25 breakfast and hangovers

A million thoughts were swirling around Rose's head and Rm had to struggle to hold back his laughter, he had already guessed she didn't remember last night by her lack of apology and her shock at seeing him.

Rose carefully placed her coffee cup down afraid she would spill it and asked. " when exactly did I ask you to stay ?" Her brain was screaming think think , Did I call him , txt him , did I see him ??? But nothing except wine and this morning came to her .

" last night , here in your sitting room " he said feigning innocence.

Rose went pink embarressment , did they , ?... when was he there ? Had she called him ? She looked around for her phone and caught Rms laughing eyes .

Embarressment turned to anger " what !? " she demanded all attack first. She felt so out of her depth right now .

Rm laughed , " I'm sorry " he said hands up in a defeated gesture " I don't think I've ever been forgotten before , you're definitely a first "

Rose stood up hands on her hips " look , clearly I'm having some memory lapses due to alchohol , you could just be a gentleman and tell me instead of teasing me , " she paused " you know " she continued " you really aren't anything like they say you are " the last words came out a bit sulky and she was feeling very defensive.

Rm stood up and came around to stand directly infront of Rose , she barely came up to his chest . He bent down to say quietly in her ear , " do you believe everything you read ? Sign on the dotted line Rose and ill show you sides of me no one has ever seen before ."

She could feel his breath on her neck , goosebumps ran down her body , all negative emotions drained out of her as heat flooded into her , she turned her head to look at him.. he was almost eye level , their lips inches apart.. and then she remembered she hadn't even brushed her teeth . She ducked , panicked ,hit her shin on the low table and had Rm not managed to grab her arm last second she definitely would have fallen.

As soon as she had her balance she pulled her arm out of Rms grip and took herself away from temptation. A nervous giggle escaped her and she said mumbled thanks .

God could today get any more embarrassing she asked herself , re wrapping the dressing gown belt around her tightly and straightening herself up in general .

She risked looking at Rm who was smiling , not in a mocking way , just happy.

Before she could speak he said " I thought I was the clumsiest person I knew "
He took pity in her her and said before she could reply " come sit down , eat some more and I'll tell you about last night "

Torn between wanting to know , wanting to brush her teeth , wanting to kiss Rm , wanting to hide. she did as she had been asked and came and sat back down .
" how did you end up here last night " she asked quietly picking up her now cold coffee and drinking some.

Rm told her about her calling him and the line going dead and how worried he had been , " I came in but I swear nothing happened, but " he said " you did say you didn't want me to leave , and I'll be honest you were very tempting , but despite some of my previous actions proving otherwise , I am in fact usually a gentleman . I have been honest with you about how I feel and what I can offer , and you've told me previously you didn't want a relationship, say yes Rose , let's have mutual grown up fun like you suggested, let me show you who I am , what have you got to lose ?"

In her mind Rose answered my heart ' but he was right , she had been the first one to say no relationship, just fun , and she meant it still really, she would have to make sure her heart was well and truly locked up because her and Rm ?! Didn't make sense , her world was pottery and classical music , family background London , his well his was just mega stardom from Korea.

He was a refined sheltered virgin , she had had a couple of hook ups and an unsuccessful relationship , none of which she wanted to revisit .

The silence was killing Rm he could see she was going through everything in her mind, he was acting all confident but inside he was shaking, what if she said no , how would he get over this crush .

Rose knew the decision was almost made , who would say no in her shoes.
She also knew though that she wasn't in any fit state just yet to talk contracts .

" I'm sorry " she started ,Rms stomach dropped ' she's saying no ? Think think ' but then Rose continued " can we finish this conversation after I've washed and got dressed , I'm hung over and the whole morning so far as been surreal to say the least " she noticed his crestfallen face " I'm not saying no " she said quickly . She put her hand on her head that was starting to pound " I just need a moment "

Hope flared in Rm and he smiled. " of course , sorry , go ahead , I'll wait here for you . You don't mind if I make a coffee do you ?"
There was no way he was leaving here today with out putting up a fight and he was worried out of sight would mean out of mind for Rose .

Rose visibly gulped , he would be in her sitting room whilst she was naked in the bath ?? her body reacted and she mumbled God help me as she turned and practically ran towards the bathroom. Forgoing the bath she stripped and washed refusing to think about anything but to clean. She found a couple paracetamol in the bathroom cabinet and swallowed them whole and then brushed her teeth.

Clean and feeling a bit more alive , towel wrapped around her Rose realised she had a problem.. in her rush her clothes were in her room, that meant walking back through the sitting room with just a towel , her hair wrapped in a a towel and her body also she peaked out the bathroom door .

Rm looked up at the sound and their eyes met.
" don't look " she screeched in panic and obediently Rm looked away. She sprinted across the room to her bedroom like she was in a horror movie.
Heart pounding she slammed it behind her and sat on her bed.
' are you sure about this Rose ,'she asked herself quietly , you're already super sensative to him , how will you cope when he's gone, ?'but she knew it was probably already too late.

'Time to put your big girls knickers on figuratively speaking, you started this young lady , you better see it through. She stood up and went to her wardrobe , she needed the right clothes to be ready to face Rm .