Time

Rm , Jin , J-Hope, Jimin ,Tae and Jk all dressed In Their smartest,  most somber suits and waited backstage,  hearts beating wildly,  Bang was also there looking serious in a dark grey suit .

The murmur from front of house was not the usual earsplitting screams and chants , but a loud hum.

Waiting for the 8 of them was a roomful of reporters and cameras .

Bang had rang the evening before and had decided , just as Jimin and the boys had, that it was time to face everyone head on.

Face them with out fear or shame as there really wasn't any other choice.

Rm had spoken to Rose just a half hour ago , he had been happy to see she was slowly walking around and that Kim Bora Nabi was eating well and had already put on weight , much to the staffs and Jennys delight .

Rose had said she believed in him  and she believed in Army and maybe he didn't need to be as afraid as he thought. He hoped she was right . To be fair from what he had read and had been told by the media team , although the web was still being flooded with mentions of him and his new family , the hate was small compared to the love, which is why Bang had decided to hold this press conference.

A person with an in ear piece came up and said 2 minutes and walked off giving Rm even more time to think and ponder . He had given some very important speeches in his life but this was more personal and was about people he loved .
Bang was going to speak first and the boys..well they were their to show support and solidarity,  and love , love for Army .
He took a breath and recited a well known proverb he and his brothers had used in times past ...
Go-saeng kkeut-e nag-i on-da.
This literally meant At the end of hardship comes happiness.

He could only hope in this case it was true .

It was time ...with out choreographing it before hand the 7 men reached their hands into a circle and quietly said bang bang tan , this gave Rm strength and he straightened his shoulders.

As they walked onto the stage in single file the camera flashes were blinding , each took a seat as Bang took the microphone and welcomed the press . He thanked them for all coming and said some questions may be asked at the end of the coming statements .

He cleared his throat and then began .

" To begin with we can confirm that yes 3 days ago at Seoul National University Hospital Kim Namjoon became the father to a baby girl.
We will also confirm that Kim Namjoon married his wife in a private ceremony in the UK earlier this year.

Hybe and myself knew about this and we fully support all of our members in their private lives. As we have seen with Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook , having a partner , loving an individual hasn't stopped them from loving their Army , nor their Army loving them and we hope that Army will continue to be the single most amazing fandom in the world and support Rm  as he begins this new adventure , this new journey into fatherhood."
He took a breath , searching the crowd , trying to gage their response before saying , " I will now pass the microphone over to Rm "

Rm stood up , shook Bangs hand and bowed respectfully to him , then turned and bowed to the press " hello  I am Kim Namjoon of Bts ." He let the photographers have a few moments to take their pictures before he continued.

" firstly I would like to thank Army for their unwavering love and support. The messages on weverse of congratulations have comforted me in these last few days.

My wife and daughter are both doing well and I am excited to get back to them as soon as this press conference is over.  I would thank you in advance in giving us some privacy at this time with the promise that when everyone is home and things have settled down I will introduce you to both of these amazing new women in my life.

I want Army to know , nothing changes , You are all, still , the most powerful driving force in my life , my wife did most of the pregnancy on her own because we didn't want to let our Army down , so the tour wasn't affected . I don't think that makes me a bad person ,I think it makes my wife an amazing person , some one who loves me , my brothers   and Army as much as myself , she's someone that was willing to put Army before her own needs. 

I know our Army know how to share their love , I can only hope you'll extend your love a little further to my new family .

My heart has infinite love for each and everyone of you,  loving my wife hasn't diluted my love for you one bit "

He bowed low and let his words sink in , he prayed he had said enough.

The room erupted with questions , everyone's hands had gone up , Rms name was called , Bangs name was called.  He looked up and pointed at a reporter in the front row , respectfully the other reporters put their hands down and she stood up  introduced herself and the paper she write for then asked " Where did you meet her , can you tell us her name ?"

" I met her here in Korea but please I'd like to speak with her before divulging any personal information about her "

She sat down and more questions came , Rm and Bang spent another half an hour dodging questions , answering some and expertly rallying others .

At the end of the session Bang and his boys stood up in a row , bowed and left.

Rm wanted to get to the hospital as fast as possible and Suga had volunteered to driver him , but then so had Tae and Jk and then Jin and in the end Bang had agreed to allow then all to go and visit Rose but only if Rose wasn't too tired and was happy to see them.

Bang organised a bus and rang security at the hospital to expect them,  Rm rang Rose and asked if she'd seen the press conference , she had and said how proud she was of him. Then he warned her that everyone was coming to visit ,  she laughed " I'm happy to see them " she said  " your mum and dad have just left,  and I've just finished feeding Kim Bora Nabi , so she might be sleepy but thank you for the heads up , I need to go freshen up now " her tinkling laugh as she hung up the phone warmed Rms heart and he was excited to be going to see her .