Bang

As Rm waited to be called into the office he wondered if this was how JK and Tae had felt the day they'd been discovered.
He had come straight from the team dinner and the food was churning in his stomach.
The secretary indicated he could enter and he bowed slightly and thanked her before walking up to the door.
He placed his hand on the handle and took a beat to breath before standing up straighter and walking in.
Bang turned and greeted him with a smile and he thought to himself 'I wonder how long the smile will last ' before taking a seat .
Bang came round and perched on the edge of the desk next to Rm " what can I do for you " he asked kindly , he was a little concerned,  it wasn't like Rm to request a meeting .

Rm wanted to stand he felt a little intimidated with Bang almost standing over him. He cleared his throat and then looked up " The thing is ..." nope he'd change tactic first " I want to say nothing will interfere with the tour , and I swear it will stay out of the press but..I'm getting married " he had his hands clasped in his lap , he wanted to look anywhere but Bangs face , but also too proud to do that, so instead he had a mini staring contest with his boss , refusing to be the one to break away first.

' stay calm ' Bang told himself,  he'd handled JK and Taes situation all wrong , hindsight came with 20 20 vision so he'd think before speaking...
" with who ?" He asked , deceptively calm . Rm gulped. He'd expected war , not this calm , cut the air with a knife atmosphere .." Erm Rose , the potter that helped with my VLive "

Bang was confused that had only been filmed what a couple months ago at most how could he be getting married ? , he asked him that very question.
Embarressed now he said " she's...pregnant "
That caught Bang off guard " what ! How ? No don't answer that I'm not stupid,  but more like how could you let that happen ? How could you even have been in a situation to make it happen ? What about your contracts ?"

" actually " said Rm " we took the no dating clause out of the contract the last time it was renewed if you remember ? We're all grown men now and Tae and Jk are married "

Bang hung his head , he'd forgotten about that " tell me everything " he said going around to sit behind his desk . He linked his fingers together and rested them on the desk and listened carefully and Rm told him everything , well almost everything that had happened. 
After, Bang leant back and looked at this boy..no man that he saw as his own son. In many ways all 7 of the members were his children.  He could see Rm believed he was in love,  he figured separating them would be like closing that barn door after the horse had escaped..plus look how that had turned out before with the younger couple.

He could feel a headache coming. He was getting too old for all this.  One of the reasons he'd made his business a public business not just his ..

" forgetting the baby a moment are you 100 percent sure that firstly it's definitely not just crush / infatuation? Secondly are you sure you can both handle the separation and the demands of your job and then further down the line your military service ? C another sigh escaped him " I would never have imagined you as someone stupid enough to get a women pregnant "?

He didn't want to have to go into the ins and outs of how Rose got pregnant so just nodded and said sometimes things happen.

Bang ran his hand through his hair , a clear sign of frustration and Rm just sat that . Heart beating fast..

Then to his shock Bang sighed and said " OK " Rm looked at him " huh " literally too stunned to worry about formalities .

" what did I think was going to happen. ?" Bang said almost to himself " it's not like you were all going to stay single forever,  but " he looked directly at Rm and said seriously " it has to be kept quiet !   "
Shocked he said " it will be , the only people that know are the group , I've explained everything to Rose and she understands " he couldn't quite belive this conversation , nothing like he had  worried over for hours .

" do you trust her ?" Bang said " will she sign an nda ?"
" she has already signed 2 " he said before he remembered Bang didn't know about the second one "
Bang raised an eyebrow " 2? "

Rm ignored that and replied " I'm sure she will if you think it necessary "

Another sigh left Bang before he then said " so what's the plan ? "

He sounded weary thought Rm and he was genuinely sorry for the added pressure this was putting on him.
In many ways he was as close to Bang as his own father .

" we haven't really planned that far ahead " he said " I wanted to see how today went ..talking to you "

" I assume you want to get married before the baby is here ? " Rm nodded
" if not an nda will she at least sign a prenup ? "
Rm shook his head " I honestly hadn't thought that far , do you really think its needed ?" He asked sadly . Asking Rose to sign a prenup was not something he particularly wanted to do .

How ever Bang seemed to be , not exactly on his side but resigned to the idea at least. So he said
" I'll talk to her "  .. there was a moment of awkward silence , Bang seemed to be lost in thought and Rm was just waiting.

" There are a lot more things to discuss , and obviously I'm not happy about this " Bang said eventually " However I admit that   a baby is something you should be responsible for. I can't imagine what Army will say , or your parents , or the board of directors for that matter . But I'm on your side , " ' marrying her was better than her popping up in a few years claiming paternity and causing a scandle , marrying her was definitely the lesser of the two evils ' Bang thought to himself .

" just keep a low profile,  and don't do anything rash. Don't slack in your rehearsals and group commitments either!"

It sounded like the end of the meeting so Rm stood up and bowed saying " thank you , we won't let you down..I won't let you down "
As he left the room he almost felt like crying with relief ..had Bang just agreed to him marrying Rose ? He couldn't contain his smile as he stepped into the lift. Excited to go home.