reunion

She wanted to kiss him, hold him , show him a million different ways how much she had missed him. But there were other people there so after a long hug she wriggled out of Rms embrace . Every one shuffled into Rms room and was talking at once .
With Rm holding her hand they stood together and faced those there. " guys !" He said quietening them down. " I'd like to formally introduce to you Rose. Potter extraordinaire. Beauty beyond compare. The one with the curly hair..." he did an extravagant bow and said " my english Rose . " Rose blushed as the room erupted again with excited chatter .
Not letting her hand go he watched as Tae and Jk both shook her other hand , " if you need anything at all whilst he's busy we're just down the hall. " said Tae . Rose managed to thank him , but felt tongue tied and awkward. These lads, the same ones that she had spent many an evening watching on TV were exactly as she had imagined. They still acted goofy and a little chaotic . There were loud but polite, it was surreal to be stood in the same room with them and they were talking to her ! However , it wasn't long before they made her feel so welcome and comfortable that she started to relax .

Beers appeared and everyone helped themselves. Rose opted for an orange juice . She thought Rm was going to question her choice but Suga intervened and took his attention to something else..' is Suga my ally ?" She thought ..she tried to convey her thanks with her eyes , but instead of smiling back at her he just gently tapped his wrist , reminding her she had to tell Rm soon.
She looked around the room and raised an eyebrow.. it wasn't like she could blurt it out here and now was it. ! She wasn't sure how to take Suga , one minute she's thinking he's her friend the next he's reminding her of something she was actually trying to forget at this moment.
She turned towards who ever was nearest to her and smiled. It was Tae and of course JK wasn't far from him.
" congratulations on your marriage and your number one " she said " I heard it the other day , its made the charts in the UK too "
Jk looked proud as punch and so did Tae .

*******************************

It seemed everyone wanted to talk to his Rose , and honestly he was so grateful at all the love and support his brothers were showing him, but he really just wanted to be alone with her.

He was just starting to think he could ask them to leave when J Hope walked in the room followed by Jin. The whole gang was there now. Rose was blushing again , and was fan girling some what. J Hope with his larger than life persona literally lit the room up with his presence and Rm felt a little jealous of Rose's reaction to him.
Jin had come over to stand with him .
" how's things between you now ? " he asked , watching Rose interact with everyone. Rm watched her and said " I think they're good. Not really had a chance to talk to her properly yet. Everything has happened so fast , and I've not spent any time alone with her. "

" she must be jetlagged and tired " said Jin.." I'll get rid of everyone and we can catch up tomorrow. I've managed to get you most of the morning off at least so you can spend some quality time together , but don't forget staff lunch at 1 "

Rm thanked him and sort out Rose's hand again as he watched Jin muster everyone up and told them all to leave. There where groans of disspointment , J Hope especially seemed reluctant to leave, moaning he had only just got there . It took another 20 minutes for the last member to go leaving the room suddenly very silent. Rose sipped her orange juice , she was starting to feel very tired and a little queasy. She wished she had some of her mothers ginger nut biscuits and wondered if Rm had any ginger tea , maybe that would help .

He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. " I didn't think they would ever leave " he said quietly in her ear.
Despite how she felt her body responded to his touch, her breasts were super sensative any way lately and just being this close her nipples were reacting...internally she groaned but outwardly she gently removed herself and went and sat on the sofa , saying she felt axhausted . It was the truth.. the orange juice felt heavy in her tummy and she really did feel shattered .
She smiled up at Rm and said" sit with me ?" She finished with a loud yawn and Rm came and said " rest babe , we can talk when you've slept. "

Grateful for the reprieve she laid her head on his lap and after throwing a cover over her that was on the back of the sofa , he gently rubbed her hair as she closed her eyes and fell asleep .

He couldn't quite believe she was there and she loved him ! He watched her sleeping. Her dark lashes against her pale skin. This close he could even see a spattering of very faint freckles , he immersed himself in trying to count them for a while. He didn't want to annalise why she left , he didn't want to think about the future , he wanted to savour the moment and freeze it forever in time.
She moved in her sleep and mumble Rm ,, he smiled to himself, she really did think of him as Rm not Namjoon didn't she . Oh well , he thought , she could call him anything so long as she called him ..
He sat like that for over an hour. But he needed the loo so very gently replaced his lap with a cushion and went to relieve himself. Afterwards he thought it would be nice to unpack for her. But then imagined touching her underwear and thought better of it .
Instead he grabbed her little suitcase and handbag and took it into his room. He left the suitcase by the bed and went to hang her handbag up on the back of the door but missed , the handbag fell and most of the contents tipped out . He cursed his clumsiness and bent to pick everything back up. He grabbed what looked like a diary and as he did a tiny black and white grainy picture fell out. Confused he picked it up..