29 point of no return 🔞

Rose was in a very happy place , not only had she eaten delicious food washed down with a beautiful rich red wine that was making her nice and relaxed but she had had all that in the company of Rm.

Both had finished eating and Rm suggested they go and sit down , he asked if she'd like any music put on and she said sure.

After their get to know each other talk from the other night, Rm knew of her love for classical music , his knowledge wasn't vast in this genre but he knew a few composers and opted for some pucinni , nice and low .

They were sat side by side, their knees almost touching as they sat forward and leant slightly towards each other, almost as though gravity pulled them.

Both seemed content to just be in each others company , but in reality Rm was aching to take those red lips of hers and kiss away the lipstick , it was taking all of his concentration to not let his body react. From this angle he could see the shadow of her cleavage , her skirt up by the top of her thighs from where she had sat down, he wanted to run his hands up her legs and feel the satin touch of her tights under his fingertips...

Rose wasn't doing much better , she was taking small sips of her wine and kept looking almost anywhere but Rm , she wanted to pinch herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming. ' would he kiss her again tonight ' she hoped to herself ..

She must have blushed, or shifted in her seat because Rm ask " are you OK? "

" what ? Oh yes I'm fine why ?" She asked

" because you won't look at me " he replied with a smile " which is a shame because you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen "

She knew for sure she blushed then and looked down at her glass of wine in her hands , " you want to know what i was thinking ? " She asked shyly ..Rm nodded and thought ' please be thinking the same as me '

" I was wondering if you'd kiss me " she finished

Rm didn't need telling twice , he took her glass out of her hands and reached for the back of her neck pulling her towards him.

Those cherry red lips of hers tasted of wine and he was thirsty , he tried so hard to go slowly but then Rose's tongue came out and touched his own lips and he was gone , he opened his mouth wider , exploring her mouth , he couldn't get enough , he couldn't get close enough over and over he devoured her , some how they ended up laying on the sofa with Rm on top , her hands went under he shirt, he could feel her breasts crushed under him, his very erect cock was pressing into the v of her legs , he knew he was losing control, He knew he should stop and pull back but it was like a drug , the more he had the more he wanted , her hands were pulling him harder , into her, he could feel her hips rising up to meet him ,

" Rose , " he tried to say , breathless and aroused , was that his voice he thought all raspy and deep and pleading ,

Rose could hear the need in his voice , what was he asking her ? was he asking her to stop ? Say yes ? Carry on ? Remembering this was his first time she made herself slow down , she maneuvered her arms and cupped his cheeks looking him in the eyes she said " tell me ?"

Suddenly aware that he was probably squashing her he slid to one side so instead they were still body to body but he was cradling her head under his arm and holding her close with the other .

He took a steadying breath " this wasn't how I planned for the date to end " he said and Rose felt the dissapointment rush through her body before he continued " but I know I had hoped it would . " Rose smiled up at him and gave him a little kiss , " tell me what you want ?" Said Rose with as much patience and restraint as she could manage , this man turned her into a puddle just with kisses she was literally aching to find out what else he could do .

Rm was torn , talking about this was new to him. Feeling like this was new to him , and he honestly felt like he could have exploded and embarressed himself just from kissing her. To have this beautiful women in his arms seemed to good to be true , he didn't want to dissapoint her , he was also remembering he hadn't managed to figure out the condom problem and she hadn't been for tests although he was pretty convinced that she was fine in that department .

Rose could see he was struggling and wished she knew exactly what to say. Still after another long drawn out minute of silence and Rm with his eyes closed she knew she'd have to say something ,

" do you want to stop ? " she asked gently

" no!" Rm almost growled, then groaned " God why is this so awkward " he laughed a dry little laugh , but still he held her tightly .

Rose made up her mind , she was going to have to take the lead, " I don't think ... " she started but before she could say anything else Rm kissed her , hard , he mumbled into her lips " then don't "
He had made his decision the only way he could stop now was if Rose actually said the words stop , he could be sensible tomorrow, or the next day but every nerve in his body wanted more , he kissed her hard , he held her body close , he pulled Rose's leg up around his waist so he fit better , he could feel the heat coming off her , her hands were pulling at his hair , she was meeting his kisses with equal force , his hand went up along her thigh. He noted that it felt as smooth as he'd imagined.." if we're going to stop Rose , you better tell me soon because if this carries on much longer I'm not sure if I'll be able to " he was looking directly in her eyes. She could feel his erection pressing up against her , coherent thought went out the window and she pulled him back down to kiss him " don't stop " she whispered