plans

Rm and Rose were sat in companiable silence , classical music was playing quietly in the background and they were both on the sofa . Rose was leaning on Rms shoulder with her knees tucked up beside her, he had one arm around her and had a glass of red wine in his other .

The silence was broken by Rms sighing , Rose looked up " whats wrong ? " She asked .
He sighed again , " Its less than a month before I have to leave you, we still haven't sorted the details of the wedding , I havent figured out how to get my brothers over there , or my family. I want to come to your doctors appointments and scans but can't be seen with you and I just hate this all so much !"

Rose shifted position so she was face to face with him , " babes , we can do this ! I have no doubt that everything with be perfect ,and I know my mum and sister will help with the organising. As for the doctors appintments I'll record the scan for you when that happens and Jenny will be there as well to report everything back to you ... As for the how....well this may sound like a dumb question but. You're as rich as midus can't you just hire a private jet ? " She gave a little laugh , she didn't like bringing up his money , she was successful in her own right but compared to Rm.... !

" Its not that I can't " he said slowly " it's getting everyone's scheduals to line up , it's getting out of the country with out Army seeing , It's 10 people turning up some where in the UK and not being noticed , I still have to meet your family too and they don't even know who I am yet !" The last was said unhappily. " and to top it all off , I am so busy lately that I haven't even been able to help with any of the preparations and my mum had to take you shopping and you won't show me your dress "

She actually laughed at this. Could she help it if she had been brought up to believe it was bad luck. She'd allowed his mother to come that was fine but even if Rm could have come she wouldn't have let him.

He gently untangled himself from Rose and stood up to get another drink " do you want anything whilst I'm up ," he asked

Rose pulled a wistful face " not unless you have cheese scones and salt and vinegar crisps in your satchel " she laughed , she'd been having the funniest of cravings lately but unfortunately mostly for English stuff.

She was looking forward to going home for a few days and eating ..well getting married too but eating was definitely on the to do list. She laughed out loud again and Rm smiled at her , he was getting used to Rose's internal jokes .
" care to share what's funny?" He asked bringing himself back to the sofa and pulling Rose into his arms. " sorry I don't have cheese..what did you call it ?" " scone " she said.

" I was just thinking about the food at the wedding " she said

" I'm sorry I can't give you the grandest wedding in the world " said Rm , they had discussed this many times but he still felt guilty ,
" I'll make it up to you when the time is right I promise "

She lifted her face to kiss him on his neck. " I don't need a fancy wedding , I hadn't even thought about getting married properly before , I told you that .

I need you, and my family and who ever you want to bring , I want to come back to your house and have a party with those that can be trusted, I don't care about fancy meals and dancing " she put her hand on her tummy " too tired for dancing any ways " she said as she yawned .

Rm put his hand where hers had been " I still can't believe there's a tiny baby in there " there was awe and wonderment in his voice. He bent down and gently sang rock a by baby in korean , she loved it when he did this and for a moment worries and concerns melted away.

When he finished she said simply " I love you " and he said " I love you too "

They spent the rest of the evening talking until Rose fell asleep and Rm carried her gently to bed .

When she woke, Rm had gone , she had expected this so relaxed in bed scrolling social media for a bit until her phone rang. " It was her mum " hi mum ," she said nervously " whats wrong ?"

Her mums voice came clear and loud down the phone " why does something have to be wrong for me to ring you ?" She said , they both laughed . After exchanging pleasantries Rose's mum checked on Rose and the baby ,and then she got down to business " serious talk Rose , if I'm going to help you organise a wedding in less than a month I'm going to need details. Including a name. .."

The conversation that followed had surprised her mother a lot , but she had understood why the need for the privacy and promised to get back to her as soon as possible. Grateful for the easy acceptance and so full of love for her mum Rose had nearly cried.

She made breakfast , had a bath , txt Rm good morning and answered a few queries .

She met with Nurse Jenny and the contract was signed and a start date in place.

That evening , just before Rm was due her phone went again and Rose was surprised to see it was her mum again already.

" Hi mum " she said
" Its all sorted , " said her mum before even saying hello " I've spoken to the vicar and he's agreed to marry you , the owner of the restaurant nearby has agreed to close and privately hire out so you can at least go for a meal and if need be they have 4 rooms available for hire. " her mum sounded pleased with herself and rightly so .

" woah!! That was fast ..thanks mum , your amazing " They talked through some more details which Rose jotted down on a piece of paper and then said good bye with promises to ring again tomorrow after she had spoken to Rm.

Getting married in the UK had been Rms idea, getting married in Korea and not getting found out would have been impossible. And he had been adamant about being married before he went away so the UK had been the answer.
Being from there Rose had taken it apon herself to organise it all and Rm had only said yes if she let him pay .

She had agreed begrudgingly .

With a month to go , doctors appointments, scans and weddings to fit in she knew the next month was going to be hectic .