23 Rose makes a fool of herself ...again

Rose slumped to the floor and looked at her phone in disbelief " dead !? She slurred " how can you be dead , wake up wake up" she shook it for good measure as though that would bring the offending object back to life , " there's something very important I'm meant to say...she trailed off and sat there for a moment then got distracted seeing her empty glass on the side. " more wine please waiter " she said waving her hand in the air .

She closed her eyes and lent back against the wall , the strains of Beethoven penetrated her muddled brain. Alexa stop! ...play Rm from BTS on Spotify.

Alexas compliant voice replied and soon the rhythmic beats of Rms 'do you ' filled the room.

' Alexa volume 8"
With her eyes still shut and Rms voice rapping about being yourself , fuck everyone else Rose felt almost hypnotised by the song...'do you ,do you, do you ' she shouted along with him.

"Fuck yeah "
She slid slowly to one side to lay down on the floor and fell asleep mumbling 'do you' occasionally to herself.

Rm had tried calling Rose back , infact was still trying when he'd called for a taxi, when he was in the taxi and once he was stood outside Rose's house gate.

Genuinely worried he didn't know what to do , it was late and most of the surrounding buildings were in darkness . He could see though a light was still on on the top floor , should he go and see if she was OK? She had sounded drunk when she had called , what if she had fallen and hurt herself . He looked at his watch it had been just over half an hour since she had called.

He made up his mind , he would have to check she was alright so he opened the little gate that lead into a shared courtyard then up the steps that led to her roof top apartment.

As he neared the front door he could hear music playing..familiar music .. was that wild flower ? He thought.
A sense of pleased pride went through him as he realised she was listening to his music , but then he pushed it aside quickly and went to her front door and knocked .. no answer , he tried a couple more times and then went around the side to look in the windows.

The first window he came across was dark but with faint light so he pressed his nose against the pane and cupped around his face.

He was looking through a dark room to a room further in the house , at first he couldn't see much but as his eyes adjusted he saw Rose's legs peeping out from the side of a wall. His heart jumped, maybe she really was hurt !, he went back to the front door and banged very loudly , still no answer , he saw that it was keypad entrance , what would her code be, " think , think "..
He pulled his phone out of his pocket and googled Rosa's tea, he found her website and clicked information, Rose Westgate age 25 , birthday 13 Sept. Could that be her keypad code he wondered , quickly punching it in..no luck! , he found the date she had started her business , no luck either , frustration had him wanting to pull his hair out and he banged on the front door for good measure . Then he heard ....."Alexa stop"
He knocked again loudly , she's awake he thought with a sigh of relief.

Rose had woken because she really had been very uncomfortable and also her bladder which had consumed copious amounts of wine was begging to come out . Slowly she'd managed to start crawling towards the bathroom when she heard banging at her front door . Fearing it was the neighbours complaining she had quickly told alexa to stop and hoped that would make the neighbours leave , but the banging happened again.

With much effort she got herself to a standing position and with the room swaying as though on a boat she made her way to the front door willing herself to be composed enough to say sorry for the noise ..in Korean.

She almost forgot to check the peephole , but did just last second . To say she was shocked to see Rm there was an understatement, panic. Her heart beating 100 miles an hour " why is he here " she thought she asked herself in her mind but Rm answered "Rose , open the door "

On auto pilot she did as she'd been asked. Rm came in and gripped her shoulders , worry on his face , " are you okay ? Are you hurt , you rang me and then we got cut off.!" He was looking her up and down as he spoke checking for wounds .
Rose step back shaking Rms grip loose. " I'm fine she said , my phone died " she felt ebarressed , she was wearing only a pj short set , the shorts very short the top a cami loose fitting type , with out a bra.

Rm was only just calming down enough to notice what she was wearing and he took an involuntary step back. She looked gorgeous , her cheeks flushed from alchohol and ..somthing else , her curly dark hair a wild mane around her and her eyes trying to shoot daggers at him , but in all honesty she just looked damn hot , and cute.

The air crackled , Rose crossed her arms in front of her quickly but not before Rm had seen the shadows of her nipples pressing up against the fabric.
" I..I better go " he managed " I'm sorry, I was genuinely worried you'd hurt yourself ."

Rose just stared at Rm , the shock of seeing him , the way her body had acted , the embarressment all seem to dissappear in a moment. " I don't want you to leave " she said quietly
Rm smiled sadly , he was not that sort of man to take advantage of a women no matter how much he wanted.

"Ask me to stay another time, when you've not been drinking and I might not give you another chance to change your mind." He said. " she's going to be the death of me he thought to himself.

" go to bed Rose " he almost growled,
" come with me " Rose said , all sensible thought going out the window.

Rm shook his head , saying no was getting more and more difficult , he had to leave . He pulled a bottle of hang over cure from his pocket and handed it to her .
" drink this " he said " and call me tomorrow"
He turned on his heel , he'd made sure she was alright , that was why he had come here , he had to leave .