19 Rose's frustration 🔞

She had the same dream again she realised the next morning , still no details just Rms naked chest , and her body being flushed and frustrated . She rolled over , curled into the fetal position and groaned loudly into her pillow .

She wasn't adverse to self relief but just had never felt the need really.. She had experimented as a teenager , possibly given herself an orgasm but it wasnt anything to brag about and as for actual sex she sometimes thought she got more enjoyment from seeing a completed work of art finished than she did men. In fact thats where most of her experience of sexual frustration came from, the anti climax so to speak.. but she lived in hope.

She sighed and sat up, from experience, sexual frustration would go away once distracted so she shoved her feet into some slippers, wrapped her dressing gown around her and walked to the kitchen.

She made a coffee and grabbed some grapes from the fruit bowl.
She sat down on a cushion on the floor and got her phone out , she would check her emails , that would quickly distract her she thought. " I must not think about Rm " Out loud she told Alexa to play music fully expecting chopin to play softly in the back ground. She'd forgotten the last time she'd played music it had been popular songs ..Rms beautiful soulful and rich tones came through as he sang flower works .. " alexa stop !" She said quickly .

In silence she opened her emails and looked through them, mostly spam, a couple client queries , so it wasn't long before she was done and left with her thoughts again. Although the frustration had died down which was a bonus.

' did Rm feel as frustrated ?' Came the unwanted thought, just like with Alexa she told her self to stop and jumped to her feet.

She had a quick wash, teeth brush and got dressed , a pair of figure hugging gym pants and crop top , maybe a jog would help.

With her earbuds in and the crisp air on her face Rose's feet made light work of the pavement.
Thoughts of Rm were replaced with the sights and sounds of the street, and after a hard run she slowed down and decided to treat herself to some bubble tea.

Feeling relaxed for the first time since she'd woken Rose sat on a stool and looked out the window , bubble tea in hand. . People watching was a favourite pastime of hers , the couples holding hands with their toddler , the business men in their suits and briefcases , the students milling around in groups, just then a bus pulled up in front of her window , a full size image of Rm on the side , shattering Rose's peace.. ffs she mumbled under her breath. Picking up her tea she left and started the long walk home . By the time she'd got home she had all but given up trying to not think about Rm. Posters, music , billboards , magazine covers , everywhere she'd looked there had been pictures of Rm , sometimes by himself sometimes with the other members, but always her eyes had been drawn straight to him.
She kicked off her runners and practically stomped to the bathroom. Her bath beckoned her and she stepped quickly in once ran .

Some where in the distance she heard her phone, but ignored it , she tried shouting to alexa to play chopin but alexa was back in it spot in the living room and could hear her. Bubble up to her neck she tried to relax again, her pale pink toes peeped out through the bubbles so did the rosy pink tips of her nipples.

Rm , ever present in her thoughts and imagination popped in to her mind and she saw him cupping her breasts , lowering his mouth and taking the small buds into his mouth and playfully nipping STOP! STOP! STOP! she said out loud sitting up, eyes wide open and splashing water over the floor.

For goodness sake get a grip girl she told herself. Her eyes wandered to the shower head attached to the taps. She used this to rinse bubbles off herself towards the end of the bath , her mind wondered how it would feel over her sensitive body...Stop brain stop she moaned to herself , but the seed of an idea was there now .

Almost guiltily Rose's hand reached out and took the shower head, her fanny lips twitched with antisipation, her lower stomach was starting to ache with need , she knew it wouldn't relieve much , she knew it was just mechanical relief with no emotions intact , but it might be just enough to take the edge off.

She turned the taps on and pressed the button to switch to the shower. Once she was happy with the temperature she laid back and closed her eyes , images of Rm appeared , she held the shower over her erect nipples first, the spray almost stung she was that sensative , but it was a nice sort of pain. She then moved the shower down over her flat stomach and down to in between her legs , the jets of the head directly on her clit and the sensations built almost immediately. In her imagination the hand touching and pinching her nipples was Rm , the sensation of the shower on her clit his tongue , she moved the shower back and forth as she felt the familiar bubble of pressure build up , Rm shirtless , Rms eyes , Rm lips , eyes tightly shut the pressure released and her clit became so super sensative that Rose quickly removed the shower.
She sat up and turned the taps off. Like she said not the most earth shattering experience but it would help take the edge off for now.

She finished washing and quickly got out the bath. For a moment at least she could think about Rm with out the familiar turned on frustration.

After putting on a dressing gown she went into the kitchen and picked up her phone, and then nearly dropped it.

Rm had text. ! ' I don't want to open it ' she thought .She actually felt a little bit guilty using Rm for her own pleasure ..but only a little bit .