suga

He wasn't sure why he'd gone to the convenience store near Rose's house , he'd just found himself driving there , he was supposed to be getting hair dye for goodness sake.

He sat outside the store in his big black suv and wondered if he could go in and ask questions .. he disliked feeling vulnerable and that's how he felt when he didn't have his brothers or body guards or managers around him.

He sat there for a while , he hated seeing his strong leader,  a man he looked up to as a role model,  their figure head , inspiration,  hurting like this .  He still hadn't decided if her leaving was a good thing or not . Would Rm come to his senses quicker if she stays off the scene ?
Or would it be helpful if he found her for him and then like most relationships something would be bound to separate them eventually and if Rm was the one to end it he'd be okay then ? All these thoughts spun around Sugas head until he literally said shut up out loud .

He got a black mask and dark sunglasses from the glove box, and left the car. The store didn't seem to have many customers so he decided to risk it.

A little bell tingled as he walked in and a young lad looked up , and then did a double take " shit " thought Suga he recognises me , but then the kid almost imperceptibly shook his head and  just greeted  Suga and went back to looking on his phone .

Suga walked up and down the couple of isles that were there and waited until the one customer in the shop left before he approached the clerk.

" excuse me " he said  , the lad looked up again , Suga could see he was questioning what he saw but still didn't believe so he gave a little nod to Suga instead and said "what can I do for you sir "

" I'm looking for my friend,  she used to live round here and I thought maybe you know her ?"

" sorry sir , I don't really take much notice of people coming and going,  unless they're cute " he smiled at his joke .

Suga rolled his eyes at the kid but remembered he was wearing glasses

" I think you'd remember her,  " he said ," she's  English and has red brown hair and blue eyes. "

The guys eyes lit up " Oh English Rose " he said , " yeah she's cute though , bit old but cute . Has she moved ? I did think i hadn't seen her for a couple of days  . That's a shame though,  I was surprised to find she had a boyfriend " he stopped quickly and said " are you the boyfriend ?"

He clearly was still debating on sugas identity and wanting gossip.

" absolutely not!" He said . The lad seemed to believe him and then carried on " maybe she's moved in with who ever her boyfriend was and that's why she moved. If you're her friend can't you go ask him "

Worried now that this kid might have actually seem Rose and Rm together he asked " what makes you think she has a boyfriend "

The lad laughed " hard to get knocked up on your own isn't it "

That took nearly a whole minute to register,  he stood there so long the lad had say mister and had reached over to touch his arm " mister,  there's customers behind you "  he gave the lad a quick nod and left the shop and got back in his car...pregnant? No way was Rm that stupid , the guy must have got his facts wrong.

He looked across the road , he could see the clerk back on his phone now his customers had gone..why did he think she was pregnant? He had to go back in and ask. So he did ...

" sorry to bother you again " he said as soon as he got inside the shop " but what makes you think Rose is pregnant ?"

The kid clearly loved to talk because he smiled excitedly and explained that she had bought 1 kit and then come back and bought lots more so clearly she was pregnant .

Suga thanked him once again and got back into his car. 'Shit!

He needed to find her and confirm this before telling Rm , just imagining what he would say...or do was bad enough.

He tried her house again although knew it was pointless,  and then thought about her work place.

Surely she hadn't had enough time to sort all that out too. He pulled his phone out and googled her page and put the address in the sat nav.

It would only take a few moments so he started the car and headed off .

Dissapointment met him, the door was locked with a closed sign out front. He'd tried looking through some windows but couldn't see anything.

He was about to leave when a small smart car pulled up and a rather excenteic looking women got out. He was still standing at the door when she walked up to it with the key in her hand.

" oh !" She said with a start " you're Suga "

Shit , he'd forgotten mask and glasses . He bowed and said hello politely waiting for the screams or excited chatter , instead she said ' Rosa's not here "

Suga was shocked , if anything her words seemed a bit cold.

" I know " he said " I had just hoped she would still be here or someone knew where she'd gone."

" are you the reason Rosa has left " Song Park-sul said

" no  , absolutely not " said Suga ,

Miss Song looked him up and down, seemed to make up her mind about something and said " come in,  while you're here you can help me."

Meekly he followed her in , through the front show room / reception to the back work room .

He watched as she gently wrapped an exquisite tea set , individually and place in a big crate .

" she asked me to come get these tomorrow  , but I'm so busy I just had to get today , are you coming to the exhibition ?"

Suga looked confused " she's going to be there for that still ?" He asked

" well of course silly,! She's not going to throw away her career for nothing. I'm sure what ever emergency has come up she will sort and be back before we know it "

He helped her carry the crate and another box back to her car and thanked her  , he then said "would you mind if I hung out here for a bit ? There's something I need to do , you know who I am I promise I'm not going to steel or break anything,  I'll get the key back to you if you give me your address "

Miss Song looked him up and down , she knew all the lads from Bts were good lads , she'd watched them grow as a fan for nearly 10 years now. She still wasn't convinced he wasn't the reason for Rose's sudden departure, but " okay  , mind you lock up properly please " she said before giving him the key  her address ans driving off .