and the night goes on 🔞

This time as Rm sat on the edge of the bed Rose came and sat beside him , she made short work of putting the condom on him and then much to his surprise she told him lay down. 

He did as he was told , anticipation actually making his cock twitch.

She crawled up his body, dotting kisses up his legs as she went , as she got closer she kissed the inside of his thighs and then gently  sucked and licked under his balls. It was his turn to groan.  She smiled up at him then crawled up some more until she was knelt directly over him  , using one hand to keep him in place she lowered herself onto his shaft,  easing down excruciatingly slowly, he felt her tightness surround him, every inch of him until she came to rest on his pelvic bone , she started to move her hips in a forward and back motion , she was literally grinding him inside her , her lovely breasts swaying with her movements , he brought his hands up and cupped both of them,  running his thumbs over her nipples , she arched her back at the contact and her hip movements increased slightly.

Nothing he'd read could prepare him for the sensations building inside him, and he loved every second of what she was doing, but she was going too slow,  he wanted to pound into her with all of his strength,  he sat up causing her to wrap her legs around his waist to keep her balance and he put his arm around her back and buried his face in her breasts , he then moved so he was on top.
Briefly he thought he'd have to come out of her but she had wrapped around him so tightly she managed to stay connected . He bent and kissed her , slowly at first because that was the pace she had set , but he couldn't help himself, his hips were moving almost of their own volition, and so where his lips....still he wanted more  , he lifted one of her legs up further using his arm for an anchor and he could feel the different angle had him going  even deeper , she was moving her other leg up as though she knew and wanted more also ,   so he did the same with the other leg and just like that he had a deeper connection than before.. he increased his pace , his balls slapping off her arse cheeks,  her eyes closed as she felt herself growing closer again. She brought one hand up to cup and play with her own nipple and her other to his chest  ,she pinched his nipple in time with her own movements ,

Rm sped up as the need built , and their movements became more and more frenzied,  no longer able to kiss for lack of oxygen Rose had broken contact and she was panting, eyes closed she was lost in a world of sensations.

Rm knew he was close,  every nerve ending in his body wanted release , he prayed she would finish soon , back and forth he literally pounded into her  , her hands were grabbing at him now , her hips raising to meet his thrusts.
Just when he thought he couldn't last any longer, with a final hip thrust and silent scream Rose stopped moving as her body was taken over with her orgasm,  Rm exploded right along with her  pushing deep , deep as he felt every last drop of cum leave his body,  he collapsed on top of Rose ,breathing heavily,  his head on her shoulder, she unhooked her legs from his arms and wrapped both them and her arms around him ,holding him as they both came back down to earth.

He wanted to stay in her arms forever,  that was the only thought in his mind at that moment , this is where he belonged ! What his body was made for , he could feel himself getting sleepy and heard Rose say his name gently in his ear , he forced an eye open and realised that all of his weight was on her and quickly rolled to one side. 
He needed to remove the condom also and did that quickly,  wondering where he could put it .

Rose sat up and took the condom off him and quickly tied a little knot in it, wrapped it in some tissue from her bedside table and then popped it into her little waste basket.
" thank you " Rm said and patted the pillow Rose had just vacated.  She smiled and snuggled into his arms,  his naked body curled around her,  she felt safe and loved.
As scary as this thought was , it didn't surprise her any more . She lay facing him and gently stroked his cheek.

" you " she said " are amazing!" Rm felt shy and just pulled her in closer and kissed forhead , he felt amazing,  and so lethargic,  he wanted to stay but was afraid to ask incase she said no, so instead he held her, her head on his arm felt like it belonged there , her hands tucked up in front of her,  palms on his chest. 
He watched as her eyes fluttered shut and her breathing grew more steady and relaxed,  he knew she was asleep and pure joy went through him.

He watched her sleeping for nearly half an hour before he realised he needed the loo.

Damn he thought,  gently easing his arm out from under Rose's head.  He tiptoed to the bathroom and made use of the facilities  , washed his hands and then crept back to Rose's bed. He looked around for his boxers , it didn't seem right to crawl back into her bad naked .
After slipping them on he tried ever so carefully to get back into bed , hoping his clumsiness wouldn't wake her.

It didn't and as he pulled the covers back up over himself Rose snuggled deeper into his arms quietly mumbling Rm in her sleep.
His heart burst , he wanted to always wake up with Rose by his side.
Just before he too fell asleep it occurred to him that maybe Suga..and JK  was right,  this wasn't getting Rose out of his system,  this was bringing her more and more into it !, but right at that moment he didn't care. Too happy, too sated , just too much everything,  this little women in his arms was begining to be a very very important part of his life .