A gift

The arena began to fill up quickly and the atmosphere was even more exciting. The chatter became louder , the staff could be seen scurrying faster and the camera crews were getting ready and checking their equipment with renewed vigour.

The whole venue was becoming a sea of purples , purples tops,  purple Army bombs , banners and posters ,
As more seats filled the more the air crackled with electricity.
Rose rubbed her tummy and whispered " this is the power of your daddy and you're uncles "

She took out her phone to see the time.. 45 minutes to go.. She looked at all the journalists in the pen with her and worried that if she didn't fiddle with her phone , or have a clip board or notepad she would look too suspicious,  but she needn't have , everyone else was t busy and caught up in their own day to take any notice of her.

She put her phone away and sat back, She hadn't heard from Rm but really didn't expect him to have his phone on him now, he would be back stage some where being the great leader that he was to his boys.

She was smiling to herself and humming along to the back ground music playing when some one tapped her on the shoulder, She almost jumped out of her skin and yelled with shock turning to see who had made her jump.. hand on her wildly beating chest.

A young women was bowing and apologising , and didn't stop until Rose put her hand out to touch her on the shoulder and say " You're ok ..I'm OK .. you can stop apologising. " she laughed and the girl smiled apologetically  again..

'Wow ' thought Rose ' meeting the greenest , prettiest, almond shaped eyes she had ever seen, her hair was short and spikey , blond with pink tips , and suited her small heart shaped face perfectly.

So lost in the women's unusual, pretty features, Rose didn't hear what she was saying at first and had to say sorry and ask her to repeat herself.

In broken English she said " Come with please. "

She started to walk and turned to beckon Rose , so all Rose could do was follow, heart beating even faster now because surely she was taking her to see Rm..

The elf like women took her through rows of seats, down towards the stage and out through a side door. security seemed to know her and let her and Rose walk straight through with out any problems.

It was a maze backstage and it was several minutes and many turns and winds before the women pointed to a door and said " Please wait" and then bowed and left .

The door was plain looking with just a number on .. hmm she thought surely the boys dressing rooms would have their names and stars on the door. Gingerly she tapped and waiting for a response,, when none came she slowly opened the door and looked inside.

The walls were lined with mirrors with lights around the edges, and there were stalls in front of each...apart from that thought
there was nothing else in the room , or so she thought, as she looked around more she saw a little box tied with a purple bow sat on the side.

Cautiously she walked over to it and picked it up. On the top of the box was a hand written note...A Rose for my Rose ..She looked around expectantly , box still in hand , just when she thought no one would come Rm walked in through another door she hadn't noticed . Box forgotten she rushed to meet his outstretched arms and burst into tears ..

" Hey .. no crying " Came his voice in her ear . she just snuggled deeper into his embrace,," I've missed you so much " she sniffed and then looked up " They're tears of happiness I promise..."

She stepped back but held his hands. " Let me look at you " she said .. " Hey that's my line " Rm said and they both smiled..

Rm was dressed all in black, including the inner ear pierce..He was wearing black leather jeans and a black sheer shirt with sequins on , His eyes had been lined with black kohl and he looked dark, dangerous and extremely sexy .

" oh no no no " Rose said shaking her head

" what ?" Rm said

" You cant go on stage looking like that !" she said, Rm was confused, and looked down at himself " Why?" he asked

Realising that English sarcasm was maybe being lost on him she laughed,, " because you are just too damn sexy and you're mine. that's why "

He visibly relaxed and said " oh " he laughed " I didn't pick it " he said " Its all wardrobe department, I just do as I'm told " She gave a little pretend grr and he pulled her back in to his arms." I promise every move, every hip gyration , every sexy wink I may do, I will do with you in my mind .. how's that ?"

She pretended to sulk and said " I guess it will have to do " she stuck out her lower lip in a sulky pout and Rm quickly put his lips to hers and sucked on it.

Immediately they felt their bodies go up in flames and their kisses where hungry, but all too soon a voice had come across Rms ear piece and he pulled back.

" Rose " he said , his voice tight with passion, " Wife "

Rose looked up, she could feel him pulling away from her and with that she could feel the sadness threatening to engulf her again. she looked up at him ..

" I only have 10 minutes " He laughed but it felt forced , " did you see my gift ?" he asked in an attempt to divert attention.. Rose played along, it was difficult though, it had taken her days to get over him leaving and feel alright and all those feelings were back again. Still , this is what she had agreed to and she couldn't upset him minutes before his first performance. She went over and collected the little box..

" This one ?" she asked he nodded , " Open it " he said .

Her hands shook slightly as she undid the bow, upon opening it she saw a delicate necklace, laced with pretty purple Roses and gems on the leaves. She gasped and looked at him.. " Its beautiful " She said . Rm took it out of the box and came to stand behind her . He sighed a silent sigh of relief when he managed to clasp it around her neck for her with out any mishaps .

He bent down to say in her ear

" You know what Purple means to us don't you ?" he said , she nodded, his breath on her neck making it almost impossible to speak. " And you know what the Rose means to me " He said , again she nodded his voice sexy and low.. . " You are my Rose  forever and I Purple you Mrs Kim "

She let him hold her from behind, he cradled her tummy and they stayed like that not talking until Rm heard it was time to leave.

She turned around in his arms. and on tip toe gave him a quick kiss on the cheek " Thank you for my present " she said " I love it ..and you ."

" I have to go , I'm sorry "

" Go work for us " she said holding her tummy , " We are already so proud of you . "

A knock came to the door Rose had entered through. Rm gave her hands one last squeeze. she squeezed back and watched as he left the way he had come in and she went to her door.

She plastered a smile on her face as the elf like lady took her back to her seat.