Surprise

It had been a long , tiring ,but good week. Rm had told Rose about Bangs response and the two couldn't be happier . During that week despite the busy schedule on Rms part they had spent every spare moment together , they knew more about each other, their likes and dislikes, childhood stories, family members., Their nights had been full of love making when Rose felt up to it and full of cuddles when she didn't .

Rm spent a lot of time talking to her tummy too telly Rose that their baby was going to be an artistic musical genius . She had laughed . Crystalised ginger was doing wonders for her and the sickness was less and less , although tiredness was something she battled and was often caught napping during the day.

The three youngest members of the group now felt like her own brothers, they would pop in if Rm was busy to check up on her and they even had a pool on the gender of the baby already.

She couldn't believe how amazing she felt, how her life seemed so very blessed.

It was the day before her show and Rose had spoken to Ms Song a few times on the phone assuring her she would be there and had even managed a quick trip to the gallery to see the set up.

She an enormous amount of pride seeing her creations set on 3 separate plinths, each with a soft muted light for the back drop and each with a bit of Korean history written up and printed on little cards . She wished her mum could come and see it but her mum wasn't big on travelling so she had sent videos instead.

Lost in thought Rose was surprised to see Rm walk into the sitting room and it was only just gone 12 .." you're early babes " she said " everything alright ?"

He came and sat next to her , a serious look on his face " actually ..don't panic but ..." she slapped his hand away " how can you say don't panic ?! as soon as you say that I panic " he laughed, " sorry ..but don't .. however , I have invited my parents to the gallery opening tomorrow " he waited to let that information sink in before continuing " They don't know about us yet and had the idea that maybe if they met you first , saw how amazing you were .." He trailed off, Rose squeezed his hand , she knew he was nervous about telling his parents.

She also knew that her being English and pregnant wasn't going to go in her favour.. so she smiled an encouraging smile and said " good idea , Ill do my best to impress " inside she felt her tummy do a backflip as nerves hit her , she had seen pictures only of his mother, a small dark haired women who's eyes sparkled when she looked at her son, he was clearly the apple of her eye.

" I have also been thinking about something else " he said and she looked at him dubiously ..." go on ? " she said .

" well you know the tour is very soon, in fact i think we leave just after your 12 week check up , Ill be more comfortable leaving then because after 12 weeks is seen as getting out the danger zone, how ever , I don't want you on your own, ...I want to hire a live in caregiver for you " She tried to interrupt but he ssshed her " let me finish, Firstly you cant stay here when we are gone, there wont be any one here apart from minimal staff, secondly what if you get sick , who would look after you , how could I go do what I need to do if I am worrying about you , leaving you is already going to kill me ... and lastly.. its about your flat "

she sat up. " Oh yes i forgot to tell you , I got the money from the sale yesterday finally so I can find some where else to live now , you really don't have to worry about me "

Rm lent forward and kissed her " women ! " he said a little frustrated " Do you have to be so ..." he almost swore and said bloody but stopped " Independent " Rose was shocked and laughed " what ? " she said

" you put your own coat on , you've stopped letting me in the bathroom when you get sick, you pull your own chair out and open your own door, please please let me do something for you ?"

It was mock frustration but Rose thought she detected a hint of truth also. " sorry " she said , " but still what's.. that got to do with me selling my flat ?"

He put his hand under her chin and met her eyes " if you had let me finish you would know the answer to that "

she looked at him sheepishly and did a little pretend pout, " sorry " she said " please continue .."

" thank you " he said " any way..The flat is still yours, think of it as an engagement present " he had a big proud smile on her face , whereas she was very confused " What do you mean the flats still mine? Its not.. because I sold it " she gave a nervous giggle , did this mean what she thought it meant ?

" I bought it " he said , " and honestly I am so happy I did, I know once the baby is born we will need a house but .." she interrupted " why did you buy my flat ?" she didn't know whether to be mad or happy, she had definitely regretted her impulse to sell " I could just buy it back off you for what you bought it for ?"

His smile left his face " Cant you even accept a present off me ?" she was torn, she liked being independent but clearly this meant a lot to him, but also it was a lot of money .

" why did you buy it Rm?" She was serious now , she didn't like owing anything to any one " I bought it originally because I missed you " he said simply " Now though Its so I can give you a place of your own for when I'm not about , a place to feel comfortable in, you've no idea how guilty I feel that I have to leave you , at least let me feel like I am providing for my wife and child "

She could see the pain in his face " okay " she said quietly " thank you " she kissed him on the cheek and said " I love you "

" there's one last thing " he said, and she sat back and gave him a look " what else " she said laughing , ' oh god what else is he throwing at me she thought ?

" I want to get married before I have to leave .....