20 NDA

RM

He'd listened to what Jin had said , he'd heard what Rose had said , he'd argued with what his brain was saying and fought with what his body was doing and now finally nearly 24 hours after seeing Rose he'd come to a conclusion. He had to see Rose.

His work wasn't getting done , he couldn't concentrate , he was supposed to be there for the other members yet how could he when all he could think about was Rose. She was now like a collage in his head , pink lace , dark curls , blue eyes that shone with mischief and stormy blue eyes when mad , her slim hands cupping a piece of clay on the turn table, her 100 watt smile when he got something right , the smell of lavender ... it was official he had lost the plot so he had decides to bite the bullet so to speak . Would she say yes? He wondered as with a shaky hand he picked up his phone and sent a message to Rose.

ROSE

Bathed, somewhat sated and dressed in her most comfy pj's Rose was sat on her sofa , contemplating reading Rms txt , she'd really not wanted to read it , and felt especially bad to read it with just a dressing gown on so she'd quickly chucked her pj's on .

Oh for goodness sake she said to herself out loud , what exactly are you afraid he'd say.. she then answered herself quietly ..that he doesn't want to see you again or have you make him a tea set...

Calling herself all sorts of coward she picked her phone up and clicked on the one new message which she knew now was Rms number , or at least the one he uses to contact her.

' can we meet ?'

Three little words had Rose's heart jumping out of her chest , was he going to tell her to her face to stay away? No surely he'd do that via txt , she couldn't imagine he'd ask to meet her to tell her he didn't want to meet her , a slightly hysterical hiccup appeared from no where , then what ? What could he possible want to see her for?

Only one way to find out she concluded and quickly replied when ? Where ? She didn't think she was being rude , he hadn't exactly made small talk either ..she pressed send and sat nibbling one of her nails ..until she remembered she'd stopped that years ago and literally sat on her hand .

Her phone buzzed and Rose quickly opened it and read it..twice to be sure... Seoul ! Into the city , into Hybe itself..shit am I in trouble she thought , was Rm going to sue me for ..she stopped her panicked ramblings mid thought ..for what exactly she asked herself ..and then told her self don't be so stupid , Rm wouldn't want any part of their uncomfortable meetings in the public.

She relaxed a little and read the time and date and realised that was tomorrow..a burst of anger flared up , did he think she had nothing better to do , she had her own business to run! Then she relented compared to him she suspected her life went at a snails pace.

She quickly typed ok and sent it before throwing her phone down on the sofa determined not to pick it up again for the rest of the evening.

She really did need to knuckle down and get some work done or her exhibition pieces wouldn't be finished in time.

She headed off to her workshop after changing her clothes .

She had a little blue tooth speaker in her work room and connected her phone. She felt happy if she was really honest with herself , she would see Rm in less than 24 hours and she didn't really think she was in trouble, maybe Rm was at Hybe tomorrow and it was the only place and time he could fit her in.

She pressed play on her phone and Beethovens 'Ode to Joy'
came out nice and loud over the little speaker . Humming along to the melody she got to work. It was nearly midnight before Rose stopped , and even then she wondered with a giggle , would she have stopped at all if her phone hadn't suddenly died .
She packed up and headed home , hungry and tired ,she'd make do with raman and then head straight to bed.

RM
Rm was pacing up and down in the small meeting room , one of many inside the hybe building. Himself and the boys had been here all morning working , but now he was here to meet Rose and , he glanced at the document on the table , propose something so totally outside his comfort zone , he was beginning to think he'd gone mad .

He'd come to this conclusion after something Jin had mentioned .. if this was business...

He glanced at the clock on the wall , any moment , he thought. He'd left her name down on the front desk and then sprinted up to this floor to wait .. he'd given himself way to long to wait and his thoughts had been bouncing around this empty room for 10 minutes now.

Just then there was a knock on the door and after saying enter and bowing slightly to the staff, the staff stepped back to allow Rose to enter .

Although he did manage to keep his body under control for the most part, the site of her had his stomach and heart doing the can can . He couldn't help but stare , her hair was loose with some sort of bandana type head band , she was wearing a white gypsy blouse and white long gypsy skirt ..paired with black doc Martins, it's shouldn't work but it did and she looked breathtaking.

He was staring !, she thought , she looked down and brushed imaginary dust off her skirt , waiting for him to speak , but he didn't so she quietly said Hi first.

The sound of her voice brought him back to earth quickly and he said sorry and invited her to sit.." would you like something to drink ?" He asked

" just water would be great thanks " She answered .

He walked to the end of the table where a tall jug and lid was on a tray with two glasses. He poured them one each , handed it to her then sat down opposite her.

Another minute ticked by and Rose desperately wanted to fill the empty air with small talk but Koreans weren't known for small talk , they spoke about what was needed , so she waited.

She looked at the paper work in front of Rm trying to make out what it said but the only letters she could make out was NDA..

* please help me out by clicking on the star per chapter please , much appreciated x