32 the after thoughts

After subtlety discarding the condom in the little bin next to his bed Rm held Rose in his arms. Now he felt sleepy he thought to himself, he pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head .." will you stay? " he mumbled into the top of her head .

******

She had wanted to say yes , she admitted to herself several hours later , but she had said no when Rm asked her .. and why ? , because being with him tonight had been an awakening of sorts, one of those ' so that's what the films and books talk about !' Moments . And she'd been scared ..

This was their day 1 , their first date , not only had they already slept with each other but she'd had her first ever mind blowing , outer body experience orgasm and it was messing with her brain , and heart , a bit.

It wasn't just the sex either , although she didn't want to call it sex she wasn't ready to call it making love, it was how she felt in his arms, how he'd made her feel precious, safe , how she'd been happy and confident to be seen naked with out stressing about how different she looked compared to Asian beauty standards.

He made her want more and that was the bottom scary truth, and she couldn't have it. She wished for the 100th time that he wasn't Rm from Bts , she wished he was a korean version of Joe Bloggs. A nobody who went to work in an office and came home every night.

' if wishes were horses then beggers would ride ' she said out loud to herself , quoting an old Scottish proverb.

Seeing the time was nearly 2 in the morning she thought she'd ring her sister and ask how her mum was doing , she could also maybe ask her sister for advice .

She quickly calculated that it was around 6pm back home and then dialed her sisters number .

She answered straight away and Rose spent a good half hour , checking on her mums arm and her sisters family, she couldn't bring herself in the end to talk about Rm , firstly who would believe her , and secondly she had found she didn't want to, she wanted to keep her evening to her self, her beautiful, amazing , night.

Technically she had taken Rms virginity tonight and she felt the weight and honour of that , but he'd also been her first in many ways , the first to make her feel sated , a full women, God she'd felt like a sexy powerful Goddess when she had been with him.

After saying good bye to her sister she'd crawled into bed , she'd changed into a pair of boxer top knickers and was wearing Rms tee shirt from their first dinner .

What an amazing night she thought as she hugged herself to sleep, but what a wrench it will be when we part .

*****

To say Rm had been dissapointed when Rose had said she had to go home would be an understatement, but she had made such logical sense he couldn't argue with her , her first reason was security and every one else in the building would know she had stayed , and she didn't want to risk causing him trouble, secondly she said she had an early morning meeting and hadn't brought a change of clothes.

He had watched her get dressed and had found that almost as erotic as if she had been undressing , and he'd sighed when she kissed him goodbye at his door. He had offered to call her a driver and car but she had declined saying the less people knew about them the better .

Despite all her logical replies and understanding them he had felt her emptiness once she had gone. The bed seemed too big , there were still two plates and two wine glasses in the other room.

He had felt so sleepy as soon as they'd finished and wished he hadn't asked her to stay , if only he'd just held onto her maybe she would have fallen asleep with him. Now though he was wide awake.

He went to the kitchen to make himself some warm milk and honey in the hopes that would help.

Standing bare foot , boxers and bare chested he wondered how soon he could see her again, the whole evening had been nothing like he'd even dared hope , but better than he could have even dreamed .

He pulled his phone out and brought up the planner , argg why was he so busy..dance practice tomorrow morning , studio recording time in the afternoon , meeting with a producer the next day , the list went on all week and then on the weekend ..he groaned he'd actually forgotten he was flying out to Italy for a fashion show. He was an ambassador after all.

Unless Rose wanted to date him only in his room ' a part of him quite liked that idea ' it was going to be nearly impossible to see her .

Could he sneak her to Italy with him he thought , but quickly dismissed the idea , at least here at home , with a hat and mask on he blended in but in Italy he stands out too much and so seeing her on a date outside of the hotel room would be impossible, plus he'd have his manager and body guards with him.

He finished his hot drink and went back to bed , bringing his phone with him , racking his brains , there must be some way I can get maybe half a day free to go out somewhere with Rose , he thought. .

Now he was in bed though , he did in fact feel the exhaustion of the day catch up with him so he gave up rearranging his schedual for now and snuggled down into his pillows. They smelt of Rose and he found comfort in that, the whole night had been almost too good to be real so smelling her made it real, which made him smile a sleepy smile , he Rm of Bts was no longer a virgin!! Just that statement in his head made him laugh out loud into the darkness .

It wasn't long before sleep took him , his dreams filled with memories of the night , it was certainly one he would remember for the rest of his life.