an ordinary day

The next day seemed like a dream to both of them , They discussed future living arrangement's and decided for now Rose was ok in her little apartment, The baby would share a room with them for the first couple of years anyway , so having one room wasn't a problem, They'd buy a house once Rm was discharged from the military, Rose was comfortable in her place, it was convenient for her work and the neighbourhood was nice and friendly.

They did however decide to redecorate, Rm wanted to bring in a famous interior designer but Rose had laughed so hard at this thought.

" We are quite capable of slapping some paint on the walls and picking out furniture " She laughed so hard at the look on his face she had tears running down her cheeks. " You can not slap paint on the walls ! " he had said in shock " firstly you're pregnant ." She interrupted " pregnant not incapable "

he ignored that and continued " and secondly " he faltered, secondly what , he wanted his daughter to have the best and by saying that would be implying Rose wasn't good enough .. he sighed " can we compromise ?" he asked , resigned to not winning this argument .

She crossed her arms over her chest , " I'm listening "probably the only thing that frustrated him about Rose was her serious need for independence, He had more money than he could spend in a life time , he wanted to spend it on her and his baby but she insisted every time he suggested buying something or doing something like bring in a designer that it was a waste of money and she was capable

" I really want you relaxed wife.. " he started " Your health is the most important thing to me right now, Yes you could paint the walls and assemble furniture , but what if I hired you an assistant to literally be your arms, ? that would work right ? you can pick the paint and then sit back and point, you can design everything, I admit maybe an interior designer is a bit much for this size apartment but please don't do all the manual stuff yourself, Jenny told me you've slowed down at work and that's amazing but ..

" what about if intern Lee helps ?" she interrupted, she could see his heart was in the right place .

He thought for a moment, " doesn't he have his exam finals coming up soon , ? would he have time on top of helping you out in the work room ?"

She shook her head " maybe not but I already have Jenny and Lee intern , how many more people do you need to hire to look after me? My mum and my sister both had their babies with out an army of helpers, Lilly decorated the nursery all by herself too. "

A sigh escaped Rm in frustration and sadness " I'm sure Lilly's husband helped with the decorating " He said , and that's when it hit Rose that not only was Rm worried about her but he was feeling guilty because he wasn't there to do all those things partners and fathers to be did .

" fine " she said

" fine?" Fine what ?, I need you to be very clear before I start organising a whole parade of workers ?" he was smiling hopefully at her .

She roller her eyes playfully and swatted his arm " don't even think about a whole parade of workers, " she said " You can send me one " She put her one finger up to emphasise the word " One only , I will design it and they can help me , how ever if I want to pick up a brush or a screwdriver .. I will , I just promise I wont do any heavy lifting " she rubbed her tummy " Abi Nabi is too precious for me to risk hurting her "

He kissed her , " Thank you , Sorry I can be a bit overbearing sometimes, I am used to be a leader , but I should be better at trusting your opinion too "

She grabbed a pencil and sketch book off the little table and said " want to help me design it ? "

He shook his head, " You're the artist " he said laughing ," I'm going to make a few phone calls and see who I can get to help, I think if they are already Hybe employees they'll already be bound by confidentiality contracts too "

"They don't have to know who I am or who you are to me " she said " True " he said "but better to be safe than sorry "

The second afternoon flew past peacefully after that, Rose spent the day sketching and looking up furniture online and Rm spent some time on the phone making arrangements.

He arranged for a local restaurant , rather than eatery , to deliver steak and an assortment of vegetables for dinner , wanting to spoil her before he had to leave again .

Full and sleepy they cuddled up on the sofa and listened to the radio in peaceful silence.

" I love this song " Rose said as Epic love came on the radio "

" me too " he said " When I think about everything those two went through back then , makes me realise how easy we have it "

" I heard about the kidnap " she said " that was terrible " Its not just that " he said " Its all the stuff they went through with Bang and the company before that. "

He briefly went into details on how they had been split up " That why I was so nervous to tell Bang about us " He finished .

She turned and gave him a hug " That's awful, Poor Tae and Jk " she had a crack in her voice , the thought of those two sweet guys going through all that " We really have got off lightly haven't we ?"

He nodded , then yawned , then apologised, " I wish I wasn't tired, I don't want today to end "

Time to toughen up my heart again Rose thought to herself . she stood up and held her hand out " come on Husband , we've got this , only another few weeks and then you'll be home for a long time" he nodded and took her hand standing up . then he pulled her into his arms gently kissing her on the forehead ,

" as always wife you are correct " she laughed " and don't you forget it " she said , and then she looked up at him with a sexy smile.. " Just how tired are you exactly? " she asked running her fingers down his cheek and then neck before resting on his chest..

" never too tired " he said and throaty note to his voice as he lead her to the bedroom , shutting the door and worries behind them for another few hours at least .