time to go back home 🔞

Rm walked that runway like he was born to be a model. He was as tall or taller than the other models, his features more defined , his blonde silvery hair made him look like some sort of god as he strutted his stuff .

He literally looks good in everything thought Rose. From her vantage point , near Leighs sound stage she had the best view in the house. Firstly he walked towards her , and then at the end of the runway she got to see his perfectly fine arse saunter away from her , and on that path saunter was the right word.

He'd caught her eye just before doing a perfect pose and turn and her stomach had got butterflies. She'd also seen how some of the other females in the audience had reacted and she admitted she had been a little jealous. Rm had even smiled at a couple ! And showed his dimples !

The next time he'd passed she raised her one eyebrow at him as if to say wait until I get to alone later you'll pay for that and as if he knew exactly what she meant he winked at her!

She heard cameras go off and prayed she wasn't in any of them.

The event was obviously a success and the after show kept him busier for longer than he'd hoped.

Rose had messaged a couple of hours ago that's she would see him back at the hotel and he'd felt sad knowing she wasn't there.

Eventually though the night wound down and himself and his manager left for the hotel together.

" want to grab a drink? " his manager asked , Rm feigned a headache and declined. He felt bad , he'd often had a drink with him but knew Rose was waiting for him.

They parted ways after the lift and it was all he could do to not run to his room.

He opened it with a swipe of his card , and like last time was greeted by Rose , only this time she was still fully clothed and had her hands on her hips.

" you! Are in big trouble !" She said in a mock stern voice.
He smiled and slowly took his shoes off " and whys that? " he asked all innocent like.

She walked up to him and pointed to his cheeks " see these " she said meaning his dimples " they're mine , at least for the time being " she said

He smiled broadly making his dimple more pronounced and then scooped her up and walked straight to the bedroom.

She squealed " hey ! Put me down ! I haven't finished telling you off yet "
He laughed and sat on the edge of the bed, making her straddle him in the process. He raised his hips so she could feel his erection pressing up against her and she moaned. " No fair "and Rm replied who said anything about being fair, just before taking her mouth.

After they'd finished Rose was curled up in her favourite place, his arms.. " do you really have to go back in the morning ?" Rm had said unhappily
She nodded, , she felt sleepy but also didn't want to waste time.
" I could just kidnap you and keep you as my sex slave , so you can't leave me " he said and laughed With great effort Rose sat up a bit to look at him. ' does he know he has feelings for me she wondered' but of course she didn't say anything. She still hadn't worked stuff out in her own mind yet. Instead she said " want to share a shower ? " she knew that would wake her up and take her mind off thoughts she didn't want to have yet.

Having a shared shower looks more romantic on TV and in books than in real life. Firstly although Rm was strong she didn't really fancy the idea of trying to make herself feel light whilst he held her up , back against the shower wall and fucked her , so she decided to treat him instead , plus putting a condom on with the shower pelting down from above could be tricky.

They spent a lot of time soaping each other up , he paid extra attention to her breasts making her knees weak. She took that as an opportunity to kneel down and take him deep into her mouth. He gasped with shock and had to brace himself with both hands as she skillfully took him hard. Whilst her tongue ran around the shaft her hand came to grasp what was left and her hand and mouth worked in unison. Her other hand was working his balls , she drew him out and flicked her tongue over the slit and then went back down deep, he moaned with desire and called her name . She did this several times ...

Water rained down on them both , he looked down as Rose's head bobbed up and down , wet curls plastered her head , her gorgeous breasts bouncing in time with her movements , he wanted to touch them but was afraid if he let go even one hand from the wall he'd slip over , so all he could do was lose himself to her ministrations, and watch and feel everything she was doing to him.

It didn't take long and with a loud call of her name he sent his cum flying down her throat , the force of which almost buckled him. She stood up licking her lips and smiling .

God I love her ! He thought before he could stop him self , fear and shock washed over him and she saw his face change " are you okay ?" She asked " did I hurt you?" Realising she'd seen something he quickly mastered a smile and said " you were perfect I er ..." he grasped for something she'd believe and came up with " I got cramp in my legs but it's gone now "

She seemed to believe him and they finished washing together , shared his toothbrush and then crawled back into bed , it was now early morning and both were exhausted .

Rose fell asleep almost immediately and this time it was Rm who couldn't sleep. He'd used the word love ! This wasn't supposed to happen he was supposed to be getting a crush out of his system . Too late JKs words of warning came back to haunt him.

Now what !? He thought to himself , she doesn't even want a relationship. She had even said mine for the time being earlier. He fell into a fitful sleep and woke groggy and tired .Rose had bid him goodbye with promises to see him in 3 days when he got back . It had been hard to watch her leave. However he thought maybe with space he could ' what ?' He asked himself ' un love her ?'