35 An hour isnt long enough

Rm couldn't believe just how happy he felt having this live wired tiny women in his arms. He hoisted her up so he could carry her properly and she wrapped her legs around him and kissed his neck .

His legs went weak and he said " er Rose ? " she giggled " sorry , I didn't even realise how much I'd missed you until I saw you " she wriggled to be put down and said " come on up "

Already wishing he had more than an hour Rm followed her up the steps to her apartment , loving the view as she walked ahead of him. Even in baggy dungarees her curvy arse made his cock twitch.

Once inside she told him make himself comfy and went into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water " do you want one ?" She said loudly and then jumped when she felt Rm behind her . He wrapped his arms around and said " can I just hold you a moment ?"

She let him and they stood like that for a while and then Rm let go with a sigh and said " I needed that " he reached over her into the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and then took her hand and led her back to the front room.

'He looks tired ' she thought " long day ?" She asked as Rm took a swig of water .

" too long " he replied " and not even over yet " he looked at his watch " I have maybe 45 minutes until I have to leave , I'm so sorry , I owe you an amazing date " he said " just got to figure some stuff out "

" like I said on the phone , I'm busy too we will just have to make sure the time we do have together is worth it " she jumped up suddenly with an excited look on her face " before I forget " she said as she started pulling stuff out of her little rucksack " if I give you lots of notice would you like to come to the gallery when my tea sets go on display ? " she gave up looking in her bag and ran to a little stack of boxes in the corner of the sitting room . Rm hadn't said a word , he'd never met any one like her , she was ..he tried to think of a korean word to describe her , couldn't so searched his brain for one in English.. he came up with ditzy, but wasn't sure that was right either.

Rose continued " I promise if you come ill pretend not to like you " she laughed and then said " gotcha " she came back to kneel on the floor next to Rm and waved a ticket for him to take .

Her face was flushed with excitement , she was so close , he could smell the usual lavender but also the earthy smell of clay. He looked at her tiny hand waving the ticket and instead of taking it took her wrist and pulled her towards him, he caught her in his other arm and she ended up almost laying on his lap.

She made a tiny 'o' shape with her mouth out of surprise and Rm just leant down and kissed her , he had been thinking about her all day , he kissed her not slowly and gently like before but like a starving man, she wrapped her arms around his neck and met his kisses , still cradling her back with one arm the other came round to hold her waist but he went under her dungarees and round her back , under her tee shirt he splayed his hands to feel her hot smooth skin.

With a groan Rm slowed then stopped the kissing , " wow " he said " I am so sorry , I honestly planned to be on my best behaviour tonight but you just bring out the savage in me "

Rose was still catching her breath , as she manged to get back to a kneeling position she said " thats okay , I quite like the savage in you " she smiled up at him and from her position he was reminded of the night before when she'd knelt in front of him to put the condom on .

Oh his wanted her so badly now , but no time , he ruffled her hair and said " you're killing me , and you know it too don't you "

Rose gave a cheeky grin , " I'd have to be blind " she said looking at his very obvious erection.

Rm groaned and looked at his watch again.. no he thought with determined will , he wanted time to get to know her, Her body , her likes , but he also wanted to take her out and treat her to a nice meal , she deserved everything and more , she didn't deserve an inexperienced quickie .

" I promise I'll make it up to you but for now , can you help me behave " he asked almost desperately

Dissapointed but understanding Rose sighed and stood up and went and sat back on her own bean bag , she pretended to sulk cutely " spoil sport "
He smiled guess some korean culture was rubbing off on Rose as she pulled aegyo off perfectly.

" you're so cute " he said and they both laughed .
They both took a sip of their water and then once he felt composed enough Rm pulled out the nda .

Rose was sad to see it , for a moment earlier she'd forgotten, forgot this feeling ,this happiness had an expiry date , forgot Rm was , in his own words , using her to get over his crush .

She took the documents and didn't even bother reading it now just signed it and dabbed it with her little seal. Being in Korea she had to get one registed as most documents needed one here .

All happiness seemed to leave the room , she put the paper work back in the envelope and handed it back to Rm. He too seemed to be quieter now also.

She stood up and crossed her arms around her waist in a self hugging motion , Rm took this as his cue to leave. He didn't fully understand why the mood had changed but knew it wasn't just her.

" I'm sorry " he said quietly, not completely sure what he was saying sorry for but felt it was needed .

Rose had been talking non stop to herself for last couple of minutes and she pulled herself together. She had agreed to this , she had known all along so who was she to feel moody now. !? With great effort she put a smile on her face and came and gave him a hug .

" no need for sorry " she said , she cupped his cheek with her hand , and gently kissed him.

" Now that's out the way we won't have to worry about it again for a while " .

Although the words were true they seemed to pierce Rm and he felt physical pain , but ignored it .

They said a rather awkward goodbye with promises to call and txt . When Rose shut the door behind him she burst into tears .