preperations and plans

After getting home and showering Rm made it to his meeting with minutes to spare, he and his manager talked logistics for Italy and planned out every minute of the week he was there .

He had to admit if it wasn't for the fact he couldn't share any of this with Rose he would have looked forward to it more, and with that thought in mind he'd tried to be proffesional and as enthusiastic as he usually would have been.
However it was little things that kept tripping him up , when he found out the fashion house had asked if he'd be willing to bleach his hair, he'd wondered what Rose would think , when he'd seen the photos of outfits he'd be modelling he wondered if she'd find him handsome.

Every museum and art gallery that was on his schedual he'd thought Rose would like this.

When he'd seen photos of the hotel he was staying at he'd wondered if Rose had ever stayed in a 5 star luxury pent house hotel and when he'd seen the restaurant was a Michelin starred restaurant he'd wished he could eat there with her.

By the time the meeting had finished he felt mentally drained .

Back in his room he picked up his phone and started a text " already missing you " but hesitated before pressing send so much he just didn't in the end, and then felt stupid and conflicted for not sending it.

Suga and J-Hope came round and they had raman for lunch whilst putting some finishing touches on their cypher and before he knew it it was 3 in the afternoon and he hadn't even messaged Rose once .

He still had to pack and see the stylist before being back by 7 to see Jk and Tae who's asked to see him briefly.

He quickly sent a txt to Rose just asking how her day was going and that he was still hoping to see her later if she was free, but he didn't know a time yet.

He then set about packing, which considering the amount of times he'd done this you'd think he'd be good at , but no unlike his brothers who had go bags by the front door practically , he was notoriously unorganised , and then he'd be surprised when he'd forget something.

Rose replied saying come round no matter how late and that had made him happier than he wanted to admit.

Thee hours later it was a very blonde Rm that was sat back in his room waiting for JK and Tae with barely any time in between.

He didn't know why the guys wanted to see him ,but suspected it was something to do with Rose.

Right on time Tae walked in the room ,Jk behind him. Rm was instantly happy to see them , they exuded an energy that was always positive and happy.

" beer ,? Tea ? Coffee?" He asked as they made themselves comfy on the sofa.

Both opted for an iced coffee which he made and then came and sat down with them both.

" so...?" He questioned.

Tae was grinning ear to ear and bouncing with excitement.

" we want to help you see more of Rose " he blurted out. Jk smiled fondly at his husband . Rm just looked confused .

" erm..thanks " he said a little skeptical " how ? "

"Leigh" Tae said simply.

At first Rm didn't know who they were talking about and then said " Leigh as in Mr Parks boyfriend ?"

( authors note , for those who have not read the first book, Mr Park is their head choreographer and his American partner Leigh helped Tae and Jk get together )

Tae and JK nodded in unison. Rm was still confused and said "this will need some explaining "

By the time the two lads left Rm it was gone 9. His head was full of possibilities and his heart full of antisipation and excitement .

He messaged Rose , ' is it too late to come see you ?' Praying it wasn't.

" come when ever you're ready " she replied and Rm said see you in 15 minutes and grabbed his coat and practically ran out the building.

It would have taken longer to call a car and wait than cycle so he grabbed his bike from the security office , helmet and gloves on he left.

Rose had had a pretty productive day. Her second tea set had been fired and was ready to glaze and she had been enjoying a soak in the bath when Rm had txt , now she was stood in her room just a towel around her wondering what to wear , would he stay the night ? She thought holding up a cute cami shorts set , but then thought probably not if flying out early tomorrow morning, then a pair of old joggers and a t shirt ? But then she'd have to put a bra back on and she didn't like doing that after a bath, it was booby freedom time.

Several outfit choices later she settled on a a crop top instead of a bra under an adult onsie .

It was white with flecks of silver in and if she put the hood up she became a unicorn, she laughed at her reflection in the mirror , definitely not sexy!! But then again she didn't want him to think that's all she wanted him for , even though she obviously wouldn't mind . Who says no to multiple orgasms she asked her reflection.

She was just putting her hair up with a big crocodile clip when her buzzer went, Rm! she thought happily and answered the door , He stepped in removing his shoes and helmet as he did, he barely registered what she was wearing, as soon as the front door was shut behind him he pulled her into his arms and kissed her until she was breathless, he then pulled back, heart thumping wildly " I missed you " he said simply , the very words he'd stopped himself texting earlier that day , the very words he'd been avoiding and worried about when he goes to Italy , but seeing her now , all thinking had stopped and truth had come out , he didn't care.
Those words gave Rose hope , but for what she asked her self , she buried her face into Rms jacket whilst she thought for a moment , hope for what ? and also if she was really honest a little scared, nothing could change , he was him and she was her and their lives were very different....