a good morning

Safe , was the first word to come to Rose's mind as she started to wake up , she smiled as she peeped through her lashes to see Rm,  up close and beautiful, and yes she thought , he is a very beautiful man .

She was wrapped in his arm , her leg over his , her arm over his tummy.

' shit , I'm naked !' She thought suddenly as  her bladder  said good morning . It was one thing to be a confident sex goddess at night but first thing in the morning, after a night of what could only be described as amazing sex , she knew she wasn't looking her best.

Trying to move as little as possible she looked around her room for her dressing gown. She spotted it and inwardly groaned.  It was hanging on the back of the bedroom door.

Nothing for it but to make a run for it , luckily it was her side of the bed at least.
She started to pull out of Rms hold but he just pulled her tighter,  opened his eyes and said " and where do you think you're going?

Heat flushed her skin as she felt his morning erection against the inside of her thigh. She smiled and kissed him " good morning to you too " she said " but I need to avail myself of the little ladies room and you..you need to close your eyes " she finished hopefully.

Rm pouted cutely and said " but you feel sooo good " he shifted his weight slightly so his cock rubbed against her opening,  Rose laughed " but I need a wee "  she said .." ill come right back I promise " she pulled the cover over his eyes and quickly jumped off the bed grabbing the gown as she ran out the door.

Rm of course looked and admired her curvy figure as she made a run for it.

He still felt that any moment he'd wake up . Not so long ago he hadn't even known she'd existed and now he couldn't imag.....he stopped his thoughts in their tracks. As though a rock was in his stomach he sat up in shock.' Shit ! 3 months he'd said , no strings or attachments she'd said . His arousal forgotten he sat there and actually tried to comprehend going back to before Rose.

Meanwhile Rose had relieved herself and had a quick wash , brushed her teeth and tried and failed to do some thing with her hair. She looked at herself in the mirror..Rm from Bts was waiting for her in her bed,  a bubble of giddy happiness rose up in her.

No negative thoughts today she told herself,  she was going to enjoy every moment .

She wrapped her robe around herself and left the bathroom .

Rm looked up as she walked back into the room and couldn't help but smile , he opened his arms to her and she jumped on the bed next to him and snuggled .

" what time do you have to leave ?" She asked,  he looked at his phone , and groaned, " in about half and hour " he said apologetically.  Rose pouted .

He caught her bottom lip gently between his finger and thumb and said " keep looking at me like that and I won't be responsible for my actions "
Rose moved forward and caught his finger instead between her teeth,  her eyes twinkling with mischief,  she smiled,  looked him straight in the eyes and sucked , hard .

The sucking on his finger seemed to have a direct line to his cock and excitement coursed through him ,

Rm groaned and laughed and said " come here " pushing her back on the bed , Rose giggled and did as she was told.

It wasn't romantic,  or sensual,  they had hard and fast sex that left Rose out of breath and Rm feeling amazing and confident.

" you !" Rose said between breaths " are a fast learner "

A sense of pride went through him.  He was about to respond when his phone rang, he swore and grabbed at it .

Rose tried to listen to the conversations but he was speaking too fast for her , she managed to pick up the words flight , Italy and week... She waited for him to finish his phone call.

When he did , Rose could see he wasn't too happy and put her hand on his arm and questioned with her eyes .

Rm sighed " I was supposed to go to Italy this weekend as a brand ambassador for Milan fashion week,  but they've just upped the weekend to week.  My manager knows I like Italy so thinks he's done me a favour by giving me a few extra days "

He almost said ' I don't want to leave you ' but caught himself last second,  instead said nothing and waited for Rose to respond.

Rose was torn,  one part of her was genuinely going to miss him, but the other half of her knew it was going to be a permanent parting soon enough ,so she'd think of this as a taster session to heartbreak and loneliness.

She plastered a smile on her face and said,  " enjoy Italy , Its lovely and has some of the best museums. And whilst you're gone I can get lots of work done " she finished .

Rm didn't want to acknowledge the little bit of hurt ,  her quick acceptance to him leaving , brought him.
He looked at the time on his phone and he said ' shit ,sorry I have to leave, " he got out of bed and put his boxers on, men just don't get as self conscious as women Rose thought to herself self as she watched him get dresses. No way she was getting out of bed now unless to see him out.

Once dressed Rm leant back on the bed and kissed Rose gently on her forhead  " ill try and get some time tomorrow, I promise,  I don't want to leave with out seeing you again. Rose nodded, " ill see you to the door " she said

" I can see myself out darling,  stay where you're comfy and warm. " he tucked the quilt around her,  kissed her one more time and left.
Rm was already trying to figure out his schedual for the next day and see how he could fit Rose in...Rose was already unconsciously withdrawing in a self defence move. She knew she loved him ! Not fan love , or gratefulness,  she honestly loved everything about him and knew she had little under 8 weeks left...