does she , does she not

Rose found herself staring off in a day dream...again. last night had been amazing,  Rm had taken her with a passion that still took her breath away when she thought about it. She supposed neither wanted to leave the other,  even if just for a week.

He had left about 3am and she had been sorry to not be able to give him an answer straight away but she hadn't caved.  She  had responsibilities and dead lines , just like him.

She'd been in her workshop since morning and finished all but the last firing on the second set , and she had started making the tea pot for the final set,  but sat at the wheel,  Tchaikovsky playing in the background,  lump of clay in hand she suddenly found she was day dreaming too much to work.

She gave up , wrapped the clay back up and set about leaving for home.

It suddenly hit her as she was walking up a hill..Rm wasn't in the same country or time zone as her and that realisation almost brought tears to her eyes.

She told her self shrug it off he'll be leaving permanently in a matter of weeks anyway , but that was easier said than done.

The high from the night before that had carried her through most of the day was gone and replaced with a cloud of sadness.

She stopped at a convenience store and picked up some bottles of soju..it was a soju type of night,  she thought to herself.

Once home , she'd had a quick bath and made herself some noodles . She couldn't be bothered to cook. She sat on her bean bag , pot noodles in one hand soju shot on the table . She felt...lonely she thought , which was stupid because she liked her own company usually , but Rm brought a vitality to her life she hadn't known she was missing .

She opened her phone and searched the website for updates ..

There was her blonde bombshell leaving the airport, she smiled as he waved directly at the camera .

And there was another of him standing out side a beautiful cathedral, 
Her heart actually ached looking at him ..she closed her phone , angry at herself  and poured another drink.

By the time she had finished her second bottle she was having a full blown discussion with herself . Pacing her sitting room as she spoke out loud , occasionally having a drink.

'If i miss him that much what's stopping me going out there?'

'principles'

' what principles? She scoffed..I threw them out the window when I signed the paper work '

' doesn't mean I have to like it '

' but I did accept it  and its too late to moan about it now I guess  .

Surprisingly she felt better for discussing this with herself,  she'd made up her mind , she could either stay at home and be miserable but keep her principles,  or say fuck it and go and have possibly 2 amazing nights of sneaky exciting sex.

She used her phone to search the time difference,  it was 11 here Im Korea so 3 in the afternoon there. Would he be too busy to answer a call ? She didn't want to get him in trouble , so she sent a txt instead .

" hiya , I hope you're having fun,  if the offer is still there I can fly out tomorrow morning and get there in time for your show. Do you have the djs number so I can contact him ?"

Well thats what she thought she wrote .

When he didn't reply straight away she made herself comfy and ended up drifting off on the bean bag , only to wake at 6am having fallen off  with a thump.

Ow she said holding her head.
She sat up on the floor and was happy to see no hangover,  the memories of the night before were clear too. She looked around for her phone , hoping Rm had replied .

Seeing it under the little table she grabbed it. A little 1 was over her notifications and she clicked the icon excitedly.

One word ! " huh?"

She scrolled back to her message and groaned , it was illegible gibberish ' you really shouldn't drink ' she told herself,  quickly typing an apology and repeating her wish to come see him she pressed send . She didn't really doubt he wouldn't say yes so she went online and found the next available flight. Shed be cutting it fine , firat flight available was 8.30 , it was nearly a 13 hour flight too.

Because of the time difference she'd get to Rome just after 2 . She hopes it wouldn't be too late , she'd confused herself,  Rm had said two days before the show , but Italy was ahead so when she arrived she didn't know if it would be the day of the show or the day before.  She rolled her eyes at her stupidity.

Once purchased she grabbed her small case and set about packing.
Two changes of clothes,  toiletries underwear .  She didn't think she'd need much else. Her passport in her handbag she left her apartment just as the taxi pulled up.

An hour later an out of breath Rose was stood at the check in line.

She looked at her phone , still no response from Rm , she sighed with frustration , she sent another quick txt just saying her flight number and when her plane landed  and then turned it off, ready to board the plane.

Having not slept that well the previous night Rose managed some sleep during the long flight , when awake she had daydreamed Rms surprise and happiness at seeing her .

As soon as she was off the plane she turned her phone back on , whilst she waited for it to load she prayed he'd answered as she didn't have a clue where to go from here.

Nothing ! ? A bit of panic started to kick in but as she cleared customs she saw a tall muscular man standing front and center with her name written on a sign card.

She went over and introduced herself and the man said " hi miss,  I'm Leigh and I will be helping you see your Mr lover lover " he laughed at his joke and for some reason Rose felt completely at ease with this man.

Although muscly and covered in tattoos he had a genuine smile. She followed him to the car and said thank you.

Leigh talked all the way to the hotel  , she now knew he was the partner of one of Bts' choreographers,  she knew he was a famous Dj and she apologised for not knowing him.
He wafted her apology away and went on to tell her the plan, turned out the show was tomorrow so she had more time than she thought,  happiness engulfed her and she found herself smiling as Leigh regaled her with stories of JK and Tae and his part in getting them together.