Nurse Jenny Part 82

Since she had moved back to her apartment Rm had stayed every night ,  well every night he was actually around, the tour was  looming over them like a black cloud but both avoided talking about it  by some unspoken mutual agreement. 

The last week had been amazing, so much so that Rose still felt like she was dreaming sometimes, She was afraid to actually say it but currently her life was perfect. her days were filled with either meetings or working in her studio, the morning sickness seemingly a thing of the past, she felt amazing.. she still tired quickly but felt good. Her appetite back for all and everything all the time.  Rm thought it endearing how much she was eating, but she was actually getting worried about putting on weight and then struggling to shift it after the baby was born, but still if her body said feed me she would eat and Rm would order in anything she fancied. 

They had spoken more about wedding plans and despite never having thought about marriage previously she found herself caught up in the excitement.

Yesterday Rms mother had taken her shopping for a dress. Unlike in the uk its wasn't unusual for the groom to help choose a dress for the bride but obviously Rm couldn't be seen wedding dress shopping so his mother had come. Rose had felt like Cinderella the whole day and Rms mother had been so loving . The trip had gone a long way to seal their relationship , reassuring them both that they would all be a family unit and could rely on each other when needed. 

Rms mother had hugged her when they parted and Rose felt genuine love for this amazing women who had raised her Rm. 

This afternoon Rose had a meeting with the prospective carer and she was a little nervous, although the alternative....Rm had suggested she move in with his parents... had been less than ideal. She liked her independence too much, she had thanked him for the offer but went with the carer instead. 

With half an hour until she was due to arrive Rose finished her ginger tea and did a quick once over her place making sure it was clean and tidy. once that was done she text Rm quickly , just letting him know the meeting was about to happen and that she would tell him about it later.

She wasn't sure what he was doing today exactly but knew it would be after dinnertime when he got back, she wondered if he would like to invite the boys round for beer and chicken, she hadn't seen them since she had moved out and found she missed the energy of the maknae line, and she still wanted to get closer to Suga, she had felt a kindred spirit in him and was grateful for him.

She also didn't know Jin and J-Hope that well yet either and she wanted them to be there for Rm and their baby. 

She quickly added the invite to her txt and then nearly jumped out of her skin when the door bell went. 

She answered the door and was greeted by a lovely looking women who was at least a head taller than Rose. She looked up and said nervously "hi. You  must be Jenny? Is it ok to call you Jenny " is came out a little fast and soft brown eyes smiled back at Rose as she said " relax honey, I don't bite " she smiled and Rose found herself smiling back and said "come in " 

After offering her a drink they both sat down, Jenny on the sofa Rose on the bean bag , explaining it was comfy.

Jenny explained all of her credentials in more detail and Rose felt more and more reassured. 

" so what brought you to Korea " Rose asked and Jenny gave a little laugh , Rose had the impression she laughed and smiled a lot.." What else... a man " more smiles but this time a soft one as she seemed to get lost in her memories. Rose waited for her to continue.." I fell in love with a doctor when I was a young nurse in the states, we got married and when I was expecting our first child he wanted to be nearer his family, I didn't have much family  myself so agreed and I have been here for over 40 yrs now. I have 2 sons one still at uni, he's going to be a surgeon like his father and my other son is married with two children and works in finance. 

I lost my husband a few years back  so came back to working part time because I was lost sat at home. I'm lucky that I don't have to work , which means I can pick and choose jobs. You sounded interesting, you're British right ?" Rose nodded , " So Miss Rose , what would you like from me ?"

" erm.." she laughed, Korean culture was quiet , reserved,  and private, yet this women had literally just told her her life story and was asking for hers. she had already spoken to RM how much the carer had to be told and he had agreed if she signed an Nda then she should know everything.

" I don't know if you've come across this before but... would you be willing to sign an Nda before we talk any more about me ? Im sorry to ask "

Nurse Jenny leant forward and took her hands " honey this country is full of K drama actors and K pop stars, especially here in Seoul , yours isn't the first one I will have had to sign I promise. "

Relief went through Rose and she quickly jumped up and presented Nurse Jenny with the document, she signed it with out barely looking at it and then sat back and said "spill it "

Rose laughed, it was refreshing to talk to some one on the same level as her with out having to worry about honorifics and courtesy..She spent the next half hour explaining who the father of the baby was , why it had to be kept a secret and why he wouldn't be around much, she told her of the upcoming wedding plans and asked Nurse Jenny if her passport was up to date. She asked that to ease Rms worrying would she be willing to do 5 days a week , 9 til 9 , she would be paid handsomely and paid again when the baby was safely delivered, she would also be expected to accompany her to appointments and report findings to Rm .

Jenny looked at this petit young lady sat in front of her, wild curls and big eyes, there was a vulnerability about her despite the air of confidence she had put off once her nerves had gone,  she needs me ! she thought and made her mind up.

She stood up an held her hand out." It will be my pleasure honey" Rose stood up too and happily shook her hand " thank you so much " she said " Ill have your contract drawn up and be in contact. I will be booking a scan next week too so Ill get it all done as soon as possible."

She saw Nurse Jenny to the door and picked up her phone, excited to tell Rm. He had also replied that every one would love to come round for the evening.

' what a happy good day today today is ' she thought to herself after txting Rm every thing.