65 plans

Rose felt like like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders, not completely, obviously but she had told him she liked him, Now she had a week to wait until she could see him , a week until she could speak properly, instantly to him, she wondered if her mum or sister had an old phone she could use just while she was here, her future was so unsure that she didn't want to get a contract phone out just yet.

suddenly she had a thought....skype , she was pretty sure she could down load an app and then they could video call...she missed his dimples and on impulse went over to her poster on the wall. she reached her hand out to touch his face and then put her hand on her tummy.. " this is your daddy " she said out loud. and then felt like crying, she wondered if her baby would ever know who their dad was,  , would her baby have his dimples and dark hair , or her curves and brunette curls.

She gave herself a moment being emotional and then pulled herself together, .her phone buzzed "I LOVE YOU , I LOVE YOU , I LOVE YOU " , she literally hugged her phone to herself. She knew they had a long way to go but him talking to her and loving her was too wonderful and she didn't want to worry about anything else now.

Working out the time she figured he will be going to bed now so she closed her email app and went downstairs , she needed to update her mum with what she had done and what had been said.

**********************************************************************************************

Despite getting up at 5 am  and travelling for an hour to meet a journalist , he was still back before most of his brothers had woken up....He sent out a group text , any one free for breakfast and a chat.? 5 messages came back almost immediately but Suga's took maybe 10 minutes before replying sorry .

He didn't know what was up with Suga but he would have to corner him sooner or later and find out .

He ordered a feast for everyone's breakfast , they deserved it for putting up with him for last month, he ordered soup, and grilled mackerel as well as a variety of meats. he  included  as many sides as were on the menu and then got enough plates and chopsticks out and put them on the table.

First Jin then J-Hope, Jimin and then about 5 minutes after that the married couple turned up looking flushed.. he didn't ask , but now he was in love  himself he found their obvious love for one another even more endearing. 

Food came  and once dished up everyone ate heartily, there was lots of chatting  and laughing and Rm felt blessed to have such amazing brothers in his life, surprisingly no one questioned him , which in a way was a shame because he had wanted an opening to talk about Rose.

" I love Rose " he looked up around the table expecting shock horror gasps, instead they either shrugged , smiled or just carried on eating , " did you hear me ? I am in love with Rose and I want to figure out how to have a future with her "

Jin who was closest to him leant in and patted his back, " good luck with that " he laughed a little and then said " we've known  you were in love with Rose for weeks, it was only you that didn't " he looked up for assurance and all the others nodded and smiled too.

He was stunned , they all knew ?  there was a few minutes of teasing and back slapping and mocking but they all seemed to be happy for him especially Tae. He felt genuinely touched and then said " how do  I make this work though? "

Five pairs of eyes suddenly grew serious and the room went quiet. Rm looked at Jin being the eldest he had really hoped he would have an idea " anything ? " he asked a little desperately .

" does she feel the same " Jin said quietly, he nodded " then if you're serious you're going to have to go public and ride it out, but you need to speak to Bang first, and have you thought about when we all do our military service , and the world tour is going to take up to 6 months , how will she feel not being with you for all that time ?"

" I don't know " he replied honestly , " we haven't been able to speak much, she's 9 hours ahead of me  and we only have email as she hasn't got a phone that works in England at the moment.

" what about Skype? " said Jimin and Rm looked at him " you're a genius  "and grabbed him for a hug .

Suddenly he wanted them all gone , Skype !  why hadn't he thought of it. he looked at his watch. it was 10.30am now so that would mean  evening time for Rose, he wondered if she would be free to install Skype. He opened his phone to send her an email, only to realise he already had one from her and he hadn't heard it , He quickly opened it ..

" good morning  , I love that you love me , just  in case I wasn't clear enough yesterday , I love you to , and I miss you , and I miss seeing you , talking of which maybe we can skype ? she sent her details as well and had signed it with a x "

Joy , that was the feeling he had as he downloaded the app , the lads were starting to leave now , they had seen he was distracted with his phone, one by one they said good bye , hugging him or  squeezing his shoulder as they left.  He had a few hours to himself now , before he had to head out to the estate agents office and give over the deposit and sign some forms,  and this evening they were all headed out to an award show .

He made an account and then put in Roses details and pressed call, he held his breath and hoped she would answer...