40 Alone at last

Rose thought the meal she'd just eaten was one of best meals she'd ever had , but now she felt full and sleepy and she didn't want that. They both settled on coffee instead of desert and Rose kept the conversation light and sexy free.
She asked about his favorite colours and what he thought about them for his tea set, he seemed especially happy that she was still making him one .

They settled on a matt black set with pale pink cherry blossoms on.

Once the coffee was drunk Rm suggested they go for a walk , and when Rose said yes he stood up excitedly and retrieved Rose's coat to hold out for her to put on.

He admitted to himself it was nice taking care of someone like this.

He sorted the bill and thanked their host / chef and left . The driver was waiting patiently in the car , but Rm asked him to wait just a little bit longer.

He wouldn't keep her out long, he thought, it really was cold, he looked over at Rose, her collar was pulled up and she had her hands in her pockets.. ' I can't hold her hand if its in her pocket! he thought and then wondered if he dared hold her hand any way. He had a black coat on , scarf, mask and beanie , he looked around , there were a few people about but everyone walked with their head down, hiding from the cold.

He took Rose's wrist and pulled her hand out. Took hold of it and put both his and her hand in his coat pocket.

She looked up at him shocked but smiling and hugged his arm with her free arm.

They walked in companiable silence for about 10 minutes, both aware they wanted to be doing more than holding hands but also both wondering how to broach the subject. In the end it was Rose.

" it's cold, would you like to come back to mine for a bit ?" She asked , they'd stopped walking as Rm turned to face her " if I come back to yours I'm not leaving until morning "

A flood of heat ran down Rose's stomach and her face lit up . " is that a threat or a promise she asked ..." both !" Said Rm , she squeazed his hand and set off to the car at a fast past " come on slow coach " she said laughing , Rm caught her up and wrapped his arm around her shoulder happily.

The ride back to her apartment seemed to go on for ever, their hands intertwined on the car seat the only physical contact they made , both aware of the driver this time , and both knew they'd go up in flames as soon as they kissed.

Rm could barely contain the adrenaline rushing through him, it was only years of practice for the stage that had him looking composed and relaxed in the back of the car but truth was every nerve ending in his body was acutely aware of Rose. Her fingers wrapped around his, the heady mixture of lavender and fresh air smell that filled the car , the red still visible on her lips despite having eaten , the shape of her lush breasts he knew were just waiting for him to ......' stop! he told himself , wait ... Patience ... otherwise Rose wouldn't be leaving the car and the driver would sue him for trauma. He smiled to him self at the thought and Rose saw it.

" penny for them?" She said . Rm tilted his head confused and seemed to be searching his memory for a moment ., gave up and said " penny ? As in English money ?"

Rose giggled , " a penny for your thoughts , it's an expression where I'd pretend to buy your thoughts off you. In other words I wanted to know what you were thinking that made you smile "

Understanding dawned and Rm leant closer " I was wondering how much compensation I'd have to pay the driver, if I gave in and did everything my imagination is telling me to do "

Rose stared wide eyed , how can this man's words turn her on so much with out even touching her ?

" I look forward to seeing exactly where your imagination can go in..." she looked out the car window to see if she recognised where they were. She did " in about 5 minutes " she finished and then still holding his hand sat back again , smiling.

Those 5 minutes seemed like 50 to Rm , it was a constant battle of will to stop his erection showing , to stop his thoughts ..for 5 minutes , to not pat the little box in his pocket for the 100th time to check they were still there. to not pull Rose into his arms.

The driver announced their arrival and Rm thanked and dismissed him .

They ran up her outside steps to her front door. She turned to open it and Rm was behind her , arms around her waist he kissed her neck, they made it through the door, Rose turned in his arms and kissed him , still lips to lips they both took their shoes off and stripped their coats , letting them lay where the fell.

Rm lifted Rose up and held her against the wall and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her hands came to grab fistfuls of his hair , and she moaned as Rm kissed her neck, lips, the hollow if her throat , her collar bone , in-between her breasts.

Rm was determined to be in control tonight, sure his experience was limited to once with Rose and thousands of k dramas but still this felt natural , as though ingrained in his Dna .

Still carrying her he walked to her bed and then stood her up.
His breathing was ragged and Rose's face was pink with desire.

He leant down and took the hem of her jumper dress and lifted , Rose put her arms up obediently and let him.

Stood in tights and a white lace bra Rose should have felt embarrassed, but Rms gaze made her feel like a beautiful goddess .

" You are so beautiful " he said , genuinely in awe of her beauty.

" you're not so bad yourself " replied Rose pulling him in to her arms and down on the bed .