where is she !?

Rm hated this. He'd txt very late last night and didn't really expect a reply, figured she was asleep , he messaged again this morning on the way to a TV studio where he and the boys were doing some promo work and  still no reply.

He'd been busy until early afternoon,  got moaned at by Suga and Jin for missing cues , and was actually in a bad mood. Frustrated he couldn't go check on her , worried she was really sick some where,  didn't even have anyone else he could send in his stead .

Coming back to the shared house he'd argued with JK and Tae for holding hands in the car ! He was officially losing it and they had told him that as well.

He ran his hands through his hair , he couldn't wait for it to be dark again , he was getting too old for multi coloured hair .

Everything was pissing him off. He tried calling again but no answer.

He was about to go round there when Bang called him back to the office.

Can't say no to Bang.. maybe , just maybe one of the boys would go check on her for him.

No way he could ask Suga , only really JK or Tae but he'd upset them...he knew J-Hope and Jin were out , only left Jimin , but would he do it  .. only one way to find out so as he was leaving the house again he rang him.

5 minutes later he felt a little happier , Jimin was a good lad and of course had said yes,  so after giving him her address he'd set off to go see Bang.

The meeting had been a good one , there was talks of making some Run episodes and another in the soop , all to drum up hype before their tour.

These were always fun to do and he'd always felt himself incredibly lucky in his life and chosen path.

It was very late by the time he got back to the house and was concerned as he hadn't heard from Jimin ,  he was about to go to his room when Jin caught him in the hallway and said come with me .

Confused he followed him down to Sugas studio and walked in as 6 pairs of eyes stared at him , sad ? Concerned eyes ? " What's happened " he said , was some one dead , ill  ....Rose ? He looked wildly around the room waiting for any one to talk , his mind thought the absolute worst..he zeroed in on Jimin " is it Rose ? Is she okay ? Where is she ?"

Jimin shook his head and looked around at his brothers for help.

It looked like Suga was about to step forward when Jin put his hand on his shoulder to stop him.
He then spoke up.." she's gone Namjoon " he said.

" gone ?! , Gone where? Gone as in gone dead !!!!? " panic was etched on every word he said " gone ..hospital ?" He turned and looked at them all wildly , Jin realising how his words could be taken clarified quickly " erm ..no longer living there "

He was so confused " what do you mean ! Some one explain what the hell is going on please "

Jimin came forward with an envelope in his hands and held it out to Rm.  " I...it was on the door but addressed to you , I " he stopped and looked worriedly at his brothers,  " carry on " said Rm not taking his eyes off the envelope " I  peeped inside,  and just read the first line I swear "

He went back and almost hid behind JK .

With out reading it he asked " how do you know she gone?"
From behind JKs shoulder he said ,  " t there was a notice up on the board outside the gates with the real estates contact details and I rang them and they said owner wanted a quick sale .." he trailed off and Tae put his arm around him. Jimin was obviously upset having to be the bearer of bad news.

Rm was in shock, the letter felt like it was burning his hand , he managed to thank and reassure Jimin and the others and then excused himself back to his room.

They let him go. Suga seemed pissed and just asked everyone to leave his room and so J-hope Tae , JK and Jimin left quietly . Jin stayed to have a word with Suga .

" he's going to need a day " Jin said , we need to cover for him tomorrow , he'll be no use to anyone "

Suga agreed and then swore " I called her a teasing bitch didn't I!

She better not blab her mouth because she won't know what's hit her,  ill sue her for everything from slander to defamation of charachter  , I'll ruin her business too "

Jin put his hand on his shoulder to calm him down, " we don't know what's happened yet save your anger,  and Namjoon might be OK yet  "

They talked for a while more then went back to their separate rooms.

Rm sat staring at the envelope , he was curious but also didn't want to read it , the word gone kept going round and around in his head . His eyes welled up with tears and he watched as one dripped on the envelope.

He scrubbed his eyes viciously,  hating the sign of weakness from him..over a girl he'd known less than a month,  been seeing only a few weeks! But in their own way those handful of moments had been some of the most amazing moments of his life,  changed his life,  changed him !!

He didn't want to read she'd gone , he didn't want to see proof,  right now he could grasp at straws,  maybe it is a mistake , misunderstanding , an emergency,  ...that was it maybe there was an emergency at home  and in this letter will be an explanation and contact details....

How had he never asked where her home town was  , never got her social media..did she even have social media apart from her business page ? Why had he never asked these questions?

Another tear slipped out , this time anger at himself,  he should have got to know her more , spent more time with her outside the bedroom , he'd literally used her..and told her that's what he was doing,  to get her out of his system!!! No wonder she left.

With out meaning to he had  crumpled the envelope in his hand and quickly guiltily he smoothed it out..then opened it..

My dearest Rm.....