2 Rose

"Well damn ! What just happened ?" Rose thought to herself as she watched Rms retreating figure cycle away.

In stunned shock she picked up her dropped coffee cup and walked over to a bin and then sat down on a nearby bench.

She replayed the last five minutes back over in her head like rewinding a tape. One minute she'd been cradling her coffee in her hands ,thinking about the cold weather , the next a bike had crashed in front of her and the man had rolled into the bottom of her legs causing her to dump coffee over him.

She'd panicked when he didn't move at first and then thought maybe he couldn't understand her so had spoke Korean , but instead of apologising and asking if she was okay he'd jumped up and left.!

She hadn't been sure at first, who it had been but when he had spoken, her heart had done a little shocked back flip, only for it to come crashing down when he'd been so rude and left.

Of course she knew who RM was, had often hoped she'd bump into one or all of the guys whilst living here ,but by the looks of it , everything she'd thought she knew about them was all bollocks and fan service because the RM she'd fan girled over with in the past would have put his discomfort aside and checked she was okay.

She gave herself a mental shake a stood up , she looked at the tiny old fashioned watch on her wrist ' shit ' she thought when she saw the time and hurriedly got back to her feet and walked towards the gallery.

No more time or thought would be wasted on some spoilt rich idol who wasn't even genuine, she had a meeting with the art curator in..now , she could be sad later over the loss of her idol crush.

Rose loved this museum , the smell of the paintings , the ambience of the pottery ware , it was small and intimate and made people feel a part of each piece.

She was greeted by Song Park-sul , A stunning native of Busan who was as eccentric in her looks as she was with her art.

" hello my darling Rosa , " she said pulling Rose into a hug .Rose hugged her back ." I'm sorry I'm late " she said breathlessly, Song laughed a little laugh and said " five minutes is not late , why once I was late by a whole day , and what could they do other than forgive me because my art is worth the wait , and you my dear , your beauty and talent is also worth the wait "

With a smile on their faces the two friends proceeded to discuss Rose doing an exhibition, despite being English Rose had always been fascinated with Asian culture and specialised in tea ceremony pottery.

Although she was only 25 she'd been lucky and had been noticed whilst studying at university. She'd done a 2 year student exchange and had been living here ever since. Her Korean was ,not fluent but she could make herself known and after one big wig and bought a collection of her tea sets, her name had started making the rounds. She now had orders booked months in advance and she loved life.

A few hours later , a deal had been made , and Rose was sat on a bus going home.

She browsed social media and spotted Rosa's Tea ware was being advertised as coming soon to Songs gallery. She smiled to her self , Song didn't waste much time. She may be a little nuts but she was certainly a good business women.

Her stop arrived and she jumped off looking forward to a long bath and a good book. Her roof top apartment wasn't very large, but she'd sacrificed one of the two bedrooms and turned it into a large bathroom.

A shower was convenient but she'd missed having a soak in the tub when she'd been at uni , once she had afforded her own place it was the first and only luxury item she'd splurged on.

With a glass of white wine in one hand , some classical music playing through the blue tooth speaker and bubbles up to her neck Rose started to relax.

Well she tried to but Rm being rude kept popping into her head , she splashed the bubbles and told herself to forget it but seriously how could he be so different . She was sure it had been him..during her uni years she'd been a big fan but last couple of years she'd been so busy and had found classical music more to her taste, but still her memory wasn't that bad.

She leant over the bath dropping bubbles every where and grabbed her phone.

She punched in Rm from Bts into the search bar and stared at his picture. She had to admit he had aged well since she'd had his poster on her uni dorm wall, she could remember why he'd been her bias , but obviously looks were deceiving, rude bugger ! She put the phone down , finished her wine and decided to let it go , as she was unlikely to ever see him again.

After her bath and dinner Rose took out her sketch pad and started designing a new set piece for the gallery , it had to be spectacular , the center of attention.

Absorbed in her work it was nearly midnight before she noticed the time, she was like that , the amount of times she'd lost half a day or a night because she'd get caught up. After designing a piece she'd choose the right clay and the right technique she loved her job and every day she thanked the universe for giving her a talent.

She missed her family back home but that's what Skype was for , she had a handful of mates over here but no one she'd call a best friend , and she certainly didn't need a man , one failed relationship was enough for her . She didn't need that . She was too selfish with her time and too quick to forget dates . She knew the break up with her ex had been her fault , she accepted that , but she was who she was and that was good enough for her .

Crawling into bed she laid there just checking her emails on her phone when one in particular caught her eye..the sender was Hybe....she didn't open it straight away she was frowning to herself Hybe Hybe where do I know them from , she googled it and made a little 'o' shape with her mouth . Curious she went back to emails and opened it.

'Oh Shit ! She exclaimed outloud to the empty room. They wanted her to teach one of their members how to do basic pottery on camera !

Shit shit shit , excitement bubbled up and she celebrated by bouncing all the covers off her bed ...TV, media , spotlight , she was already popular in her field but famous ?!

After finding out Hybe owned several bands she wondered who it was going to be . She was so excited she didn't think she would be able to sleep , but eventually she dozed off , with a smile on her face .