love ? ! 🔞

She pretended to fall asleep , hoping he hadn't noticed her tears. She wasn't even completely sure why she'd cried ,sure the orgasm had been amazing and emotional, but she suspected it was because at that moment she knew with out a shadow of a doubt that she'd fallen in love with him and also knew she couldn't be with him.

Once she was convinced he was asleep she slipped out of his arms and went to the kitchen area and got a drink of water.
She looked down at herself as she felt a chill , her shoes were some where still in the bed , one stocking had managed to remain in place but the other was wrapped around her ankle all wrinkly , for some reason this made her want to laugh and she wriggled her foot about in front of her.

She then took in the rest of her appearance , naked , stockings one up one down , and an open short lace wrap. She looked around suddenly feeling vulnerable and saw a robe hanging on the back of a door. The big, white, fluffy robe that had the hotels logo on the front engulfed her small frame and came down to her ankles . She immediately felt better.

After making use of the bathroom and removing her stockings and wrap she felt much more like her self . She sat on the sofa, tucking her legs up behind her and using the excess material of the robe to keep her feet warm.

She thought back to earlier today ...Leigh had given her his number and apologised that he couldn't keep her company. She'd been happy to walk around the beautiful ancient city of Milan and had been in awe of the architecture. The artist in her could have honestly looked at the buildings all day , but then she'd spotted a shop selling lingerie and thoughts of Rm had popped into her head.

She knew her emotions kept going back and forth between needing to be with him and keep her distance emotionally from him, however usually...not always , but usually once she made a decision she was pretty good at accepting them.

So with acceptance and excitement she had walked boldly into the little boutique and spent more on one outfit than she'd probably spend on underwear in a year.

She'd rushed back to the hotel and Leigh had set her up sharing a room with another member of staff, gave her a staff uniform and badge , and told her Rms room number gifting her the swipe card Rm had asked him to give her. The last he had done with a wink and an amused smile.

In her shared room she'd showered and shaved everything that a women shaved and then slipped the wrap and stockings on underneath the polo shirt and skirt that Leigh had given her.
Her heart had been in her throat walking up to Rms room, what if some one stopped her, what if her stockings fell down , what if some one was in his room already..

Luckily none of these things happened and she found herself in the most luxurious room she had ever seen.

She'd wanted to explore but Rms txt had came through.

She'd stripped so fast, throwing her clothes behind the couch some where and then stood , where to wait for him , ..the bed ? Sofa ? But in the end she'd heard him swipe the key card and she had still been just stood there. God she had been nervous , talk about put it all on display , but his face had told her everything she'd wanted to know, and then his actions had shown her . He had missed her too...

But where did that get them she thought unhappily.

"Rose ?" She heard from the bedroom so she hurriedly went to him. He opened his sleepy eyes and smiled , no words were needed , she could see ,in the semi darkness how happy he was when he saw her , she wasn't stupid, even if he didn't know it yet.

She got into bed and let him embrace her , she felt small in his arms but also a perfect fit .
They made slow gentle love , both using their touch to portray emotions that couldn't be said out loud . It was beautiful and no less earth shattering, he now knew her body so much , and her him, it was like a beautiful dance that neither wanted to end.

Morning came too early for Rose but Rm was up and dressed by the time she came around . She stretched and the cover exposed one of her breasts. She giggled when Rm growled " I'm going to be late if you keep teasing me like that !" She giggled some more and said oops with mock innocence and covered herself back up, which then brought about him sulking ,but he was smiling too.

Then he came and sat on the edge of the bed. " I'm sorry I have to leave, and also I'm sorry i didnt even really talk to you last night. I don't want you to think that's the only reason I wanted to here " , he looked her up and down , " although it's a pretty good bonus "

She laughed , and blushed and then reached up and held his hand , " its ok , you have a job to do and I wouldn't change that for you , and..I'll see you at the show later , I'm Leighs assistante remember ?" She then gave him a quick kiss..." go be amazing "

He squeezed her hand and stood up , "Some how ill make this up to you , you came all the way here for me "

" you can make it up to me tonight " she replied with a wicked grin letting the sheet fall completely away showing both of her full milky white breasts .

Two strides was all it took for Rm to come back and devour her mouth.
Once she could breath Rose gasped " your going to be late !"

" I don't care " he said pulling the sheets back and grabbing protection all in one movement , trousers and boxers disappeared as he climbed over her , after taking one nipple in his mouth and suckinfnhard he then sat back on his heels and quickly put the condom on before guiding it into her already wet pussy.

It was hard, fast and noisy , and then he was wiping himself clean with a wet wipe, getting dressed again and out the door before she could even catch her breath.

She hugged a pillow to her chest as she watched the door close behind him. Confident Rm was even more dangerous that the nervous unsure virgin one , she thought.

He'd already taken her heart , if she wasn't careful he'd take her soul too.