2 days to go

Before attempting to move, Rm gave himself a mental once over .. He had a pounding headache , he put his hand to his head. " urgg" his hair was matted , probably the black bean noodles Jimin had thrown at him, and his tummy was churning. " argg " he groaned out loud as he tried to sit up.
Something was stopping him moving his legs and he gingerly looked down to see J Hope fast asleep over his lower legs.. he looked around the room.  Tae and Jk were snuggled on the sofa , from this angle it was hard to tell where one finished and the other started . He smiled letting his head fall back down.
Memories of the night made him smile even more,  despite his ailments.
Singing badly to karaoke tracks,  dancing badly because it was funny , drinking shots as game punishments and eating too much food.
It was one of the best night's they'd all had in a long time and very much needed . They had all been working so hard for their upcoming tour that it had been good for all to just let off steam.

His legs were  dead so he was going to have to move J Hope off him...easing one leg then the other he freed himself and sat still on the edge of the bed for a moment to stop the room swimming.
Once the world was right again he went to stand up , only to fall almost flat on his face with a thud , as a sleepy Jimin said ouch from his position on the floor.
Oomph said Rm , now his knees were bruised as well as a sore head. Not the best start to the morning. He thought grumpily to himself.

He avoided the mess that was in his front room and made his way to the bathroom. Inside the cabinet were some pain relief medicine and he took them drinking straight from the tap to wash them down.

40 minutes later he felt almost human and was dressed . Tae and Jk had left whilst he had been showering and Jimin and J Hope were looking worse for wear on the sofa .
" Morning " he said cheerily and got a couple of groans in response.  He laughed at them and said " I'll make coffee."

While he waited for the coffee to filter he messaged Rose good morning and hoped she was feeling OK,  to which she had replied morning , missed you last night . This made his heart swell with happiness for a moment until he remembered he would be leaving soon and then his delicate tummy did a little sad flip.

" stop thinking about it " came J Hopes voice as he came to stand beside him and put his arm around his shoulders
" thinking about what ?" Rm asked innocently
" about leaving Rose ! It's written all over your face..what you should be thinking about is how you're going to be a married man very shortly.

 This made Rm smile and J-Hope said " that's better .

He made coffee and the three of them sat down in companiable silence whilst they drank and woke up.

"So you all packed ?" asked Jimin after a while,

" yeah, packed last night, tux's were shipped over with Roses dress , which I've still not seen " 

" stop sulking " said J- Hope laughing, you'll seen soon enough , it will be a nice surprise and its your wifes to be custom so deal with it " Jimin laughed along with J_Hope as Rm just pulled a sulky face. 

" what time is the van coming for us ?" J-Hope said, pulling his phone out to check the details himself, but Rm said 3pm, My parents are catching the same flight as Rose at 12, we are following at 3 and hope that the gap is wide enough that the paparazzi wont be there to spot my parents. We need to try and sleep on the plane as we wont have much time to rest before the wedding, and after the wedding I have just one day with Rose before we have to be back in London at the BBC studios for the first of our promo work. "

" Its not like we don't  know how to work hard " said Jimin , " we've got this "

They talked until their coffee cups were finished  and then went their respective ways to clean up and get ready, Rm had got ready in advance because he wanted to be able to at least see Rose off from her place before she left.

*********************************************************************************************

" I'm not ready" said Rose in a slightly panicked voice 

" you're ready " came Jennys soft voice.

"I'm not, I feel sick, I'm bound to have forgotten something, I'm too young to be getting married, ...." 

Jenny came and stood in front of Rose, putting her hands on both her shoulders and said " Breath! "

Rose took a breath and then another 

" what are you panicking about ?" Jenny asked calmly

Rose thought and shrugged her shoulders, it was hard to put into words why she was feeling panicky, " I guess the whole situation seems surreal and everything has happened so fast, what if I let him down, what if I'm not a good wife ? I had never thought about being someone's wife before, what if I do it wrong? "

Jenny smiled her kind smile, she really was very fond of Rose .." do you love him ?"

Roses eyes softened and she smiled " more than anything in this world "

" then thats all you need  to know, the rest will sort it self out as you go along. "

Just then they heard the keypad and then the front door opened. 

Rose  felt all the panic leave her body as she looked at Rms handsome face smiling lovingly at her .

Jenny on the side lines watching thought ' what a beautiful couple , and what a gorgeous baby they were going to have '

" You all set, ?" he asked after giving Rose a hug and then taking her hand and sitting her on the sofa. She nodded " I wish you were coming with me though " she said sadly. " me too but ill be right behind you , and you'll have my parents and Jenny to keep you company. " he said , trying to reassure her, he could see she was nervous .

Jenny coughed discreetly from the kitchen " I'm sorry , but if we are going to make our flight we have to leave now " 

Rose flung herself at Rm and buried her face in his shoulder , she didn't have doubts when he was with her, no panic at all but when he was gone ... " hurry to me as soon as you land? " she asked quietly

He pulled her back and looked at her " I wont be apart from you a minute longer than absolutely necessary. I promise! "

He kissed her forehead and then stood up helping Rose to her feet. They hugged one last time before he helped them out with their luggage and waved them good bye.