3 RMs V live

Rm was in a very good mood , in fact he had been most of the week , he'd made peace with the fact he's been rude to some tourist , he was picking up the new choreography fairly well , which made a change for him , he'd written some awesome rap lyrics for a new song and him and all the lads had managed a nice meal a couple of days ago.

But what really put him in a good mood today, was today he was going to learn how to Potter.. Potter ...he thought it was the correct terminology if not he giggled to himself it should be.

He met with a producer and they both headed off to a studio in the middle of the city district. Once there he was fitted with a radio mic and given a hand held camera to position and move as he wanted .

Whilst he waited for the live to begin and the producer to set up a few stationary cameras he looked around the room he'd been taken to.

He was lost immediately ! Some of the most beautiful tea sets adorned one whole wall. The wall was criss-crossed with square shelving and had a muted white lit background behind each one. In each square was a different tea set . From top to bottom the hues of colours almost blended from dark reds to burnt orange to warm browns . The effect was stunning and he made a mental note to buy some of these works for his own collection.

He looked around the room some more , this was obviously some sort of waiting room with its plush carpet and low table set with floor cushions. Perhaps they performed or taught traditional tea ceremonies here he wondered .

The producer said " ready " and Rm came to stand in front of the beautiful wall and got ready to say hi to Army . The producer motioned 3 2 1 with his fingers and RM smiled and greeted the watchers that already was nearing a million after just a minute . He explained a little what he was there to do and then walked into the next room , the work shop he explained , to meet the guest instructor .

His smile faulted for only a micro second as his mind scream 'her!?' then years of professionalism kicked in and he extended his hand to say hello and bowed politely. All the while his mind was continued to scream ' it's her ! Does she know it was me ? "

He searched but not a flicker of recognition passed her face and he breathed a silent sigh of relief, just as 'wow she is pretty !', popped suddenly in his head . He faltered in what ever he'd been saying and blushed and then coughed and excused himself , and took a mouthful of his water .

Rose was inwardly congratulating herself , luckily she'd been off camera when she'd caught sight of RM and she'd felt the shock run up and down her spine , but before the fan girl in her could squeal with excitement the sensible grown up Rose reminded herself this was a big opportunity for her and she didn't want to mess it up, besides.. he was a rude pig ! , so she'd played it cool and indifferent .

She'd introduced herself just as Rose and had held her hand out. He'd numbly shaken it and on auto pilot replied" I'm Kim Nam-joon but you can call me RM"

She replied nice to meet you and proceeded to get him set up at a work station.

The next few hours were torture for Rm , he'd been surprised to note she spoken Korean , and with her English accent overlaying it he'd found her voice to be sweet and melodic .

This thought occurred to him just as he was supposed to be turning a blob of clay into a pot , the lack of concentration on his part and the unwanted description of her voice popping into his head caused the blob to fly off the wheel and make a mess.

He remembered to laugh for the cameras but was surprised to hear her laugh also, and glanced over to her.

Today her curls where pulled back loosely with a hair tie and her face was almost clear of make up, and when she laughed his tummy did funny things.

He'd stayed silent as she'd picked up his clay and thrown it back onto the wheel, and he'd only nodded when she'd encouraged him to try again. What is wrong with me ?! He thought ....

His brain had gone blank with the closeness of her and he was getting frustrated with him self ..he had an IQ of 148 and he could barely string a sentence together . Out of the corner of his eye he saw the tablet displaying his image and thousands of Army comments flying past.

Shit ! He thought, he'd been on now for nearly twenty minutes and hadn't even looked at the comments .

Ignoring Rose best he could he proceeded to mould the clay , answer some questions , ask some fairly intelligent questions and eventually he found if he looked at the tablet screen and what he was working on with his hands he could have a semi decent conversation and end up with a very poor imitation of a pot .

Patiently Rose had shown him how to make a handle and attach it , She was so close Rm could smell her shampoo and he'd been quite rude when he'd hastily said I can do it, but instead of being offended she'd smiled a brilliant smile and talked colours and kiln techniques instead.

He wondered if any one had noticed he never made eye contact with her , he wondered if she had .

Of course she had , inside Rose was fuming ! How full of himself did he think he was to barely even acknowledge her . In this workshop in this room she was the expert and not him. Breath and be calm she been saying over and over , smile for the little rich boy , the sarcasm natural to her British nature , and play nicey nicey for the camera .

Watching his bit of clay come flying off the wheel had actually made her laugh out loud, seeing him flustered and not so perfect , and ! the pot he'd eventually made she'd had 7 year olds make better , but she behaved and was quite proud of herself.

She wasn't usually known for her tact , but she guessed being around Koreans for the last few years some of the respect aspect of their culture had rubbed off on her , but boy was it difficult to keep smiling and be helpful when in reality she wanted to throw a blob of clay on his designer clothes and walk out .

So he was too cool to even look at her , she didn't want to admit this upset her , yet by the end of the session she felt mentally drained .

Rm did have to look at her briefly when he thanked her for the lesson , promising to come back when it had been fired for a second lesson to glaze and then he'd thanked Army for watching and signed off.

The atmosphere in the room changed the moment the producer said finished .
Rm gave the slightest nod of his head and left with out a backwards glance and just like before she was stood staring at his retreating back.

RM had had to leave , touching her hand to say goodbye, looking into those beautiful big blue eyes of hers had made his body do things he thought he'd outgrown with puberty .

The producer, if he'd noticed his odd behaviour had stayed silent, and remained so for the trip back to the office , for which RM was grateful.