change

Now the show was finished Rose knew she should move out . With the morning sickness almost under control it had also occurred to her that she should start working again.

Rm was away , wouldn't be back until tomorrow evening, shooting something or another so she had plenty of time on her hands to be bored.

Rm had given her the new code to her place the night before he left, saying he wasn't asking her to move out but if she needed anything from there ,like her bean bag that she had been complaining about , it was there for the taking .

Rose sat on the edge of the bed and spied her little suitcase in the corner of the room, she loved being with him but this wasn't her home, or her space and she was still nervous someone would see her coming and going. 

She made her mind up and picked her suitcase up and started to pack it with the few belongings she had here. Rm was due to ring later , she would explain her decision to him then. It didn't take long and there was a sadness about her as she closed the his  door behind her.

Walking up to the stairs to her flat  a little while later she had a sense of coming home.She had originally asked the estate agent to sell as seen and if anything had not been wanted or needed to get rid  for her, luckily Rm hadn't wanted anything changed so everything was as she left it, except most of her personal stuff that she had taken to the uk.. but she could make arrangements to get that shipped back and as for clothes she thought as she hung up the few she had brought with her, a shopping trip was needed anyway as nothing fit properly any more already.

Once the unpacking was done she ran a bath and submerged, neck deep in bubbles she realised just how much she had missed this. 

She was still in the bath when Rm rang and she quickly dried her hands to answer it . 

" hi babes " she said a smile in her voice 

" hi, how are you feeling, I miss you " came Rms deep sexy voice down the line, she chuckled , his voice alone was enough to turn her on sometimes .. , 

They exchanged pleasantries for a bit and then Rose said " I have something to tell you , and I don't want you to be mad ..."

" O...k   ? " he said some what nervously 

" I moved out " she said 

" Why ? "he said, he sounded so upset she almost felt guilty

" because it isn't my home, because I missed my bath , because I need to get back to work and because you'll be gone soon "  her voice had started out a little defiant but had ended quiet and sad , there was silence the other end of the phone for a moment before he said " I understand " he said " but can I ask you to do something for me ?"

The next half hour or so was spent discussing hiring a carer, something she didn't feel she needed especially now the sickness was pretty much gone but Rm was adamant, saying he wouldn't be able to concentrate on performing if he was busy worrying about her and in the end she had begrudgingly agreed. She had put her foot down to live in though as she didn't have another bedroom but agreed to 10 hours a day.

He had a free day coming up and wanted to come and screen them with her.  " you forget you're famous sometimes don't you ?" she had said laughing and had promised to look into it and get it sorted soon herself.

 After hanging up she had ordered take out , eaten and crawled wearily into bed, she still couldn't get used to feeling tired for no apparent reason.

At Rms place she had only slept well when he had been there but much to her relief being back in her old bed she had slept very well and woke feeling energised. 

Rose spent the morning answering a lot of emails. So many had come through since the exhibition if she wanted she could be kept in work right up until the baby was born.

After making some appointments she then turned her attention to Rms request. She had brought the information with her  and with translate as her friend when needed, she had slowly and painstakingly gone through the resume list of carers. 

Towards the end of the pile she found the perfect person.. number one reason.. she was American.. so language not a problem, second reason she had qualifications in midwifery as well as nursing , thirdly she was a mother and grandmother her self, although if she hadn't seen her age she wouldn't have believed her old enough.

She quickly emailed requesting a meeting and felt slightly less stressed over the whole carer thing now it was decided.

After lunch she had a nap, and then took a walk to the shops. Rm was back today and was coming round , she needed food and drink in the house , yesterday she had just made do with take out, but although neither could cook very well she should have the basics in at least.

She was just unpacking the last of the bits when she heard her keypad go.. as she turned towards the door excitement ran through her, she hoped this feeling would stay with her forever she ran and threw her arms around him, peppering kisses all over his face. " I " kiss " missed |" kiss " you" she said . He had dropped his leather type satchel and wrapped his arms around her to catch her .

" I could get used to this sort of greeting " he said happily , he looped his hands under her bottom and lifter her up , shutting the door behind him with one foot he started walking " How are you feeling " he asked with a sexy glint in his eye , she giggled again and kissed him full on the lips " I feel like I haven't seen you in ages and you better show me how much you missed me right now " she said and pointed to the bedroom.

Laughing he said " your wish is my command "