38 2nd Date

Rose woke up around 4 in the afternoon and groaned , argg now she wasn't going to be able to sleep tonight , she thought.. still her head ache was gone and she felt better .

Jumping out of bed she decided to go grab some groceries and plan a nice dinner , she'd only eaten junk really and the last proper meal she'd eaten had been her steak and no chips . She smiled to herself at the memory of poor Rms face.

She pulled her hair up into a scrunchie and grabbed her coat and purse.. just as she was going out the door she heard her phone ting ,she rolled her eyes and shook her head ' Rose you'd forget your head if it wasn't attached to your shoulders ' she said as she went and grabbed it from the bedroom.

She glanced at the phone and saw .... She stopped dead in her tracks, one hand still reaching out to get the door handle..

Missed call and a txt from Rm.. shit a few hours ago. She dismissed the message fron her sister which is what had just come through and went straight to Rms opening it.

She squealed out loud and did a whooping , and happy dance there on the spot .

Dinner and date with Rm ! The tears from the night before forgotten , worries pushed to the back of her mind . She quickly threw her coat off and ran to the bathroom to start the bath.

She then calmed her breathing and replied, " sorry for the late reply ...I'd like that a lot " and she ended the message with a smiling emoji .

She didn't have long , she ran to her wardrobe ..argg most of her clothes were comfy studio clothes , he'd already seen her little black dress , almost every item of clothing came out to a pile on the bed , she was going to have to go shopping if she was going to see him again after tonight ..

In the end she found a cream cashmere jumper dress her sister had given her a few years back , thick black tights because it was freezing and her black stilletto ankle boots.

Next underwear , would Rm see it tonight ? she wondered searching her draw , and then , there, shoved right at the back , in amongst the girl boxers and very comfy full knickers she usually wore was a white thong two piece , still on the little hanger she'd bought it on. Happily she grabbed it saying ' I knew there had to be a reason I bought you "

She carried her clothes and phone and went into to bathroom , placing everything on a pile.
She found a new razor and stripped, she knew she didn't have time to wash and sort her hair out , so she kept her hair in its tie and set about washing her body and shaving everywhere. Underarms , legs then she looked to in between her legs , usually she didnt bother much with her pubic hair , just kept it trimmed and neat , but would Rm like it if she was all bald there ?

She had done it once before and it had left her super sensative , she imagined Rm going down there , his tongue finding easy access to her clit.. before her body could respond she made up her mind and lathered herself up.

**********

She'd said yes ! Rm couldnt contain his excitement .

He was grateful that Jins chef friend Lee Yeon had offered him a private room and even said he could come in through the back way and assured him of his staffs indiscretion and silence .

He didn't know Rose's food likes and dislikes but as some of chefs menus needed advance notice he'd had to make a decision on her behalf , thinking if she didn't like she could still order from the main menu .

He replied that he was looking forward to it and would come to collect her, then headed for his walk in wardrobe...what to wear ? Jeans? 3 piece suit ? Trousers, he wanted to ask his brothers but knew they were busy and in the end settled for black smart trousers and a cream argyle sweater with a cream rolled neck under shirt.

He shaved his face and put on moisturiser and brushed his teeth , finishing with a touch of aftershave .

He was ready and full of excited energy with half hour to go.

He paced and watched the clock, with 15 minutes to go he grabbed his wallet , keys and phone.
Hesitated at the door , would he need a coat ? He grabbed that also, visions of k dramas where they'd go for a walk after their date and the girl would be cold and he'd offer her his jacket.

Although ' he thought to himself , every k drama moment he had imagined so far Rose had manage to dismiss or avoid so he probably wouldn't get to do this one either , but still he'd bring it just in case..

Hand on the door ,giving his room one last mentle checklist of possible forgotten thing he nearly jumped out of his skin when the door knocked and JK came running into the room , breathless.

" I caught you " he said , trying to catch his breath ..Rm was shocked and just stared at him

" you okay ? " he asked laughing , JK held out something in his hand , automatically Rm opened his hand and watched in surprise as JK dropped a box of condoms into his hand " you've no idea the trouble I had to get these for you , he said and the others think im on a toilet break so got to go " he turned and headed out the door saying " love you my brother "

Touched Rm replied to the now empty corridor, " I love you too."

He pocketed the little box and wondered if tonight he'd get to use them . It had only been a few days but Rms body ached for her . He wanted to make her feel as good as she'd made him feel...no time he told himself. Smiling he left his room and took the lift down to the waiting car.