good company , good wine , good time

Rm had hired a black Mercedes and driver for the evening , they, as a group had used this company for a while now and were to be trusted.  He recognised the driver , thanked him as he held  the door open for him bowing , and then waited until he was in the drivers seat to give him Rose's address.

His heart beat with excitment and antisipation,  he was very aware of the little box in his inside pocket and he wondered how he was going to sit through a meal with her with out giving his desire away.

The driver spoke and he looked out the window and saw a vision , Rose was wearing a long wrap over coat and had her hair up in messy curls again..he imagined letting her hair down later , he could see her lips were red..he groaned inside , did she know what those red lips of hers did to him ?  he wondered.

Rose caught his eye through the car window and before he could even think about getting out and escorting her in the car she'd come round and opened the door her self.

He moaned quietly,  she really was too independent.  He would have sulked but as she sat next to him the subtle eroma that was now and always would be Rose met him and he couldn't help but smile .

" hi ," she said happily and before he could say hi back she leant forward and kissed him square on the lips. It was nothing more than a peck but he instantly felt a response and said " Rose ! Unless you want me to take you back up to your apartment right now , let's keep a bit of a distance " he laughed and ran his fingers through his hair , eyes dark with need " you're literally killing me " he said full of honesty.

Rose said a little 'oops ' and sorry and sat back in her seat and put her seat belt on. Rm gave the driver a nod and sat back , staring ahead , willing his heart to slow and body to stay asleep.  Once he was ready he looked at Rose and took her hand in his and held it tightly ." You look ..amazing "  he said .

Rose wasn't stupid , she knew exactly what red lips did to this man , and who was she kidding she was so horny since her bath and shaving that when he suggested forgoing dinner she'd almost said yes, but she was infact really hungry and curious to see what sort of date Rm had planned for them so she'd sat back like a good girl and waited .

Just like the first night she planned to let him set the pace,  which if she was honest , was so different from what she'd known , she was even more excited.

She looked at his large hands swamping hers and squeezed..he looked over " I was fully expecting you to turn up dressed like captain Jack sparrow tonight " she said teasingly,  Rm laughed " why ? " he asked .

" because we're going out in public,  I thought you have to be in disguise " she said . Rm laughed , a quick short laugh before covering it up with a smile.

" why do you do that?" Rose asked

" do what ?" He said

" stop your laugh..you always have done it " she stopped , she had given away perhaps exactly how many times in her youth she googled videos of him,  but Rm continued smiling and said " I'm not sure,  but probably because there's always cameras about and when I laugh it makes my mouth look so big " he smiled as Rose said ' nonsense .  You have a very sexy mouth "
"Rose!" Rm growled warningly
She laughed , " sorry but teasing you is so much fun"

Rm didn't feel nervous any more ,  the way Rose responded to him made him feel , primal and before he could even think about his actions he'd loosened his seat belt and pulled Rose in hungrily. Kissing her hard,  his tongue taking hers over and over,  her hand came up to cup his neck,  she met him kiss for kiss , touch for touch , his hand went to her knees and he felt the silky smoothness of the tights , he ran his palm up to the top of her thigh , the heat apparent,  she opened her legs slightly  and his fingers rubbed at her entrance. 

So lost in each other were they that it took a moment for Rm to realise the car had stopped.  Slowly,  painfully he pulled back, Rose still has a glazed look in her eyes.
"Rose ?" He said gently,  he touched her cheek lightly, she turned " huh?.. she looked about and blushed beetroot " she buried her face in Rms chest and mumbled quietly " the driver! Shit ! Sorry..I guess we got carried away "

She was throbbing between her legs , she could feel her nipples chafing against the lace of the bra and her lips felt swollen and bruised . She couldn't meet Rms eyes , or the driver who she was sure just had the show of his life..ffs she said to herself you're nearly 26 , acting like a teenager was bit too much .

With as much dignity as possible she sat up and said "shall we  ?" And opened the car door and stepped out. Rm scrambled to follow , caught her by the arm and led her through some non descript doors down a dark ally. So caught up in the emotions from the car Rose hadn't registered her surroundings at first,  but as Rm knocked and was let in she realised they'd obviously had to come round the back.

Rm guided her down a little corridor,  he was following a waiter,  who then opened the door and bowed low.

' enjoy your meal " he said with out even making eye contact and turned and left.

Rose looked around the small cubicle style room , completely private with a table and two chairs , the walls had herbs and other plants dotted around.

" alone ?!" Rose thought to herself , about to take off her coat when Rm came up behind her and helped her out of it , his fingers brushed her neck and shoulders as he did.

He had a sort of smug look on his face , she was about to ask what the look was for when there came a knock on the door and a couple of petit pretty women laid plates and bowls down on the table,  Rm invited her to sit and asked for the wine list.

By the end of the meal , despite the conversation flowing lovely
Rose was feeling frustrated,  hungry , but for Rm not food ,   nervous and excited , and   Rm was indeed feeling smug  , he'd learnt he really did have the power to make a women cry out with wanton desire,  he'd also been able to tick off one of his k.drama fantasies ..taking her coat for her,  unlike their first date where despite his age he'd felt like an inexperienced teenager , tonight he felt manly , grown up , powerful,  and grateful,  Rose brought out the best of him and he couldn't wait for dinner to be over so he could put these new confident feelings to use.