serious talks

The other lads had left for work leaving Rose and Rm alone.

As soon as they had gone Rose flopped on the sofa with a big sigh.
Rm was right by her side in seconds " are you OK?" He asked concerned .

" just feeling a bit yucky now if I'm honest. It will pass I just need something ginger. I miss my mums ginger nut biscuits , they seemed to help a lot . "
He jumped off the sofa speaking as he went to the kitchen area " I might be able to help" he said. He rummaged in one of his cupboards and excitedly held up a little glass jar. He rushed back over to her " this is crystallised ginger , try it "
She looked a little dubious but took a piece and bit into it cautiously. She looked up at him surprised " wow ..yum " she popped the whole piece in and savoured the sweet spicy flavour of it. She then washed it down with some ginger tea and then laughed , " you know my hair is brunette but there is red and ginger all throughout my family , I wonder if our baby will have ginger hair and all this ginger eating is a sign ?"
" what ever traights of us our baby has , they are going to be gorgeous. " he said pulling her into a hug.

There was a silence that followed, Rose imagining a ginger curly haired baby with mono lidded eyes and Rms dimples ..he was thinking he didn't have long and they had to talk about the future .

He took her hands " if you're feeling better can we talk ?"
She nodded
" I have a team dinner later and after then I'm going to see Bang. He's my boss , I need to talk to him first . I wish I could just introduce you to my family and marry you and do everything in the proper order but I can't. " he seemed so sad , in contrast Rose was shocked. Marriage ? But before she could say anything he continued " I will do everything I can , get you the best help and support , but as you know we have our European tour coming up, tickets are sold out ! I can't let the group and company down.
Luckily it's only a few months, and I'll call and video all through it , but..no one can know about your or the baby until after " he was squeezing her hands , clearly this was hard for him to say. Rose didn't say anything , what could she say but okay anyway ?
" I've done this all backwards, I wanted to propose to you , even before i knew about the baby " he added quickly " I wanted a grand wedding , the works , but too many other people rely on me..us for jobs and stuff "

" stop " she finally said " stop beating yourself up for something you can't control. I didn't even think about weddings and of course you have to do the tour. I told you , I was willing to do this on my own if need be , ..but I'm glad I wont be , I'll have you for as much or as little as you can give me. I know this wasn't what you wanted originally but we will work this out together. I am not some weak whiney little girl. We've got this.."
They were brave words from her , inside she was petrified, what if people found out , what if this caused trouble for the group. What if Bang tried to buy her off..She'd seen a lot of dramas , it could happen ..

Feeling blessed all over again Rm said "thank you " then said " my only experience of love is through dramas , what I wanted to do next was sing you a song , light candles , line the hallways with roses " he laughed " or something anyway , but honestly even in dramas the singing seemed a bit much, so instead Rose ..." he slipped off the sofa and down on one knee " Will you be mine for the rest of our lives ?" He was holding a little blue box with the words Tiffany written on , she felt tears prick the back of her eyes " I promise to always respect you , I promise to always cherish you , and I promise to always love and protect you and our baby. I might not know much but I'm willing to learn all there is about love ... Will you marry me ? "

Marriage? She'd just said she hadn't thought about marriage and now he was proposing !? But his speach had been beautiful , who else would ever say those words to her ? And she loved him so much. But wow this was all so sudden, she hadnt even known him that long, this wasn't a TV show this was her real life ! Things like this didn't happen . Her brain was going a million miles an an hour. Along with her heart beat too.
She had always thought women had to be a certain type of bitch to say no to a proposal. Especially when done in public , which thankfully Rm hadn't done. And its not like they were getting married straight away. !she told herself.
Rms eyes were hopeful and wide , of course she was going to say yes , how could she not , she was having his baby and they loved each other.

She took the little box and opened it to see a pretty sapphire ring set with diamond either side .
She gasped and Rm took the ring from the box and waited for her to hold her hand out. As he slipped it on her finger he said sapphire is my birthstone , I wanted you to have a piece of me with you always ."
They kissed and cried and it was beautiful...until Rose almost gagged and ran to the bathroom locking the door behind her .Rm seeing her be sick twice already was 2 times too many.

5 minutes later she rinsed and wiped her mouth . She placed her hand on her tummy.
" kid you've got rotten timing ' she said then noticed the ring on her finger. Was she really going to marry Rm of BTS ?
She looked at her reflection in the little bathroom mirror. An excited smile was reflected back at herself..happiness washed over her and she actually squeeled outloud .
She left the bathroom feeling a lot better and practically threw herself at him.. " we're getting married !" She exclaimed excitedly and he lifted her and swung her round " I love you so much " he said " I will make this work " he put her down and she cupped his face.
" I have no doubt " she said . And as he looked at the clock and declared he had to go she sent him out with a " fighting!" Raising her fist at the same time. Smiling he said he'd be back as soon as possible and left.

As the door closed Rose sat down on the floor looking at her ring and holding her tummy. ' What a day ' she told her baby " what an amazing day '