over and felt exhausted despite sleeping okay last night.
She had cried some when Rm had left , but  then she had made herself stop and got on with the rest of her day . If Intern Lee had thought her quiet he had been too polite to ask her.

Polite that was the perfect word to describe Intern Lee..  she had tried at first to be friends with him but he had kept boundaries up and honorifics well and truly in place.

By the time she woke up for the second time her head ache had almost gone , her body still ached but she was pregnant and figured pretty much expected .

Sitting at the kitchen counter she ate her sandwich and re read Rms message and wondered what Teri would be like , Rm had also mentioned that they might actually be 'they' not a he, so she should be careful when she talked to them....' might be ?' she said out loud to herself. She wondered why he hadn't just asked , seemed the simplest thing to do... well in her mind anyway.
She made herself a cup of ginger tea and thought more on the subject  while sipping at it .
Korea was such a polite Society  asking probably would have been seen as rude , she thought....not her though , she knew she would have to ask Teri their prefered pronoun , that way Teri would be happy and there wouldn't be any misunderstandings.

After her lunch she visited her studio but there wasn't all that much left to do now the film replica orders had been finished. She'd announced that she wasn't taking any more orders in for a while  and works she'd taken commisions for after the exhibition were almost complete .
So instead she spent the afternoon helping Intern Lee with his final Art project , and researching nursery furniture and ideas.

By early evening Intern Lee had left and a headache was starting to come back.
Jenny was due tomorrow and Rose knew she would have to tell her about feeling unwell .
It took great effort to lock up the studio and make her way back home . When she did she forgo her usual hot bath and dinner  ,instead crawled into bed .
Being pregnant , missing RM, crying and saying goodbye again had exhausted her  ....