Rose opens her heart

After a long talk with her mum Rose fell asleep in her mums arms just like she had done as a child, she had finally been completely honest with her mum about everything , who the baby's  father was , why they couldn't be together , why she couldn't tell him and that she loved him despite her best efforts to avoid that.

Her mum was the smartest women she knew  and her words had brought her comfort despite the fear that had come along too.

She woke up feeling the best she had done in weeks, maybe stress and worry hadnt helped the morning sickness, she sat in bed for a while just to be sure and then "shit   Rm! " she scrambled out of bed and grabbed her phone that had ended up on the floor at some point during the night, ..dead!  she found her charger and plugged it in , impatiently nibbling on a nail while she waited for it to to come to life.

She sat on the floor and opened her emails. he hadn't sent anything else since his very honest email , and she'd not even replied . She opened his mail and read it again , this time with out the tears , her mums words of encouragement  on her mind she hit reply and started to type.

" I am so sorry I didn't reply straight away , would you believe I fell asleep, I am hoping that you see this email before you go to sleep  so you haven't had  have to wait a whole day. I owe you an apology , but in my defence I didn't know how you felt , but I am sorry that I just left with out coming to see you first, after all we had done together you at least deserved that and I didn't give you a chance to say goodbye to me. "

She sat back and took a breath, she was feeling very emotional and a little nauseous , she went down stairs and got a biscuit and drank a lemon tea, she gave a mum a quick hug who was doing some washing and then went back upstairs.

" I had a good reason to leave,  " 

she had decided to be half truthful and see how things went before telling him about the baby...

" I got feelings for you , feelings we had both agreed we shouldn't have when you drew up the contract and I signed it. I broke the rules and didn't know how you would react , but knew the longer I was around you the more I would feel for you . I just panicked and I hope you can forgive me for that. I am flying back to Korea next week for the gallery show, not sure where I'm staying yet as I put my place up for sale , probably the workshop sofa , but if you have time maybe we could meet up and finish this conversation in person "

She took a deep breath and pressed send. while she waited for as reply, and it was to mind she opened the email from the estate agents and saw some one had offered her the full asking amount, she typed up a reply saying sell it, regardless of what happened between her , Rm , the baby and the future the apartment wasn't any good for a baby, she'd need something on the ground floor for a start, and thats even if she stayed in Korea...

She then opened the brochure from the maternity clinic and read introductions to various members of staff, and what their duties where. Anything to stop just sitting there clicking refresh on her emails. Some shared duties with other staff , others were willing to be on call 24 / 7 some came to you , others would see you at the clinic .

There were maybe 20 different bios to read through , but at first glance none seemed to jump out at Rose , what she wanted was Rm holding her hand, talking to her about birth plans and rubbing her back when she got back ache, not a stranger she was paying.. she threw the brochure down just as  her phone buzzed . She hoped it  was Rm but it was just the estate agent confirming receipt of her e-mail and said they'd get back to her.

She replied to a couple other e-mails just for something to do whilst she waited, She told Ms Song what date she would be there and reassured her that she would be there for the show.

She had a couple wedding gifts Tea set enquiries so dealt with them quickly , and still she waited.

**********************************************************************************************

Rm had almost given up , it had been a long day of meetings and more meetings, the in the soop episode had been discussed and a time line made, more tour details had been hashed out, preparations for another music video shoot were made and then the lads had insisted on a group dinner , saying they hadn't done it for a while. He knew they were just trying to keep him busy. Every spare moment he had, he had checked his phone , but nothing , it was now 10 pm and so he'd guessed she had gone to sleep already and he wouldn't hear from her for a few hours he'd thought.

He had showered and got into bed, he had an early start in the morning, he was hurt and confused by Roses silence , but also knew there wasn't anything more he could do. He had told her everything , he could only hope he would have a message when he woke up. 

He had just closed his eyes when his phone vibrated, he sat up quickly putting his glasses on and opening the phone all in one movement....

A few moments later a very emotional Rm was sat holding the phone in his hands with a big smile on his face, his heart felt lighter than it had done in a week, his eyes watered but he didnt cry, what he wanted to do was ring her, hear her voice, hold her would be even better..

He hit reply " I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU "

He was so happy, although she didnt reply to his I love you's he knew that  together they  were on the right track again , finally! and he slept the best he had in days, dreams of Roses smiling face and warm hands had him waking with a smile on his face the next morning... Now all he had to do was figure out how to move forward from here .. first things first convince her to move back as soon as possible .