concert day

"Mum! Where are my stretchy jeans ?"
Rose was in full panic mode , a car was coming to pick her up in an hour , the trousers she was originally going to wear suddenly did not fit her , it was almost like the baby had grown twice the size over night , most of her clothes were back home,  and the only trousers she thought might fit her were no where to be found .  "Mum! "

Jenny came running into the bedroom " woah , where's the fire lovey ?" She asked smiling and holding out a pair of denim stretchy leggings .
Rose snatched them from her blowing a kiss and quickly put them on .

" calm down " said Jenny , pulling out her medical kit , " take a breath , I need to take your readings before you go anywhere and if you're jumping all over the place it won't be accurate "

" Jenny " Rose said in a half whiney voice " I don't have time , can't we do it later , I've still got to do my hair and make up ..I'm seeing my Rm! , I have to look good " she squealed with excitement and having managed to get the bottom half of her ready she was now pulling out jumpers and tee shirts. " do you think I'll need a jumper ? I know it's cold outside but will it be cold inside the venue ? "

Jenny had to laugh,  Rose was talking a million miles an hour and acting like a teenager off to her first concert,  but she also had a job to do.

" wear a tee shirt and a jumper then if you get hot you can tie it around your waist.. now sit down and ill do your hair for you while you calm down a bit ."

" Jenny you're a genius " she giggled and quickly did as she was told. Jennie tamed her curls by putting her hair into two French plaits and a quick touch of concealer and lippy and Rose was good to go.

Jenny took her blood pressure and temperature and declared her fit .

" have fun " her mum and Jenny said in unison as she left to get into the black car waiting in the drive

A small portly gentleman got out the car and opened the door for her , He introduced himself as Lee Joo-Suk, he explained he was one of Bangs personal assistants and it was his honour to accompany her to the show, he bowed as he opened the car door for her. Rose gave a little bow back and thought how strange it felt to be doing that in England yet she bowed quite naturally in Korea.

The car journey was going to take about an hour and a half with traffic. During the time Rose tried to make small talk but Mr Lee it seemed had been told she was a very important person , there for he could only speak politely to her and in precise sentences.

Rose didn't mind, meant she could day dream and get excited about what was happening. She pulled out her phone , she was so glad that Rm had sorted out data roaming for her, she still felt silly when she remembered how she had thought her phone was broken before.

As soon as she opened her browser it was BTS this and BTS that.. she read some of the interviews the guys had done in England.. Of course her Rm had done most of the talking for the group, but she had also seen the others trying so hard to join in .. She wondered if when back home she could help them with their English.. It was an idea to think about later, she thought.

She scrolled more interviews but it was mostly to just look at Rm , His dimpled smiled still made her knees weak , and his lips.. the things he could do with those lips.. OMG! she thought to herself.. Behave Rose ! a small laugh escaped her and Mr lee looked at her but quickly looked ahead. it wasn't his business was clearly what he had thought.

She cleared her throat and went back to looking at her phone, and caught sight of the time, they had already been travelling for nearly an hour, " Mr Lee ?" she asked "Can you tell me what were are going to do once we get there please. " She was beginning to feel nervous, what if some one recognised her from the V live ?

Mr Lee turned to face her and handed her an I.D badge on a lanyard, " I was instructed to give you this , This says you are part of the press corps, I am to escort you into the designated area where you will be sat with real members of the press. "

Rose looked at her badge , it said Kent online, a very tiny news supplier compared to the other major players , small enough to be ignored, Bang had indeed done his home work .

"Thank you " she said, He continued " once there I am afraid I have to leave you , how ever you have my number " he handed her a business card " and if any problems arise please don't hesitate to call me. "

Rose nodded as he continued " The show might last up to 3 hours, " He handed her a little duffle bag " I have packed water ,a sandwich and something called ginger beer , as per my instructions " Rose gasped, They really had thought of everything. " Thank you so so much " she said forgetting to use formal speech for a moment , apologised quickly and then said " Thank you very much "

He nodded " Finally once the show is finished we will try and arrange for you to go backstage to meet the group " 'ahh so he doesn't know who I am 'thought Rose to herself, she had wondered " However if this proves to be to inconvenient for the group that wont happen ."

Excitement bubbled up , she had hoped, still hoped but hearing there was a possibility made the hope even more real.

She thanked him again and looked out the window, street lights were just coming on and the roads were pretty busy , she looked at the time again... it was only a matter of minutes now until she got to Wembley arena.

As the car drove into the stadium carpark she could see lines and lines of people already, thousands of them.

For a moment she wondered if she would have to queue up with them all but the car drove around and stopped at a barrier, after showing something to security the barrier went up and Rose was delivered to a side door. Mr Lee helped her out of the car and escorted her through the door , down corridors through another security checkpoint and then she was in the arena herself.

Her breath was taken away by the sheer magnitude of the place .

She could see a couple hundred people milling about and wondered where she was going to sit.

It took nearly 10 minutes to get to her seat but when she did she thought she couldn't have picked a better spot if she had tried, not quite stage side,, she would have got a crook in her neck, almost centre and just far enough away to be able to see the whole stage clearly. several camera crews had already set up and looked at Rose as Mr Lee indicated where she should sit. They soon ignored her again though and went back to what they were doing leaving Rose to stare at the stage .

' I wonder how nervous they are ' she thought and quickly text Rm to let him know she had arrived and to wish him luck.