Family and friends Part 86

It was official. Rose was having a melt down, " bloody hormones !" she said for the hundredth time.

Rm was busy, she understood that but hated it, out of the blue she had brought her lunch up , which hadn't happened in a while, leaving her feeling week, today was Jennys day off, so she had no one to talk to, a piece of pottery had cracked for some un known reason and none of her clothes fit comfortably any more and the waist band of her dungaree's were annoying her sensitive stomach..... she had had enough.

Sitting on her workshop floor crying her eyes out though wasn't the answer, she decided after nearly half an hour of doing just that. 

She got up and went and washed her face in the little rest room.  She looked at the cracked piece of work and knew she wasn't in the right frame of mind to start again tonight so instead she switched everything off and called it a day. She locked up and decided to walk home,  being fair skinned her face was now noticeably blotchy, her eyes swollen,  and she didn't want people staring at her on the bus.

For a moment she wished she could just buy a few bottles of soju , go home and forget the disastrous day but of course she couldn't with nugget inside her .. she rubbed her tummy, not sure where nugget had come from but it seemed to have stuck.

Holding her tummy seemed to calm her and as she slowly walked home she  started to feel better .

Once home she was soon relaxing in her bath , bubbles up to her chin and slices of cucumber on her eyes. She was listening to a bts playlist for meditation and humming along  contentedly. As peace settled over her, she started to think more clearly, the wedding was now in only a few days, time seemed to be whizzing by, the pottery would have to wait now until after the wedding. This is what had annoyed her the most because it was supposed to be Rms wedding present and now wouldn't be ready until after the wedding and even then with their schedules  she didn't know if it would  get done in time.

The 12 week scan was due the day after she got back to Korea and then it would be time for Rm to leave. She had to get stronger before then, no more melt downs like today. The pep talk helped and after washing she wrapped herself in Rms robe  that she seemed to have nicked permanently for herself ,  and sat on the sofa sipping her tea.

Her phone buzzed , thinking it was Rm she quickly opened it to see it was a txt from an unknown number. 

' Hallo Rose.  Jin this is. Namjoon does know not but we take to party for pre wedding drink. okay ?'

The fact Jin had tried to write in English literally melted her heart, she replied quickly in Korean for him ' of course, how lovely of you . Look after him for me please.'

Jin replied of course and Rose settled down for an evening alone. She wondered if her mum or sister was about for a chat  and sent out a txt.

***********************************************************************************************

Rm had barely got out the shower when with a towel still around his waist Jin came running in to the changing rooms .." get dressed " 

" I was planning on doing just that " he replied laughing , " I know why I'm rushing but care to tell me why you think I should be rushing ?"

Jin  threw his t shirt at him from the neat pile on the bench and said " Just hurry " and walked out with a smile on his face.

As he got dressed he could guess what the boys were up to and felt guilty because  for a second he was disappointed not to be going straight home to Rose, but only for a second....

Dressed he went and met Jin , confused as he couldn't see the others . Jin opened the car door as they both approached and said" get in " laughing he did , looking forward to what ever was in store.

They pulled up at home , which if he was honest didn't surprise him because it wasn't like they could easily go out some where , but what did surprise him was when Jin walked him down the hall instead of getting into the lift and then into one of the conference rooms. 

"Surprise!!!" went up a group of voices as he walked in, he saw banners on the wall saying congratulations, , a table full of food and drink, and people ! not only were the boys there , but his father !!! and Bang, his Manager and his stylist. 

He was speechless , his father came up first , with Bang just behind him , and put his arm around him, " we wanted to throw you a Batchelor party before you left to get married as not everyone can be there " 

Truly touched he almost couldn't speak, " Thanks dad " he said through the lump in his throat. " he bowed slightly to Bang and said " thank you "again .  

He knew this had been particularly hard on Bang , but as he looked up and saw his second father smiling at him he honestly didn't think he could be happier. Not only had Bang agreed to all the boys going with him to the uk but he and his manager had also arranged the press and shows for them too as a reason to be there yet still giving them 2 whole days off for the wedding.

Someone put a glass of something in his hand and said drink, Some one else put on some music, then  Tae and Jk came up excitedly and grabbed an arm each asking Rms father and Bang to excuse them as they dragged him off to the others. 

The night became loud with music, dancing, and lots of alcohol, His father , Bang , the stylist and the manager lasted about an hour before leaving the " youngsters " to have fun, which they did. 

At some point Jimin had started a food fight, another time Jk had wanted to do a V live and Tae had had to physically wrestle his phone from him, Jin and Suga had taken over the karaoke machine in the corner and J-Hope was recording everything on his phone . 

Rm stood slightly wobbly ,  in the corner, drink in hand, just taking in the scene, nothing was changing , he said to himself, he may be getting married, he was becoming a father, but this, this family of his would never change , and for that he would be eternally grateful for.