6 dinner date

RM didn't know what he felt most flustered about , his precious statue nearly falling or how his body had reacted to cupping her hands , the scent of her shampoo doing things to his brain he didn't fully understand.

He could see Rose was flustered too but assumed she was embarressed at nearly breaking something. She kept apologising and he wanted to make her feel better but, he couldnt answer her yet . He gently placed the statue back on its spot , using those few seconds to compose himself , then he turned to her and said " Its okay , no harm , I'm always knocking things over and breaking stuff , if that had been me it would have broken for sure , " he gave a little laugh " come on , dont worry about it at all now , have some wine, dinner won't be long ."

He went to put his hand in the small of her back to usher her in the direction, but pulled his hand back last second instead gesturing infront instead.

Thankfully Rose started walking and he followed . She took one of the glasses of wine he offered her and said thank you .

He watched as her delicate fingers curled around the wine glass stem, he watched as she raised the glass to her mouth, he watched as her beautiful pink full lips touched the glass and he watched her neck as she swallowed. He couldn't look away , and then as she finished and she was placing the glass back on the table her eyes caught Rms, noticing he was staring. She arched one eyebrow questioningly.

Heat rushed to RMs face and he grabbed his own glass and took a drink to hide his embarrassment but promptly choked on it spitting the wine back out and spraying Rose !

She jumped back startled and looked at him " what the ....!? " she started but stopped as RM quickly grabbed a tea towel and started to wipe the front of her blouse down instinctively " oh my God, I'm so sorry " he said but then stopped when he realised where he was rubbing . Rose grabbed the tea towel off him and held it in place stepping back , but not before RM noticed the pink lace peeping through the now transparent part of her blouse from being wet.

Rm quickly turned away from her, embarrassed and ashamed, not only over what he'd done and what he'd seen but his body's reaction to it too. He went round the kitchen island to hide his erection and keeping his head averted apologised again and again.

Rose was torn , his all to innocent blush had been obvious , but he had also just spat over her, but his apology was sincere, but he's still a rude prick !

In the end she figured if she were a good Korean girl she would run screaming with embarressment because some part of her bra had been on display,

She wasn't a good Korean girl and some mischievous part of her got a kick out of RM being flustered, call it pay back for being rude or ego filling for her but what ever the reason she found she wanted to tease him some more.

She looked up at him , " its okay, it wont stain and it wasn't an expensive blouse, but I don't suppose you have a tee shirt I could borrow do you "?

She walked over to the kitchen counter RM was hiding behind and teatowel in hand placed both her hands on the counter, directly in front of RM . She knew he could see the shadow of pink lace from her bra, and the hint of cleavage peeping out the top of the blouse . She could see the tips of his ears turning red and had to stop herself from laughing .' I guess English boys and Korean boys really are different ' she thought to herself ' This is going to be fun if hes this easy to wind up , and he has been a rude , inconsiderate jerk so this will be her revenge. '

Up until ten minutes ago RM would have considered himself a gentleman but currently he was really struggling to control his body, his mind was picturing her in pale pink lace , her full breasts soft and bouncy above the cup.... and they were full ! ....and natural he guessed , unlike a lot of Korean women who although he thought were some of the most beautiful women in the world, curves were not one of their assets..but Rose's assetts..... inwardly he groaned stop thinking about Roses assetts!.

Shit she's speaking and I've zoned out and got caught staring again , he dragged his eyes up , but already knew that didn't help him one little bit..those eyes of her .." sorry what did you say? " he asked as politely as he could,

Softening her voice and lowering her head and then looking up at RM in what she hoped was a sweet, innocent looking position she asked " do you have a top please ? This one .." she plucked at the material of her blouse " is making me all sticky "

Brain blank , heart pumping so hard he felt like he'd just come off stage ." Top ?" He asked , they'd been talking in English since she had got there but the word 'top' wasn't registering , "top of what ? Sorry " he said

Inside Rose was dying , this was fun , she hadn't seen someone this flustered since her middle school days when she'd been one of the first in her class to get boobs and little Tommy Brown had accidently brushed past her one day. She laughed at the memory , and realised that she'd laughed out loud , she quickly pulled herself together and repeated her question in korean .

She watched as RM quickly turned around and ran to what she assumed was his bedroom. He came back more than five minutes later with a large over sized tee shirt and handed it to her. " bathroom is over there" he managed .

After saying a tinkling "Thanks " she flung the garment over her shoulder, put an extra wiggle in her step and headed off to get changed.

RM collapsed on one of the hi stools next to the counter and put his head in both hands . ' What the fuck is wrong with you ? ' He asked himself. He grabbed his wine glass and downed what was left , then poured another .

' she'd not been in his apartment ten minutes and already this felt too much , he couldnt do this, he needed reinforcements, ' he pulled out his phone and quickly typed " 'sos" sending it out to all the other 6 members and waited. Confident they'd come , he started to set the table , dinner would be here soon and he hadn't got anything ready.

His phone tinged and he quickly grabbed it ' sorry bro , Tae and I are busy , you've got this we have faith '
Phone tinged again ,Jin replied ' me and Suga have just popped out , will be about an hour , sorry if you still need after let us know '
When the phone tinged again RM looked at it with a sinking heart. J-Hope said " give me half hour , working on a bridge and can't stop ' and finally Jimin didn't even make an excuse ' you got this ! Fighting '

Rm slammed the phone shut and let it down a little too harshly. He then heard the bathroom door open and looked up.

She was walking towards him , bare foot and bare legged ' did he get her jeans wet too ?' In just his oversized tee shirt Rm was lost , final coherent thought of the day ....'shit'